9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:22 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT I T L Exxxxxxxxxxx

P u t t i n gxD i f f e r e n c e sxA s i d e

xxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . T H E . R O L E P L A Y E R Sxxxxxxxxxx

This is a one on one between revenge era and YesterdayTodayForever.
          Only we may post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxP L O Txxxxxxxxx

Feel free to stalk and read along...

revenge era

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
ooc; hope this is okay ~

They couldn't pick a worse place for Dexell to work at if they tried. He hated socializing. And not only was he supposed to do that, they also expected him to make those he work with like him, because they will be the one who tell his doctors if Dex was being a normal human being or not. See, it wasn't hard for the male to talk to people, not at all. But keeping up with the conversation for more than a few minutes was what he found difficult. Though Dex doesn't ever admit of the illnesses that he's been diagnosed with, not even to himself, there was no denying that his mind often jumps from one topic to another and another, and soon enough he'll be in his own little world- or so to say.

Hearing his name, Dex was quick to turn around only to be met with a full coffee shop, but no one was really looking at him him; no one had called him. Dex tried remembering what his psychiatrist told him to do when he felt like he was falling out of this world, and he applied them. Taking in a deep breath before letting it slowly, he took another deep breath with his eyes shut "And get yourself busy" Dex muttered the exact words that were told to him. Giving himself a small nod, Dex walked back outside; his five-minute break had officially ended. He was back to taking orders and forcing that fake smile upon his lips. As long as it looked real and the people thought that he was nice enough, things should be good.

"Your coffee" Dex spoke softly as he carefully placed the cup on the table. He glanced up at the male, but not really paying all that much attention "If you need anything, hands up and I'll be right here" Dex said with a nod, a small grin across his lips. He then left to another table, setting down their food, he repeated the same thing; word by word. The manager said that it was a way to show them that you care enough about what they want. Between writing down orders, telling them to the other staff, picking up the food and serving them to the tables, Dex noticed someone with his hand up.

Two more tables and he'd be back at that guy with his hand up. Dexell's mouth never took the smile off his lips, yet when he was walking back and forth, and wasn't interacting with anyone, his lips were moving; it would almost look like he was rehearsing a couple of lines or talking to himself, but really, he was just saying random, jumbled words. Anything that came to his mind, got out of his tongue. It was another thing he learnt at the psychiatrist; to keep his head clear, he had to take those already-existing information out. "Can I get you anything?" He let out a soft breath before putting that almost-faded smile back on his face.

revenge era

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff