Joker (1x1 yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 pm
By day Garret is just your average lazy college student trying to pass their classes and get a job. But, by night he is a notorious thief stealing anything that catches his fancy, that is until one night where he steals from the wrong person and s**t hits the fan.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Garret
Personality: Garret is the very epitome of "sarcastic little s**t" he delights in pushing people's buttons and taunting them, even when someone is shooting at him. He is also quite a thrill seeker and loves being thrown into danger, which of course isn't a very healthy mindset for a thief.
Background: Garret is one of the many orphans who were placed into foster care and when he realized the foster parents didn't care about him he took his chances on the streets. He did pickpocketing and petty thievery to survive and soon found it to be fun. He is also very adept at street running and parkour using to his advantage when he needs to make a quick get away.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:48 pm
Halewyn

User Image
Name: Luka Glassheart
Personality: Being in the sort of business Luka is in, he prefers things to be according to plan and quiet just like his life. For an example, he likes to have a cup of coffee while listening to the orchestrated screams in the room next door. However, he is never too busy to have time to be with someone else as he likes to spend time with a selected few who are very lucky to roll in the sheets with him.
Background: Luka was born into life of power. With this power came with violence and corruption as he was an heir to the large company "Glassheart." It was all about the money and the shady business to get the dirty money behind all of it. The company was built off of it and so it sucked Luka's life as he was raised as such. Luka knew who were the liars, how to combat kidnappers, squeeze the life savings of an elderly woman, and how to brush his fingers in the right places. He was filled with all this knowledge and worked hard to carry out the long lineage as he continued out with his life. However, he felt that his life was lacking something. It was nice and comfortable but he felt that there was no challenge in his life. He was already a king with no trouble but he thirsted for something to give a real hard tremble to the life he had and vanquish whatever it may have been...

Speaking of trembles, his heirloom ring is missing.
Position: Seme

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:57 pm
Gee2Heart

*Looks good, do you want to start or should I?*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:59 pm
Halewyn
Gee2Heart

*Looks good, do you want to start or should I?*

[ May you start? I'd love to see what Garret is like in action. whee ]  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:14 pm
Gee2Heart

*Alrighty*

Garret sat in his dorm room grinning last nights heist had been great, not only had he been able to get into a fancy party without being caught he had wound up with the most intriguing trinkets from the people he stole. A pure silver pocket watch that had diamonds encrusted with it, a pretty little pair of sapphire earrings; and a bracelet made of gold laden with emeralds but what really interested him was a fancy ring he nabbed off a very handsome man.

He smirked holding the ring up to the light it was pure silver with onyx in it, a very pretty finding indeed. As he tossed the ring up and down he thought to himself.

"I think i'll keep this ring and sell the others, it's so beautiful and I'd rather it not fall into some grubby pawn master's hands."

With that in mind Garret slid the ring and his other trinkets into a hidden drawer and started getting ready for class.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:41 pm
Halewyn

Luka was furious. He was boiling inside like a cauldron with a witch mocking at her recipe. He was shown to be a fool at his partner's party. Amongst many other guests at the party, they were robbed! Robbed in the opening of the new supposed high security company. He scoffed at the laugh of the idea. "High security" his a**. If it had such high security, then they would have done a better job by having their guests leave what they had!

The poppycock of a director was to be fired. FIRED at once for this negligence. He was sure to look like a laughing stock for even bothering to partner up with a group such as that. No sort of income would seem to come his way if he had not hired a backup. Oh the madness it would have brought to the company. It would have been a small crack but even small cracks are a weakness.

However, that wasn't the only reason why he was raging mad. It was he who was flirting with a woman at the party. There were rumors going on about this woman having a wealthy husband and how she would recklessly spend it on those who would fill in her husband's absence at night. After the whole discovery of thievery, her husband has been more attentive to his wife which caused a shut down to his easy money plan.

