tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:36 am
User Image
My name is Torin, dubbed as Torin the Toxic where I am from. I am an old demon that is a shell of what was once a man. I have an insatiable thirst to kill at times and spread poisonous gases to stun or kill my victims. You'd think that is the only reason I am known as toxic...nope. People say that I have a toxic personality that makes people become nasty to others, that it spreads like a disease. Maybe they are right, maybe not...but I have never uttered a word in all my existence. I merely pass by and the people I pass go insane. Perhaps I am toxic...I don't know anymore. Anyways, I could tell you all about my history...if I remembered it well. Maybe I was an astronaut...a father or just a son. I can't remember anything past this curse of mine. When did I become a demon? When did I start killing? Why can't anyone tell me this? Why can't I ask things anymore...where has my voice gone?

User Image

Okay so, Torin is a demon with no memory of who he once was and somehow, doesn't know how to speak as if he has no voice. Whenever he is near someone, they somehow go insane and go on a rampage as if that side of him spreads like a disease to the brain. Your character will be the first person that doesn't react to this which of course, spikes Torin's interest enough to make him follow your character around with him not knowing. Of course, he will get caught and they progress with one another from there. If you're interested, you can either post a character profile up on here or you can pm me. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:24 pm
tiny14xx

User Image

My name is Jamie Lee Rhodes, but everyone calls me Lee. I seemed to have gotten that nickname from one of my female friends, Stacey, because she said I look and act more like a woman. Not like I intended it to be that way of course. I am a fun person to be around, I bring life to people and I am always cheerful. You will never see me without a smile on my face~! Plus, Stacey says that I am extremely talkative. Now then, a little about me? I love painting, it is a deep passion of mine and I have loved it for many years. I also love reading, stargazing, night walks, dancing, and making people happy - especially friends! As for my history, well, I grew up with just my mother caring for me. She was a wonderful woman, told me to look at the world in a positive perspective and always said that negativity gets people no where. Well, my life was pretty great growing up. She was there until I was the age of eleven and she passed away from cancer. Sad, but I tried to be positive. I grew up in foster homes from that point until now. Now, I live on my own, in a simple one bedroom apartment. I work at a high school as an art teacher. I am not very old, but I am old enough to do this for a living, that is all you need to know!

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 am
YesterdayTodayForever

I am happy to see that some one was interested! ^ ^ Your character is perfect for the rp. I'll get started on Torin's post, but in the meantime, do you have any questions about the rp?  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:23 am
tiny14xx

Mmm, I do not. <3  

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:56 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

User Image

User Image

Things only seemed to drag on and on as time went by. He was still wondering about in the same neighborhood and he was still alone. Why wouldn't he be? He was Torin the Toxic and no one dared to be near him because they knew of the insanity he spread about. He was what they told their kids in bed at night in place of the boogey man. He was the one that was used as a threat to the one's that misbehaved. In his home, he was nothing but a monster. And he was okay with that. He could not deny the claims of those around him. He did murder
                          countless people. He did spread insanity like it was a disease from just a mere glance or wave to you. He was a monster. And he was perfectly okay with shouldering that burden.

He walked along the dark streets alone, his gaze cast down, hood over his head and a mask over his face. He kept his gloved hands inside of his jacket's pockets and he had begun to count the individual cracks in the cement of the sidewalk. There was nothing interesting in this town anymore. Everyone knew of him and kept their distance, no one new ever seemed to arrive and he had already explored every abandoned building the place had to offer. He was growing bored. Bored with this life of fear and loneliness. When was it going to finally end for him? He, as a demon, was doomed to walk the earth without end.

'When did home become so pathetic?'

Suddenly, something odd catches Torin's interest and he stops. A light was on in an apartment that had been vacant for awhile. When had that happened? Torin was sure that no one lived there before because he often would use it as shelter for the night. There had never been electricity, so he had always used candles, ones that he left there from time to time so he wouldn't have to sit in the dark. 3 orange candles were his mark. And usually when they were in place, no one went there, recognizing Torin's mark.

So then why was someone there?

Trying not to be too hopeful that he may see a new face, Torin made his way over, using the holes where bricks should be to climb up on the wall. What would he see when he reached the window?

