Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
A new start in a western paradise {Nadia / Antivist} {Yuri} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

Im not all that good with my words...

⊰ℳ⊱

XxXxX Marybeth's eyes widened in surprise when the girl actually seemed interested in helping her. She had asked the others before if they had wanted to help but they always told her no. So now that someone actually wated to be out there with her and the horses she almost felt... Happy. "You actually wanna help? Well that's a first. The others just sort of blow me off because they don't wanna be out here in the heat... Ok then I guess if you're willing then I'm gonna put you to work. Stay right here." She said calmly, though she couldn't keep her excitement out of her actions as she quickly hurried to the back of the barn, bringing back three buckets. "The horses need more water and that task usually takes me forty minutes by myself. But maybe with you here we can knock it out in twenty and then head into town. I need more fodder and horse pellets as well as stuff for dinner. But when we come bak we can feed the horses and maybe even take Chip and Claude out for a run together! I always have to take them out separate because I can't handle them bot at t..." She prattled on excitedly before realizing who she was talking to.
Talking - #7799dd / Thinking - #aa7755
XxXxX
She quickly cleared her throat before straightening herself out and handing one of the buckets to the other girl. "I mean since you're so willing to help we're going to get the horses some water from the pump outside. It's just around the side of the barn. Follow me." She murmured quietly, an embarrassed blush lightly dusting her cheeks as she spun on her heel and made her way towards the entrance of the barn. She couldn't believe that she had prattled on like that, and all because the girl had shown an interest in her horses! The thought haunted her as she rounded the corner of the barn and placed one of her buckets under the spigot of the pump fountain that was there. Yes it was a little old fashioned but it worked. It took her a few pumps to get the water flowing but once it had started to come out, pumping the handle of the fountain got a little easier. Not that she found it all that difficult after years of using it.

⊰ℛ⊱

...but I can still tell you that you are the most beautiful creature to walk this earth

II Antivist II
Its alright, I like it!
And I know right?! Aren't they just some of the prettiest horses that you have ever seen?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sometimes the heart sees...

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

"It is kinda hot I guess, but I'll get used to it" Ash replied. "And of course I am, I did used to be around horses a lot when I was younger so..." She trailed off as Marybeth went to fetch something. Ash watched as the girl brought the buckets back, she seemed to have a little more spring in her step. She also seemed happier even though she didn't show it on her face. Ashlyn nodded as Marybeth gave her some instructions on what she could help with. She could see the twinkle in her eye which many people had when they talked passionately about something they loved. It was kind of a shame to her though that Marybeth wanted to hide it.

"That's totally fine and that sounds good" Ash replied as she took the bucket that was offered to her. She followed the girl round to the pump and watched her to see how it worked. It was still so weird to her that these old fashioned things work still. After all she did live in L.A. where everyone always seemed to have the new technologies . The silence between the two of them made Ash feel very uncomfortable, she felt as if she'd offended the other girl when really she just wanted to get to know her. Ash stood in silence as one of the buckets started to fill, but she couldn't stand it any longer. "So...apart from the horses and the bar , do you have any other hobbies or other things you like to do?" she asked her as she rocked backwards and forwards on her heels. She was just trying to make some sort of conversation.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

what is invisible to the eyes

RaisaNadia
I was just wondering , is the picture above my posts loading for you? because it's not for me aha

II Antivist II

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 pm
Marybeth
Cowgirl
Rodgers

User Image

Im not all that good with my words...

⊰ℳ⊱

XxXxX Unlike her companion she was enjoying e silence. She was used to the horses and they didn't talk, at least not like Humans did. So when the other girl tried to get personal it unnerved her. "I don't really have anyother hobbies other than bar tending and taking care of the horses. Bar tending is fun I guess but it's more of a chore to do since no one actually appreciates the art of it. They just want to throw it down their guzzlers and forget their troubles for a few hours. It's sad really. Taking care of the horses on the other hand just adds a meaning to my life I guess. I don't really talk to anyone other that Angela, Andrew, Mami, and Papi." She said calmly as the first bucket was about you very flow. She quickly grabbed her second bucket while pushing the now full one out of the way only for it to be replaced by the new one. In her opinion it was easier to do it this way then to sop the spigot because then she would just have to get the water flowing again which was a tedious, and unnecessary task since she had had the water going once already.
Talking - #7799dd / Thinking - #aa7755
XxXxX
"You know now that I think about it it I really like fixing things. It's kind of cool how you can take something that was never assembled or even broken and just fix it up." The sudden confession had startled her. She didn't often share simple things about herself, why bother when the person she was talking to would probably forget in a few hours anyways? "Um how about you? What hobbies are there to do in L.A.? I can't imagine any of them being to productive." The second bucket was about to overflow as well so she grabbed the third bucket from the girl and used it to replace the second one under the spigot. She decided not to work the pump this time since this was the last bucket and enough water to fill it should come out. If not she would begrudgingly, but still willingly, make another trip to get her horses some water.

⊰ℛ⊱

...but I can still tell you that you are the most beautiful creature to walk this earth

II Antivist II
Yeah it loads for me. Also sorry about the late reply. I have the attention span of a squirrel and it's easy to get distracted on the Internet XD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sometimes the heart sees...

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

"I can see how it could be fun" she replied to the other girl "You get to talk to people and probably meet some new people too." Ash was very sociable and loved to be near people. Hearing people's stories and just chatting was what made her excited about starting a job at the bar. She also found drunk people hilarious to talk to so that was a bonus to her. As the first bucket filled and Marybeth swapped it with a new one, Ash pulled the filled one even more out of the way so the job could be done faster.

"That's cool" Ash smiled. "I'm hopeless when it comes to DIY. Anything I build usually ends up breaking" she said and then laughed. "Well not really" she shrugged "I didn't really have a lot of time to do stuff as I worked quite long hours. Which meant that I slept in until the late hours of the morning" she laughed. "On my nights off I went dancing and clubbing with my friends and I'd drink probably as much as the people you were talking about a second ago." When the other buckets filled up, Ash picked one of them up and started to walk back into the barn.

▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻▄

what is invisible to the eyes

RaisaNadia
Don't worry about it, I'm exactly the same

II Antivist II

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items