Luka loosened his tie and stared at his empty fingers. The major reason for his anger lashing out was his ring. The ring of which gave fear to those lesser than him. It was his symbol, pride, and status in this world. Without it, he would have to dirty his hands to explain who he was and no one likes an uncivilized man.

Whoever had stolen ring was going to pay whatever price they had coming as Luka watched the video feeds. "I will find you, thief." He swore as he looked at the countless mini-cameras he had pinned on every single of his own employees acting as guests.

"I will be your beginning and your end."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:56 pm
Gee2Heart

Once he was done classes for the day Garret ambled back to his door and began digging out his loot from last night, before he could sell it he would have to have the jewelry inspected for any damage. Picking some of his more formal clothes, the ones that made him actually look like he came from money and then idly slipped on the ring.

He stepped out of his dorm house and began heading for the jeweler he usually went to, it was a good place, they usually offered a good price for the things he got; and best of all they had a customer privacy policy.

Slipping inside he nodded to the jewelers and sauntered over to the counter. "I have a few items for you to look at today" he said placing his items on the counter.

As he moved his hand back one of the Jewelers grabbed it, "that ring is interesting Garrett, where did you get it?" they asked. He scowled and yanked his hand back.

"It's not for sale, and where I got it is none of your business remember?" The jeweler came back to themselves and got busy inspecting the items while Garret discreetly put the ring in his pocket, maybe it wasn't wise of him to flash it around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm
Halewyn

(Hm... Your post seems to be based off of a book... Montmorency perhaps?)

Nothing was to be found as he had to physically come to all the jewelry shops in town. Luka had finally been cooled down and held his body stern as he walked into yet another jewelry store. When he had entered, the lights showered on one of his finest suits he was showing off with a ebony trench coat over him. It was to be the last shop of the day and knowing how he did his business, the spread of his search would surely expand to the four corners of the world.

Within the store, he saw a man and another man behind the counter of jewels beneath him. The first man mentioned, had his hand in his pocket while the other was busily examining the items in his hands. Luka assumed the man holding the items was the owner of the store and thus walked over to the two without hesitation.

"You are the owner of this shop, yes?" He asked and pulled out a small photograph from the pocket of his trench coat. "I am looking to see if this ring has come into your possession." Luka showed the man holding the items the photo and pointed at the ring he had lost. "It is a one of a kind ring and is thus the heirloom of the Glassheart Corporation. Whoever returns this ring and reports whom had taken this will be rewarded handsomely, might I say to you. Such an opportunity like this is hard to come by these days."  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 pm
Gee2Heart

(A book? Nah tbh my protagonist was partial inspired after I saw the new Persona 5 trailer, but that book sounds interesting what it's called?)

As soon as that man pulled out the photo Garrett knew he had ******** up real bad, but tried to keep a calm facade. That is until the jeweler opened their big mouth, "It's quite funny that you should mention that ring Sir, this fine gentlemen who walked in a little while ago had a ring that looked exactly like... it."

The jeweler trailed off in confusion and then locked eyes with Garrett a accusing look twisting their features, "I should have known! you stole that you little-" But before they could finish their sentence Garrett bolted.

He exited the store in a dead run internally cursing himself for being such an idiot.

"Way to ******** go you dumbass you just had to wind up stealing from the Glassheart corporation didn't you, say goodbye to your thieving days Garrett because if you don't get yourself out of this mess you're going to wind up dead in a ditch somewhere."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:05 pm
Halewyn

(OHHH! Huh! I'll go watch that. Anyways, the book is called "Montmorency" by Eleanor Updale. I just found out that it's a series and man, it's been so long since I've read it. It's a book about this ex-convict that develops two identities. A rich guy and the rich guy's creepy servant. He tries to fit into the high society and tries to build enough money for... Something. )

He was so stunned by his luck that he didn't react fast enough to run after him. Luka had to leave the photo and dashed after him after his short daze. By lord he didn't think he would find the thief so fast in the matter of hours!

Adrenaline was pumping through his veins as he ran and swiftly dodging to those that were in his way. He was not going to lose the thief so fast when all of his identity was on him...