Thoughts: Is there someone new?
                          Company: My regrets
                          Theme: Icon For Hire - Hope of Morning

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:54 pm
                          tiny14xx

User Image
                          User Image

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
                          Not a
                          footprint to be seen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lee's day had been pretty uneventful for the most part. Sure, he got himself a new apartment and was in the midst of getting settled in, but that was about it. Stacey had helped him unpack things and now that it was later in the night, he felt alone. It was weird. He had just moved out of an apartment with his best friend and her fiance. Only because Jamie accidently walked in when her fiance was naked. He didn't know he was in there! It was so darned quiet. That was when Jamie was being urged to move out and Stacey had to do it, he didn't blame her though. Of course, it only made things more awkward because Lee is gay and it was known.

Lee had his stereo playing pop music, not too loud, but loud enough for him to hear. He mouthed the words as he was standing at his easel and painting a realistic sunset just gently touching ocean water. He had even added waves crashing onto a beach. Art was a strong suit, it helped him clear his mind. Made him feel less lonely and distracted him from things. The male hummed and bit his lower lip as he was adding white to the waves for more effect.

Honestly, Lee didn't notice that someone was peering through his window, as he was in his own world.

He soon pulled the paint brush away from the easel and nodded. "Perfect." He smiled to himself. He placed the paint brush down and used his hand to rub his eye, in the process getting paint on his face. Not the first time. Painting was messy after all. Honestly, he wished Stacey were there, the two of them painting was always fun. Messy, but extremely fun!

He grabbed the paint brush and cleaned it out in the cup of water he had placed on the small table near the easel.

═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═
                                                                σ σ c || - - -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
                          And the fears
                          that once controlled me can't get to me at all

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
                          • Partygoer 500
                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                          • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                          • Partygoer 500
                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                          PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm
                          YesterdayTodayForever

User Image

User Image

As his arms rest on the outside sill of the window, he rest his chin on his arms. It was a new face, that much he could tell, even though the other's back was facing him. He was painting it seemed, and such a lovely picture too. It had been awhile since Torin actually had seen the real thing, and now that he had seen the painting, he had to desire to see it when the sun set tomorrow. It seemed as thought the stranger excelled with the subject of art, a subject that Torin never had the luxury of learning about.

Watching through the window, he wonder what else he would paint int the future and if his skills were only in paintings and not any other form of art. One couldn't really blame the demon for being so curious. When you have as much free time as he did, and everyone hated your presence...anything new in a town of old seemed fascinating to you.

'I have no talent in anything innocent, nor productive....'

When he thought about it, Torin was never really given an opportunity to even see what he would be good at. Whenever he walked into a shop, he was forced to leave immediately. He thought of the idea to remove his mask and enter so they would not recognize him...but he feared being near people. He saw was madness he drove in them when he was a certain distance from them.

His existence was toxic.

So he was forced to live out his days alone, but not forgotten among generations. The only reason no other has tried to capture him was because of his toxicity around humans. His reason for being alone was also the one thing that kept him from becoming dissected.

Thoughts: He is really good...
                                                  Location: The streets> An alleyway> My home town
                                                  Company: My regrets and (unknowingly) A stranger

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:52 pm
                                                  tiny14xx

User Image
                                                  User Image

Not a
                                                  footprint to be seen

Nobody mentioned Torin, so Lee would be completely oblivious to who he was. Sure, he could hear conversations here and there about the male, but never really put much thought into it. The town wasn't exactly small so what exactly were the chances of coming across him? Regardless, it didn't bug him and honestly he never really paid any attention to the conversations. He wasn't worried. He was new to the area, so he has yet to get used to things anyways. He will learn on his own, that is how he saw it. He wouldn't let anyone try to shape what he should and shouldn't be afraid of. Especially when it comes to another being.

After painting a bit more, he finally stopped and started to clean up the mess. That was the worst part of it all. After picking everything up, he realized there was paint on the floor, which was now dried. It wasn't carpet, but with the paint he uses, it would stain a bit. He did his best to clean it up the best he could, but it had a green hint to it.

Sitting on the floor, he sighed. "Great." He mumbled.

The male soon heard his phone going off and he looked around. Where was it?! That's right, on the window sill!

He had placed it there earlier when he was unpacking his art stuff after talking to Stacey! He pushed up off the floor, he knew it was Stacey calling, so he would finally have someone to talk to and keep him company.

