Submit

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear ...,

We were once strong. My kind...we thrived and we ruled. We lived in harmony and nothing could tear us apart. That was...until they decided to take us down. With their guns and experiments, their bounty's and traps. They were taking us down pack by pack, and now we have scattered. We are no longer one, we live and hiding, and we live to run from them. We've taken many of their lives, but none as close as they have taken from us. My own say this is a war we will fight for a long time to come. They have never been wrong before.

.10 years later.

Dear ...,

That was long ago. I am now a lone wolf. I've learned to live among these selfish greedy humans. The woman...they're not that bad. But up until last month I've realized I am being hunted, tracked, stalked by someone. I'm not sure how this guy found out about me but I'm sure he will be making his move any day now. That is why I must leave today, hopefully I can get away without him following me but if he realizes my plans it'll be an all out chase. Goodbye for now.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:30 am
.Profiles Here.

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 pm
☾ N O R I A K I ☽

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

Nori walked through the woods calmly. His hands on the straps of a black backpack that slung over both of his shoulders. It was mid afternoon, his dark blue eyes never rested once, he was continuously looking all around him to make sure he wasn't being followed. The slightest of noise always caught his attention, which was a bit overwhelming with all the creatures that scattered through the leaves. Only last month had he realized he was being watched, followed by some man. Nori could never quite get a good look at him but his scent was an annoying presence that he seemed to catch everywhere he went.

"I suppose I'll just make a living in the nest town." he mumbled to himself as he walked. If the hunter hadn't been skilled enough to follow him now he doubted that he would find him in the next town again. The day was warm, he walked with his shirt black shirt unbuttoned and with a decent pace. It was going to take a day or two to reach his destination but his kind didn't get tired very often. It was his hopes that he really didn't run into anyone for that matter, they'd all just be a pester to him.

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games