Though the thief looked like a small boy from the wide gap between them. It may have seemed that he was going to slip from his fingers.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 pm
Gee2Heart

(Ooh I'll definitely have to check it out then)

As Garrett ran dodging people with ease he started searching for a way to the rooftops, "there!" He executed a sharp turn and sprinted into a nearby alley way using one of the dumpsters lying there to scramble up onto the roof. He grimaced as his clothes as became dirty but it either his clothes or his life.

He didn't stop once he got to the roof, using his skills at free running he leapt from roof top to roof top sliding under pipes, vaulting over vents; all in order to lose the man who was now chasing him.

However during one jump he misjudged his footing and went a** over teakettle, there was a loud cracking noise and Garrett swore loudly; he had broken his arm.

"Son of a ********!" he gasped out gripping his arm and trying to stagger to his feet, despite breaking his arm he needed to keep moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:39 pm
Halewyn

(Last post for the night. Will post tomorrow!)

He cursed underneath his breath when he saw the thief jumping from roof to roof. What was he? A teenage mutant turtle? If he was, he'd buy the best lawyer when this thing in court.

However despite all this weird jumping around the thief had been doing, Luka was determined to hunt him down. He ran at a fair distance where he saw the roofs of the building. On the rooftops he'd see only the scalp bits of hair and had to make sure it was him by its movement. He stopped a few times mistaking a couple of pigeons as the man's head. Quite embarrassing.

It was when he saw the sudden bits of hair suddenly disappear that he stopped. Where did he disappear to? Luka was stumped and stopped in the midst of the crowd trying to search for the slippery man. Lady Luck was not with him as he could not find the b*****d. He didn't even get a good look at his face.

The heir grumbled his discontent and looked at his Rolex. Damn. He was going to be late. Luka took another quick look around the crowd and hailed for a Taxi, leaving the premises.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm
Gee2Heart

Garrett got to his feet still gripping his arm and took a look around, he didn't see the other man anywhere it looked like he lost him. Gritting his teeth against the pain he started looking for a way off the roof, one that didn't end in him breaking worse than his arm.

Speaking of which "well s**t Garret you did it now, you can't go to a hospital because you'll be put on file and your're jack at first aid" he muttered to himself, so he could either risk going to a hospital or having the bone heal wrong and him losing any functionality of his arm.

He stood there a few minutes mulling it over in his mind before sighing and heading towards a ladder he spotted, he was going to have to risk a hospital. Once off the roof he began making his way to the nearest hospital and hoped that if there was a god of luck it was on his side today.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:20 pm
Halewyn

Lady luck was not at all at his side.

His meeting so happened to moved to an earlier time and was notified half an hour before so. However, he never got it and now his investors were raging mad. "How dare did you-" and thus went through the ear shattering process through his phone. His ears were ringing terribly and so was everything else.

What the hell was he supposed to do now? Lay on his back and have everybody use him like a rag doll?

Luka grumbled his discontent and crossed his arms. "Take me to the nearest hospital." He ordered the driver and glared at his reflection. Maybe popping a couple of pills will make him feel better.

After a couple of minutes, he arrived at the hospital and slipped inside, talking to all the right people to the medicine storage room.  

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

Halewyn

Quick Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 pm
Gee2Heart

Garrett sighed as he let the doctor's and nurses attend to him the moment he stepped through the door, spinning a tale about how he had been mugged and lucky to escape with his life. He had always been good at spinning lies and tales, it came with the territory of being a former street rat.

While he believed he was safe right now he knew he would have to do something and fast, if the heir to the Glassheart corporation put out a warrant for his arrest he was screwed....well more screwed then he already was. While he was being led to one of the rooms for an examination he quickly checked to make sure the ring was in his pocket and sighed in relief when he found it was.

If everything else failed hopefully if/when the man came after him Garrett might be able to use it as a bargaining chip, keyword being might of course.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games