Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 am
{{Dante is a Seme so I am looking for an Uke}}
User Image
My name is Dante Cylus and I am 23 years old. I am a male of course and although I am straight, I am beginning to explore new things so a cute male wouldn't be too bad I am sure. Don't misunderstand, I am not a player, I am a kind man that enjoys peace, but what I do for a living sometimes calls for violence. My occupation? Well, does the leader of my family's Japanese Mob count as a job? My father was notorious for being a merciless man that gave fear to all of the other gangs in the city, but I think he has softened at his old age. I also believe that my clan had earned more respect when I became the head of it. I am not violent, will give mercy where it is needed and try to avoid battles between the families although I will admit that I can be a fierce fighter when things don't go as planned. Other than my daily life of learning and honing the title in my home, there is not much to me that can be seen as interesting.

✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥✣✤✥

Hello there! Okay, so as you can tell, this is one of my characters Dante that I am gonna try out an rp for. You saw his history so I am sure you know where this is gonna go somewhat. He is gonna get involved somehow with your character because insert name here got into the middle of a feud between his family and another's and Dante saved him or your character can be a member of the other family they are feuding with. Whichever one you choose. Just pm me if you are interested and your profile can have any information in it as long as you keep to the basic info. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:30 pm
User ImageNAME: Charlie Julicate
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs
SEXUALITY: Homosexual
BACKGROUND: Charlie grew up as the youngest of eight children to the Julicate mobster family. Being as young as he was, none of his family saw him as a serious addition to the business, and he was mostly left out of it. It was fine by him; he knew what his family did, and he didn't approve at all. He was perfectly content to be left out of that kind of life. Unfortunately, however, it was never that cut and dry, and he always found himself in the middle of their conflicts, whether he wanted to be there or not. His name made him a target for the majority of his life, whether it was the police trying to track him down or a rival family looking to hassle him, or worse.
PERSONALITY: Charlie is a very empathetic individual, always feeling like he should be helping instead of hurting. He's very bossy, though whenever he tries to give commands it holds little weight, since he isn't very confident. He tends to not think before he speaks or acts, and he's gotten into loads of trouble because of it. He tries to put up a tough front, and while sometimes it can be convincing, everyone close to him knows he's a huge softie. While he doesn't approve of his family's job, he still loves and cares for them very much. He can be a bit of an airhead, but his family spared no expense in educating him, so he's actually quite the intellectual.  

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:07 pm
aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

They were being fools, fighting a battle that has no end. He did not understand why others would waste so much time trying to fight over land that belonged to no one. You could call it your territory all you would like, but in reality...mother earth is the only one to have claim to the land.

He watched them from his window as they bickered with each other and fought over who would claim what land. It was fine, as long as things only amounted to that. His men knew his rules, and he dared them to defy him. He could be gentle and kind but there was still a fierceness to him. He would rain punishment upon his men if he ever saw them pull out a gun and escalate things.

"Do you find it wise to let them do that?"

He glances at his father who sat at the table, drinking tea with his mother. The two looked happy as they sat next to one another, their love obvious. His father believes that age has weakened his ability to be stern, but Dante knew well that it was the work of his mother who was gentle and merciful. One can become an entirely new person when they find someone they love.

"They know my rules. I am sure they are wise enough not to break it. Too many innocents have died over them feuding. I do not see why we cannot just live across from each other in harmony and join families to become stronger."

His father chuckles softly as Dante just sighs and continued to rest his elbow on the window sill as he gazed outside. It was a shame that their yelling back and forth was ruining the peaceful day. Day in and day out, his neighbors across the street, who happened to be a rival family, would fight with his men constantly. They wanted his family to move even though they were here first. Humans could just be so silly and yet so stupid.

"It is a battle that has gone on for centuries. Our families just do not see eye to eye enough to coexist with one another."

Another sigh leaves Dante as he rolled his eyes and watched them threaten each other from the yards. If one hadn't known better, they would assume it was just neighbors who couldn't get along and not dangerous gangs that would kill each other in an instant. If it weren't for a treaty they had, it might have ended up that way after all.

"I just want to change this world we live in."

Thoughts: Almost got caught..
                          Company: My family

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:36 pm
                          User Image
                          ♥♥ сhαɾlïε ✖ јυlïсατε ♥♥
                          User Image

ι’м yoυr carnal ғlower, ι’м yoυr вloody roѕe
                          pιcĸ мy peтalѕ oғғ and мaĸe мy нearт eхplode
                          ι’м yoυr deadly nιgнтѕнade, ι’м yoυr cнerry тree
                          yoυ’re мy
                          one тrυe love,
                          ι’м yoυr
                          deѕтιny
                          ∭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━∭

Charlie never understood why his brothers and sisters felt the need to yell to make their points. Here he was, on the second story of their house, in his bedroom, windows closed and everything, and he could still hear them through his music. The louder he turned his volume up, they louder they seemed to sound as well.

He grit his teeth. This was absolutely ridiculous, and he was fully prepared to tell them so, ripping his headphones out of their audio jack and stomping over to his window, slamming it up and planning to yell right back at them, before he realized that the mob members were out there yelling as well.
                          Oh, so it's that kind of argument, he thought. He was hoping that maybe this time it'd be purely a sibling rivalry type of deal or something concerning only the family, as it sometimes was, but seeing as how the gang was involved too... he'd just rather stay out of it.

He figured it wouldn't hurt to keep an eye on things anyway, though, so he pulled up his desk chair and sat down at his open window, looking out onto his yard with all his fighting family and their associates, before glancing beyond that across the street to the yard belonging to their rivals. Really he thought everyone's fighting to be juvenile, but if his parents were only going to encourage it, power-hungry though they were, he may as well be the one to reluctantly step in if things got out of hand from his siblings' side.

He really, really hoped it didn't come to that, though. He was uncomfortable enough as it was being in full view of their enemies from his window. He didn't need to be any more on edge if a brawl broke out and he had to keep his lovable but
                          stupid brothers or sisters from getting seriously injured.

coмe on ғιll yoυr cυp υp, looĸιng ғor ѕoмe good lυcĸ
                          good lυcĸ, good lυcĸ тo yoυ
                          aυтυмn, ι’ll вe gone
                          вιrdѕ wιll ѕιng тнeιr мoυrnιng ѕong

User Imageтнoυgнтѕ:: This is ridiculous. My family is ridiculous. How is this my life right now, seriously?
                          ғeelιngѕ:: Irritated but concerned
                          locaтιon:: The Julicate Household→Charlie's Room→At The Window
                          тнeмe:: x
                          ooc:: sorry that this took so long and also sorry if its not much to go on ;e; cries

tiny14xx

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
                          • Mark Twain 100
                          • Unleash the Beast 100
                          • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                          • Partygoer 500
                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                          PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 am
                          aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

He continued watching them bicker until of the men on the other side walked over and things escalated. Fists started flying and the two were locked in a heated battle. Quickly, Dante climbed out of the first story windowsill and made his way over, able to quickly separated the two since he was a rather large man. Pulling them apart by the back of their collars, he frowned at both.

His man suddenly looked a little scared, all of his confidence leaving him. Dante wasn't a cruel man, he raised hurt animals for chrissake! But he hated when his men resorted to just violence instead off quick witted means. If you could be smart about how you did things, violence didn't need to be an option.

"Does the word treaty mean nothing to either of you? And you need to realize that you are on my property, and your boss also needs to realize that my family has lived on this land for generations, we have no intentions of going anywhere. Either he and his leaves or he upholds the treaty of peace to keep from destroying the neighborhood and its innocents."

Letting them go, he motions for the man from the other side to leave, the other cowering away at Dante's harsh glare. He turned to his own man, his face morphing into disappointment instead of anger.

"You know better than that Hiro. You shouldn't get yourself in fights with them, you'll only get into trouble and end up forcing my hand. I have no interest in punishing any of you but if I have to, then I will. Understand?"

The other nods as Dante pats his head and walked towards the door, his gaze briefly turning towards the enemy's home and resting on the figure in the window. He never met any of the head's family personally, but from what he learned, the man also had a family of his own that he was taking care of. But Dante was the only heir that already succeeded his father as the head of the family. They wanted to protect their own, so they had made a deal out of respect for each other and their will.

Walking inside, he was met with his father giving him an amused smirk. He already knew that the man didn't entirely believe his way was going to last very long, but Dante was holding out hope that something would break the tension between the families that the two groups could live in peace at the homes they have come to cherish.

"Quit giving me that smug look father. This changes nothing."

The man simply shrugs as he sipped hsi tea, his gaze returning to his American wife that simply smiled in return as Dante made his way back to his window. As he sat there, a large hawk flew towards him and landed on his extended wrist, the white colored bird staring at him with his crystal blue eyes that matched his own.

"You believe in me, don't you Sirius?"

The bird simply moved to his shoulder and rest his beak in his hair as a sign of comfort, gaining a smile from the large male. The bird could always sense when he felt a little down.

"I will take that as a yes."

Thoughts: I don't want things to get worse
                                                  Location: Home Neighborhood>Windowsill > My House
                                                  Company: My family and my bird companion

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:33 am
                                                  User Image
                                                  ♥♥ сhαɾlïε ✖ јυlïсατε ♥♥
                                                  User Image

ι’м yoυr carnal ғlower, ι’м yoυr вloody roѕe
                                                  pιcĸ мy peтalѕ oғғ and мaĸe мy нearт eхplode
                                                  ι’м yoυr deadly nιgнтѕнade, ι’м yoυr cнerry тree
                                                  yoυ’re мy
                                                  one тrυe love,
                                                  ι’м yoυr
                                                  deѕтιny

Charlie watched in horror as one of his older brothers waltzed right up to their rivals and started a fistfight. "That idiot, that literal idiot"! he shouted, slamming his palm on the windowsill, wanting to jump out of the window right then to give him a piece of his mind, but knew better. Just as he was preparing to back away from the window to run down the stairs and out to teach him a lesson, he saw someone from the other side approach his fighting brother and the man he was brawling with.

He had to squint to get a better look at the man now talking his brother into a cowering statue, but once he recognized it as the fairly recently promoted head of the rival family, he gasped. His brother was dead, he was just so dead and they were going to have to have a funeral and everyone was going to get holes shot through them and--he stopped in his mental panic when he saw his brother make his way back to their house, seemingly unharmed. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and glanced towards the man who'd sent him back. He actually didn't know much about him, save for the fact that he was the head of their enemies, but if he was kind enough not to shoot his brother on the spot for breaking the treaty--however mildly he did it--then he was okay with Charlie. For now, anyway.

Nevertheless, the stomped down the stairs and outside, marching across their lawn until he came to the brother that had started the brawl.
                                                  "Zachariah Julicate, what the hell?"he demanded, reaching up grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "Are you trying to get everyone killed?"he yelled, actually managing to catch the attention of some of his other siblings and a few of the gang members as well.

His brother, though, just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, um, okay. Maybe you can boss Athena and the girls around, but those puppy eyes aren't going to work on me." He pushed him, a little too hard, sending Charlie toppling to the ground. "Try again when you actually do something for the family, though, shortstack." A few gasps were heard and some of the women in the group, mostly Charlie's older sisters, ran over.

"Zach!" The oldest one, Athena, yelled. "That was way too far! He's just a kid." Charlie only became more upset at hearing this, though. He shot up from the ground, stormed past his siblings, and waltzed right up to the front door before turning around.

"I'm twenty-one!" he yelled, before finally turning into the house and slamming the door behind him, slumping over on it for support. No sooner had he done that though that a new wave of arguments, about him this time, he was sure, erupted from just outside. There was never any peace around this place. He felt too drained to address it now, choosing instead to just drag himself back up the stairs to his room before dropping his body on the bed.

They never listened to him, ever. Always just thinking he was too young to know anything about it, never acknowledging that it's not that he was too young--he just hated all the violence and fighting. He figured it was best to stay in his bed, now, anyway. If they saw him upset like this it'd only prove them right. He burrowed his face in his pillow and tried to fight back the tears threatening to form.

coмe on ғιll yoυr cυp υp, looĸιng ғor ѕoмe good lυcĸ
                                                  good lυcĸ, good lυcĸ тo yoυ
                                                  aυтυмn, ι’ll вe gone
                                                  вιrdѕ wιll ѕιng тнeιr мoυrnιng ѕong

User Imageтнoυgнтѕ:: They never listen. I was only trying to help, though!
                                                  ғeelιngѕ:: Highly upset
                                                  locaтιon:: The Julicate Household→Charlie's Room→Charlie's Bed
                                                  тнeмe:: x
                                                  ooc:: wow can you believe its not butter tho

tiny14xx

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
                                                  • Mark Twain 100
                                                  • Unleash the Beast 100
                                                  • Popular Thread 100

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                                                  • Partygoer 500
                                                  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                                  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                  PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:14 pm
                                                  aLaPasta

User Image

User Image

Watching the scene from his window, the man watched in surprise. I seemed as if they didn't have as strong a family as Dante did. The Hirokawa family, which was his father's last name, was a strong family that worked solely on respect for each other. And although he thought he should take the name, his father insisted that he keep his mother's last night to hide his identity a little better when it came to the feds.

Seeing movement back in the room again, Dante pulled away from his window for a moment before returning with a rolled up paper that he handed to Sirius, he white hawk who kept the paper clenched between his talons.

"Take this to that window over there okay?"

The bird lifts off of his shoulder and flies towards the house, landing on the sill of the window before he tapped his beak against it to get the other's attention. Why was Dante doing this? He didn't know. Somehow, watching the entire thing go on, he felt like he could relate somehow. It felt like the other didn't want part in this kind of life, and although he was already in it, neither did Dante.

"What do you stare at when you look out of that window son?"

Turning to his father and his mother as they sipped their tea, Dante shrugged. When he looked outside, he didn't really look at the surroundings, his mind was mostly elsewhere. On things that could have been if he did not live such a life. What if he had been born into just a normal family that could be happy without other people trying shoot away their happiness? His parents could retire without worrying about their son being killed all the time. His father could have had a life he was more proud of.

But fate brought him into this life for a reason. He was meant to do something, meant to be here. But for what reason was that?

"I look at the world and wonder about the lives of others. How are they spending their days and nights? Are they happy where they are at? I wonder about the animals that are minding their own business and are simply living on instinct. Are they okay as well?"

He heard a light chuckle from his father and turned back to him again to see his parents smiling softly at him. He didn't like that he was where he was sometimes, but he was always grateful when he thought of his parents. They treated him right and he could say he had a pretty easy life thanks to them.

"I wonder if you two are truly happy with how things are today? And if you are proud of me."

The two simply smile at him as he smiles back, already knowing what their words were going to be. They didn't even have to say it. He was truly blessed to have them in his life, so he would live the life they gave him, and in grace until his own heir came around.

Thoughts: Is he like me?
                                                                          Location: Home Neighborhood>Windowsill > My House
                                                                          Company: My family
                                                                          Out-of-Clips: I didn't put it in the post, but the note asks if he is okay.

User Image

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
                                                                          Other Stuff
                                                                          Get GCash
                                                                          Offers
                                                                          Get Items
                                                                          More Items
                                                                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                          Other Community Areas
                                                                          Virtual Spaces
                                                                          Fun Stuff
                                                                          Gaia's Games
                                                                          Mini-Games
                                                                          Play with GCash
                                                                          Play with Platinum