σ σ c || - - -

And the fears

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
                                                  • Partygoer 500
                                                  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                                                  • Partygoer 500
                                                  • Perfect Attendance 400
                                                  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                  PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:51 pm
                                                  YesterdayTodayForever

User Image

User Image

He watched as the other attempted to get what looked like paint off the floor, chuckling quietly to himself as the other seemed to have failed the task. He could see from his spot that it clearly had a hint of green. His attention was drawn from that, however, when he heard a ringing sound near his spot, his gaze turning to the phone sitting on the inside portion of the windowsill. Quickly, he moves down and presses himself against the wall so he wasn't seen.

He hadn't even noticed it there before. If it hadn't been for its ringing and the man turned to get it, Torin wasn't sure what would become of him. He would certainly be screwed if he was seen.

'My old age is making me sloppy...'

Gripping onto the wall, he listened in, a little curious again as to what he might hear. Did he feel guilty for eavesdropping? Please, he has done much worse than something a child does themselves.

He has killed people before.

Something as trivial as being nosy was relaxing almost. But right now, being nosy was something that could determine whether or not the newbie wanted to live in this town anymore. Surely someone who comes face to face with the town's legendary pest Torin would make him turn tail.

Thoughts: Almost got caught..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:31 pm
                                                                          tiny14xx

User Image
                                                                          User Image

Not a
                                                                          footprint to be seen

The male hopped up and rushed to his phone, "Hey Stacey!" He let out in an excited tone. One in which could compare to a child getting the toy he or she really wanted. He stood in spot a bit longer as he listened to his best friend. "Is he still mad at me?" He let out and frowned. He could hear her boyfriend in the background, he was upset they were talking on the phone after the incident, he would hold that grudge for a while.

"Oh yes, because I purposely walked in the bathroom when he was naked." He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Tell your fiance that I didn't see anything." He let out as he walked away from the window.

He moved to the stereo and turned it off before plopping down on a stool that was in front of a small table.

The male sighed softly and pushed a hand through his hair, "I didn't mean it like that! He has something to see, but I just didn't see it. You know what..? Just... Tell him to butt out of our conversation. End of story." He huffed out and shook his head. "Your fiance is such a baby." He let out, smiling to himself.

"Are we still on for shopping tomorrow? I am in need of some new clothing." He let out. "Yay~" He let out when Stacey said they would. "I cannot wait! I saw this cute outfit at the mall that I want you to try on." He giggled softly.

Though he paused for a moment and blinked, "Um... You want me to put it on too? Why?" He tapped his finger on the desk. "Hmm... Good point. I can make anything look cute. I'm like a girl with no chest!" He exclaimed, both of them laughing.

σ σ c || - - -

And the fears

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
                                                                          • Partygoer 500
                                                                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                                          • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
                                                                          • Partygoer 500
                                                                          • Perfect Attendance 400
                                                                          • Forum Sophomore 300
                                                                          PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:50 pm
                                                                          YesterdayTodayForever

User Image

User Image

What....kind of conversation was he listening to exactly? From what he gathered, him and this Stacey person were discussing an angry naked man and this man before him dressing up as a female. What exactly did he do for a living? He really felt like he was listening to something he shouldn't be.

Lifting up a little, he peeked inside before lowering back down with a sigh, wondering if he should leave already at this point. there was no telling how long he could be on the phone, and Torin was more interested in his painting then gossip on how hot he would look in a dress. This was a man right?

'He must be a foreigner....'

Listening in again, he waited to hear a confirmation on the conversation somehow ending, hoping that if it wasn't going to end soon, it would at least become more interesting.

If not, he was going to take his leave and stop snooping.

He would have to find a new place to hide out now, this apartment having been his favorite place rest his head. Oh well, it least something interesting came out of it in the end. He had a new face to watch, someone that obviously didn't know who he was if he didn't pay any mind to the three orange candles that Torin left as a sign of his mark.

Thoughts: This guy is strange...
                                                                                                  Out-Of-Candles: Sorry for the wait! sweatdrop

User Image

Reply
                                                                                                  1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
                                                                                                  Other Stuff
                                                                                                  Get GCash
                                                                                                  Offers
                                                                                                  Get Items
                                                                                                  More Items
                                                                                                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                                                                                  Other Community Areas
                                                                                                  Virtual Spaces
                                                                                                  Fun Stuff
                                                                                                  Gaia's Games
                                                                                                  Mini-Games
                                                                                                  Play with GCash
                                                                                                  Play with Platinum