The wolf:
Oh, he was just tired of it all. The beatings, stares of fear and the stench that came along with the neglected lives shoved in cages. Why was he here, could he even remember the answer? He had been locked in this box for so long that his hours, days and weeks became a blur. This was the life of a slave that he was forced into.
His crystal blue eyes close as a sigh escapes him. The fur on his tail which once held a silky luster was stuck together in clumps from the dirty ground and its usual white sheen is stained with a yellow substance. His long hair which he had always kept in perfect condition to keep each strand soft, now felt dry yet sticky. They “wash” you here, but only with water that carries the smell of mildew with it as if old. When could he leave and take a real shower?!

The neko:
He felt like he was in a zoo of sorts. There was just so many different kinds of animals in here, all caged up. He jumped around in glee as he looked in each cage, dancing out of the angry inhabitants reach before moving on to the next. He wasn't cruel, he just knew that most of the prisoners here were either criminals or those who were no longer wanted by their families. That wasn't his problem. His parents loved him very much and he was rich as hell so he didn't need to act like a criminal. He had men do that for him. The small neko hummed as he walked along, watching as each caged creature banged against their cages in anger or plea for release from their prison. It wasn't until one in particular caught his attention that he stopped. This one was quiet, never even passing a glanced his way. With white fur and cold blue eyes, the wolf looked more intimidating than those that had threatened him as he passed. He never found a creature more beautiful, nor an item he had yearned to possess.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

The info: Malakai is the character that I will be playing who is forced into a slave trade due to being caught committing a crime. The character you will be playing is Merlin, who is a rich neko that wants a pet for his own personal entertainment. You and I will begin where I left off on the little piece above. I picked the name, sex, position, race and appearance of Merlin, but you can decide the rest of the information for him of you would like. If you are interested, please pm me. I am willing to change the character of Merlin completely if necessary as well.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

User ImageName: Malakai Adimar
Sex: Male
Race: Werewolf
Position: Seme

Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Malakai is mainly cold and quiet, very reserved. He will often observe more than speak. When he is angry, his ears are pushed back and the hair on his tail sticks up while it wraps around one of his legs. When he is happy, his face doesn't show it, but his ears will twitch and his tail sways from side to side.
Likes: steak, gardens, parks, grooming his tail, the moon and howling
Dislikes: cats, bells, squeaky toys, dog whistles, getting dirty and summer time.

yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_cupcake yum_donut yum_onigiri yum_pie yum_pizza yum_strawberry yum_tea yum_bacon yum_coldone yum_icecreampie yum_pumpkinpie yum_salmon yum_shrimp yum_strawberrypie yum_tamago yum_tuna yum_wasabipie

User ImageName: Merlin Zac Bishop
Race: Neko
Position: Uke

Orientation:
Personality:

[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/ZgwnxsH.jpg[/imgright][color=saddlebrown]Name: Merlin Zac Bishop
Race: Neko
Position: Uke[/color][color=tan]
Orientation:
Personality: