Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The book showed the best it could. The ink was black,but the creature it self was a image of a demon. Dunkel snapped his fingers,and turned to the shelf he received the book from. Looking through it,he found a photo of the same dragon but it was in color. "Why don't we start with this story." hearing his words,Dunkel's hues moved over to the table where the students crowded around."Whoever drew this has quite the imagination."he laughed a bit walking over to them,laying the photo that he held onto the table."You say imagination?,what you see is one of the rare living tales of this dragon. Whoever got to do this,saw him after his darkest days,and lived to tell the tale."his voice low yet filled with a untold wisdom unknown to them. Dragons were real, and they were more then anything humans got to experience. That scared people in those days. Terrified them. Some people knew it was at random for a dragon's attack. Some never bothered them,while some dragons just did it to do it. "His hand rested on his waist,continuing to speak.But humans attack them all,and some were innocent beings. Humans are not the only species with children of their own. "

he sat in the middle chair this time,his hues glanced at Kiyo for a moment."Being that you actually all came together for a club ,each of you should believe a bit,and wonder about it."He tapped on the colored photo of the dragon,faded yes,it was the same of that time when colors were just used on paper. The photo it self of the actual scroll. Picking it up he showed them. "When you read this book,think of everything in perspective,ever y creature as a view. Study it more then just your normal eyes,and open of your mind to more then just the rule of humans. ".he sat back in his chair folding his arms.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Relax For Dunkel
He Is The Enraged
To Calm The Enraged One

OOC;in this school there are actually other supernatural beings even dunkel doesnt know about. so sooner or later ill talk about a mage that the humans ask to burn the building down. hell come one of the times the groups meeting and say something. and then itll go down hill for there.
the rebirth of supernatural beings awaken and fighting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 pm
├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤

Show Me...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiyo found himself always saying something that seemed to make him chuckle, it made him a bit fearful but also a bit dumb founded as he never knew what he said that was so funny. The boy's attention for that matter was quickly drawn away when he placed the photo down before him. 'Living...tales?' Kiyo repeated in his mind. Listening intensively to his story, all four of them were for that matter. The librarian seemed to have little enthusiasm about the matter until now, and suddenly he was claiming this all to be real!? It was difficult for them to believe him, but it was equally difficult for them to not believe him. The tone of his voice didn't waver in the slightest as he spoke about the mighty creature that was expanding in information on the table. Human's only lived for so long, tale's passed from generation to generation, even the mightiest of creatures became lost in their timeline, distorted into nothing but tales. But as he went on, the problem of believing him or not disappeared, the legend drawing them in to listen.

'Open your mind to more then just the rule of humans.' his advice got to all of them, as if almost to check their own thoughts back into place. This was something they loved, were fascinated with, why couldn't it be real? Kiyo, of the whole group seemed to understand this more than anyone. The human race was generally ignorant, they just didn't believe anything they couldn't see for themselves, even for him it was difficult to just believe that these creatures might've existed long ago, but that that didn't mean he was blocking the idea off completely. 'why bring up children?' he questioned to himself, turning the page of the book slowly, the others reading over his shoulder. It was such a big book, he decided he would ask to check it out after the others left, but for now the room fell silent again, curiosity swirling about the concept. "What do you know about this Dragon in particular?" Kiyo spoke up after awhile, the drawings were still picking at the back of his head.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; That sounds interesting! It certainly just opened up a number of concepts that can play out! I believe only Kiyo would discover about this, or the whole group I suppose. But if he eventually has affection for a human, I could see any of his enemies going after Kiyo as his weak point in all the fighting, or maybe you have something else already planned. We can discuss in pm too X3. }

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

"What do you know about this Dragon in particular?" The Male eyes closed for a moment,opening and looking at kiyo his face dead serious. "Everything". For a moment of silence,he then smile."It is my favorite tale after all"he concluded his statement,causing the other students to sigh,as if in relief from the statement that just was given. He laughed a bit,giving a small smirk while closing his eyes shut once more. The day passed over,and the remaining time they had he stay mostly quietly,while they read "the Enraged one."After his hours were up,he made it known it was time to end the day and go home. They all then left. Everyday after,returning with the students to the room,he watched over while the read and study,finding things to their liking.

Three month passed. Dunkel appearance slightly changed due to absence at one point. No one knowing what cause his change,in reality this was his real appearance. One that during those days of terror and lost for him,humans knew this appearance. The spell of which he had on him was now gone,no one questioned it or really mind it. He still was the same being they knew and admire. But one thing remained. Those cold piercing animistic eyes. Nothing could change that. Now back in the usual room for the group,the students having already gotten use to his change as well,everything went on like normal. Until,one feeling-you know that feeling of anxiety,of something coming that slightly pisses you off,but you don't know what? he was now having it.

"Excuse me, Ah there you are."

A tall male walked in the room,obviously looking for Dunkel,Dunkel looked at the male."yes? sorry but this room is only usable for the students club. If you need anything at the fr-" "Thats adorable,like playing house with children you don't have."Being cut off the being's eyes widen at the now intruder to him. A growl seem to form and dunkel jumped over the table,books falling down onto the floor his arm reached out and grabbed the other's collar."Such a pity this peace for you will end...".The man whispered for only Dunkel to hear. The room tensed and a feeling of fire being started grew int he closed area."and then..i will put a end to you...". His anger rose, his hand went back ready to punched to other straight in the face,when then normal teacher-that hung out with the being came in and stopped him.

"IZUMO MOVE"

Dunkel's voice deepen,however the other did not obey his command.

"easy, excuse me sir you will have to leave,we heard a person wandered in and didn't go for a pass,so i was curious".

The new Being smiled a bit,dunkel's hand being placed down by the friend. He simply nodded and walked off. Izumo standing in front of Dunkel,rage going through him. Izumo's voice lowered "easy,you're in front of them.". Interesting fact, Izumo knew who Dunkel was, what he was,Dunkel finding out Izumo was not a normal human being before by chance,cause the dragon to be truthful to the one other he felt he could trust. Dunkel grunted and pushed him outside. Covering his eyes he walked out of the room,more then willing to find who ever that man was. He thought he killed them all,those who killed his innocent child,and even before that his mate. Izumo pulled him back and calmed him down. Dunkels' eyes filled with nothing but a darkness , something that was there in dormant had awoken.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Unwanted Reunion

User Image

OOC;x3,yep, bringing the mage in now. just after this itll be a built up for the whole supernatural thing to take in full effect.and bye bye th luka T^T i love luka,but i dont want him to stay in black in white ;w;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:24 pm

Show Me...

The whole scene, it's suffocating air of tension and sudden violent actions, it was traumatizing and completely unexpected. None of them seemed to know what to do, the librarian who was normally so calm and collected had just completely snapped in front of them by the simple appearance of another man. The hatred was so plain across his expression, it was more surprising that a battle hadn't gone done, rather than one being avoided. If the other librarian hadn't walked in the situation could've gone completely farther south than it already had.

"I think that's enough studying for today..lets give him some time." Yuko suggested, the other two nodding slowly. The four of them moved out of the room, past Dunkel and Izumo, who seemed to be trying to calm him down. They were so on edge you couldn't even hear their footsteps as they left, but Kiyo came to a halt. "Come on Kiyo." Shinji whispered. "I'll...catch up with you guys later." he said, shaking his head softly. "It's none of our business." Kenji persisted, but Kiyo only shook his head again. Eventually he got the other three to go on without him, mostly because he had heard something they hadn't.

'What did he mean by, you're in front of them?' he thought to himself once he was alone, silently retreating to where the two men resided, he kept himself hidden behind a book shelf, two rows away from where they were standing, able to hear their conversation, he only hoped he wouldn't get caught. 'Something wasn't right about that...we are college students there was no way he was talking about violence.' Luckily for him, the bookshelves stacked high to the ceiling, he peered between a shelf, just catching slight glimpses of the two of them, he remained as quite as he could, as still as possibly in the risky situation to try and figure what Dunkel and Izumo were hiding.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; It's okay! ) . }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

Dunkel walked around. Rage. Rage was all he felt. In all those long years that one wound on his soul will never fade.That person,that person wanted to die. His blood boil,his skin heated up from his body. Steam seem to escape his mouth. Izumo pushed Dunkel back inside the room closing the door. Not noticing the other still there. "Easy Dunkel!, if you get to mad you wont control yourself.!" Izumo voice slightly raised and gave a stern tone towards his friend. Dunkel gripped onto the table,crushing the parts he held in his palms. " i dont. GIVE A DAMN."His voice roared, deepening into something beyond human. "i'll kill him,i'l kill him. he did it didn't he?. of course. " Dunkel thoughts raced. He couldn't think,his thoughts returning to that time. His hands raised up shaking, the image of his daughter back in his arms."She was so scared...So scared..".His voice turned into a whispered,breaking. Izumo's eyes soften and touched the other's shoulder.
"dunkel,you can't dwell on it..

"yes i can, if i was just there,if i didn't allow her to be other in that house. " memories flashed in his mind. Guilt seem to just fell him."i couldn't even save my mate. i was always not around, making sure humans were getting close. Scaring them away,yet it did nothing,for both times,Such a mighty dragon and i couldn't protect the two beings i cared about ". His fist hit the table. At this moment,izumo stood quiet then his eyes caught a glimpse of kiyo's blond hair and eyes. he walked over to kiyo and blocked him. "if he sees you..he might kill you right now..stay quiet.." he whispered,but faced Dunkel still. The dragon not paying any attention. Only one thing rung in his mind like a phone. Who ever that person was,he was going to kill him.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Unwanted Reunion

User Image

OOC;sorry i didnt get to reply yesterday,but i got back from my classes last night i knocked out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:12 pm

Show Me...

Kiyo was deeply confused by the conversation that went on between the two men, it even startled him to see Dunkel so easily crush the table under his hands. It was a thick heavy table, and on top of that the librarian didn't even look that strong to Kiyo, sure he was on the muscular side, but he was bulging to a ridiculous amount like most fit guys liked to achieve, even if it was like that the table just shouldn't have been able to break like that. Such violent and gruesome threats, his angry passion suddenly turning to dismay, he just couldn't figure out the storyline here. What was most spine tingling was his tone, it wasn't like his regular voice, it was almost...inhuman.

Jolting a bit in his watch, he realized a pair of eyes were starring back at him, the man walking toward the shelf, he gulped after realizing he had been caught. "If he sees you...he might kill you right now...stay quiet.." those words took him by shock. 'Kill me!? Who are these guys?' he questioned to his mind, backing up a bit as the man put his back to the shelf. So fearful of getting caught he took one two many steps backwards and bumped into one of the bookshelves, a thicker book sliding off the shelf, Kiyo caught it just in time before it hit the floor, refraining it from making any more sounds. He held his breath, feeling as if he had just ended his life right there in then. He only hoped the small accident wasn't heard over his raging voice.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; It's okay! Class can get exhausting! ) . }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

Hearing the sudden movement Dunkel's eyes looked up seeing izumo. Izumo smiled a bit, " Don't worry,Sorry i knocked back into the books.". The beings golden eyes were like a reptile's watching his friend. He growled slightly more,the table breaking under his grip. The table now crumbling down slightly,half of it still up. Dunkel rose up fully now. His body changing slightly under the light in the room. His skin seemed to be pierced from the inside out,scale like skin forming over his caramel normal complexion. Cracks foamed onto his skin. "Dunkel Easy,you still inside of the building. ""its not so easy to control myself when i'm Angered you know.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Unwanted Reunion

User Image

OOC;sorry its short/and took a while.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 am

Show Me...

Sky blue eyes widened in absolute disbelief. 'N-No way...' he thought to himself, his back pressed against the bookshelf. Slowly he set the book down on the shelf, unable to take his eyes off the man. This guy...the one he had been meeting with nearly ever day for the past 3 months, the scary librarian nobody would talk to before then. He was changing, right before his very eyes. Kiyo clenched his teeth, finding himself absolutely caught in something he should definitely not be witnessing. Plastered on Dunkel, he could see his morphing complexion, no matter how much it wasn't 'logically' possible it was happening. This wasn't a movie, or a story, it was reality, and as it happened Kiyo's mind was forced to believe everything right there on the spot. Which was more overwhelming then one could imagine. Not that he could think about much anything, it did occur to him about that book...'The Enraged one..' didn't I read something about dragons..taking a human form?'.

Whether it was a fearfully realistic dream or reality, he'd just have to believe it. Standing there and saying it wasn't true wasn't going to get him anywhere. There was no way to deny what was happening right before him. 'What am I going to do...I have to get out of here.' he said, trying to keep himself calm, to re-frame from knocking over any more books. Looking around, he really couldn't find any escape from the room that wouldn't end up in him getting killed, they were five stories up, he couldn't jump from the window. If he tried to go through the vent he'd surely get caught from there as well. His stare flashed back to Izumo and Dunkel.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; You don't have to apologize x3! ) . }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

Dunkel took a step back and breathed in. He was trying to calm down now,really he was. But a scar like that on anyone's soul can cause a deep anger to reawaken,to go out and try to destroy the world once more. He went along the side of the room and touched some of the books. Closing his eyes,breathing in and out. Sounds of a low bellowing growl seem to escape him with each relief. "there you go, calm down" Izumo stated. He knew for the other it was hard to end up calming back down,he also knew of the child behind the books. Once Dunkel would calm down,then the other could come out and Dunkel would just have to explain himself. His mind would be set straight and not were he would kill any human on sight. The Dragon male then nodded . "Alright im calm,For now. But i need to find out were that b*****d went to." He turned to Izumo ,a ferocious look in his gaze. His mind was now calm,but his heart,his heart beat like a war drum ready to go out for battle.

"good,now that youre calm. You're going to have to explain yourself to a bystander." Izumo sighed rubbing his temples. The other's eyes widen and his brow furrowed. "What?". Izumo reached out and grabbed kiyo gently but with a frim grip. Dunkel cursed under his breath looking at the shaking boy."You were always a little too curious,now you have seen something you shouldn't have." He stated.

Dunkel walked over and stood over the other boy. Izumo looked at him and nodded then walked out. "i'll take care of the table problem, you just make sure you explain to him without doing something rash." izumo voice was stern,Dunkel nodded in agreement.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

A Dragon's heart Beat

User Image

OOC;yea just alot happen even this weekend ;w;. and i sprung my foot too. ;w;.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Show Me...

"Good, now that you're calm. You're going to have to explain yourself to a bystand." the very sentence that Izumo spoke sent Kiyo into a frenzy of fear. 'W-what the hell is he doing!? He's going to get me killed!' Kiyo said, backing up a bit as he was brought to both of their attention. It was too late for him to step away before he felt his arm caught in a strong grasp, finding himself pulled from the shelves in front of the two. He looked between Izumo and Dunkel, a fearful shock running down his back when the man mentioned about his curiosity.

His blue eyes seemed lighter than usual, maybe because of shock, or the thought that he might lose his life at a moments notice. It had just been confirmed to him that this man wasn't human, he was something strong, powerful, something to be feared. The blonde haired boy coward back as Dunkel approached him, taking so many steps back he found his back to the wall, trapped between it and Dunkel. His shaky stare slowly traveled up to him, meeting the bright cold eyes that starred back at him. "W-wait a minute." he stuttered, holding his hands up to stop him from getting closer. "I-I get it, I won't tell anyone." he claimed, finding himself nearly choking under pressure. "Just let me go, I swear." he rambled on, fiddling with words, trying to say anything that would get him out of the situation. Not only was cold fear running through his lungs, but millions of questions boggled his mind along with it. This was his passion, as scared as he was, to find out something like this was real was beyond mind blowing to him. But of course, at the moment, the emotion of fear overpowered his body over everything else.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; It's fine, we all have events that come up! I'm just happy you reply consistently ^.^ Ah! I'm sorry about your foot D: I hope it heals soon! ) . }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

User Image

"W-wait a minute." Dunkel stopped for a moment. Yea, of course he's terrified. If you had saw him earlier you would have actually killed him just by knowing he was human. "I-I get it, I won't tell anyone." Dunkel opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off."Just let me go, I swear." The dragon sighed a bit and allowed one of his hands to touch the other's shoulders. His grip was firm,but it also had a calming feeling to it to let the other know he wasn't going to do anything. "I apologize. You saw a true side of me,but in the wrong way. Listen i won't hurt you understand.?" The caramel skinned being came closer. His piercing eyes showed his honestly and didn't waver. "i Won't hurt you. and you probably have questions,lots of them. " His voice relaxed even more, to once more calm and settle the other down.

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

A Dragon's heart Beat

User Image

OOC;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Show Me...

Kiyo glanced frantically at his hand when it moved to his shoulder, swallowing nervously before forcing him to make eye contact with the non human being that stood before him. Now a few thing made sense. Why it was so hard to look him in the eyes, how he was able to break the table so effortlessly, the slight transformation Kiyo had just seen explained all the other odd things about the librarian.

As Dunkel got nearer to him, Kiyo felt his face become warm, his heart racing at an even faster rate. Though his hear beat was irregular, Kiyo oddly felt calm in front of Dunkel, as if it were a spell. He knew he should be scared, but when the librarian claimed he would not kill him, it was like an odd instinct to trust the man who hid his true identity. 'He..isn't going to kill me...why is my heart racing so quickly then?' he thought to himself while under the pressure of the older man's stare. His striking and lively blue eyes stare back up at Dunkel's cold and chilling one's. For some reason Kiyo felt his face growing warmer, his cheeks turning a light shade of red. 'A-am I blushing? What's wrong with me? Why can't I calm down!?'
The questions were racing through his head. 'Honestly, why am I blushing?'
The thought that he might actually like this man hardly crossed his mind. 'No way...I only like women..' he thought, searching for another conclusion. 'It's because I saw him change...that's why I can't calm down.' he finally concluded to himself, confirming that the idea made the most sense.

Kiyo's eyes scanned the expression of the man before him, his cheeks still had a bit of blush to them while he was lost in thought of what to say next. Finally he decided to speak up a bit. Even though Dunkel never said he was a dragon, or any other creature, the scales Kiyo had seen had instantly reminded him of one. He just recognized it as if it was something he had seen before. "You're...a dragon." he asked slowly, his tone more calm this time around. "I-Is that correct?...that time when you said they were real...you ..weren't lying, were you?" he said, shaking his head slightly.

What you're hiding...

{OOC; }

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff