Dominique

User Image

"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me
Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre
Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre
Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..
est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"

≺✧≻

After sending one last glare at his cousin, Alexis accepted his fate and followed the boy out of the cafe. "Thank you..." He mumbled quietly while Marshal held the door open for him. It was a beautiful, sunny day and he wouldn't of minded being out and about if he didn't have to do so with his biggest annoyance. Stupid Lilith and obsession of making sure that the customers are beyond happy. What next? Is she going to start selling my body?... Actually I wouldn't put it past her. He shivered uncomfortable at his own thoughts before turned towards the high schooler.
Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999
"Ok. I'm gonna lay down a few ground rules. No kissing, no inappropriate touching, and you keep your eyes up here." He said to the boy as he pointed up to his eyes. "You break any of these rules and I'm calling off the date. Got it? I don't need a high schooler all over me like a horned pup." Sure he had only graduated from high school two and a half years ago but that was beside the point. He could remember how hyped up on hormones teenage boys were, he had been one not long ago after all. "Now let's go before I change my mind." Ok that was a little harsh, even for him. But he could not afford to let this rich playboy get close to him. He was probably only looking to get into his pants anyways.

≺✧≻

"I don't get why you want me
Or why you insist on making me yours
And perhaps I may never understand
but in the end all that matters...
is that we love each other unconditionally"

[{(Translations: )}]

Head_Creepy_King
Eh! I'm sorry about yesterday! I was starting up a rewrote plays and making new layouts the whole time so didn't really get around to much else sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:21 am
RaisaNadia
Don't worry about it lol I was just curious as to if I was quoting you right

User Image

Following Alexis out of the cafe doors, Marshal let the jingling door close to. He stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets, eyeing the only girl who had caught his eye for as long as he could remember. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't really interested in this date. Marshal kept his thoughts to himself however, only hoping to show her a good time at the fair. He stopped in his tracks as she turned to him and gazed at her curiously. The young man exhaled silently, guessing she wasn't going to go with him after all.

He was pleasantly surprised to instead be told of rules during their date. Marshal blinked a bit as he listened, nodding slightly to some obvious ones. The blonde nodded at the mention of her saying she could call off the date, "Okay." He watched Alexis' face when she said those harsh words and smiled a bit sadly, "Sure." Marshal started walking once more, the small rides and game stations coming into sight. Each ride and station was lit up due to it getting a bit darker out closer to the evening time. Of course, that made it more exciting and so great to look at. Marshal always tried to go to these type of attractions at night. He eyed Alexis before starting for the booth for getting wristbands. "Two wristbands." Marshal paid the man before allowing Alexis to go first and get hers. The man spoke in a gruff voice through the gap of the booth, though he looked nice enough, "Stick your wrist in here for me."  

Head_Creepy_King

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am
Alexis
Alex
Dominique

User Image

"Je ne comprends pourquoi vous voulez me
Ou pourquoi vous insistez sur moi faisant vôtre
Et peut-être que je ne pourrai jamais comprendre
Mais à la fin tout ce qui compte..
est que nous aimons les uns les autres sans condition"

≺✧≻

The sad expression didn't go unnoticed by Alexis and he almost felt bad for being the one that put it on Marshal's face. But in his defense when you repeatedly tell someone no and they don't seem to get the hint then you would be short with them too. He was finally about to apologize as they neared the ticket booth, his hand going towards the purse that Nina had shoved at him, when the other practically ran up to the ticket booth and payed for both of them. "You didn't have to do that you know..." Now he felt even worse about being snippy with the boy as he stuck his wrist out for the man to give him the wristband, cringing when it was put I a little to tightly. Though he didn't complain as the two walked past the booth and into the fairgrounds.
Talking - #66bb99 / Thinking - #779999
With a light blush dusting his cheeks he reached out and grabbed ahold of Marshal's hand, refusing to look at the other. "I guess this is alright since it's not inappropriate. But don't get carried away." He murmured quietly as he allowed his fingers to entwine with Marshal's. He had been mean enough to the boy so he could show some kindness... Only some though. This was a date after all, and he had just paid for Alexis to get in.

≺✧≻

"I don't get why you want me
Or why you insist on making me yours
And perhaps I may never understand
but in the end all that matters...
is that we love each other unconditionally"

[{(Translations: )}]

Head_Creepy_King
Yes you are! I just get distracted when busy with layouts sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
Marshal shot a smile at Alexis, nodding his head a bit, "Any gentleman would." He let the man put his wristband on, "Besides, it's a date." The blonde took his arm back and gazed down at the girl, "I'm treating you." He turned and followed beside Alexis, eyeing the stands and wondering where they might want to go first.

As they walked, Marshal felt a soft hand clutch onto his and turned his gaze down to Alexis with surprise. He blinked a bit before a smile stretched across his face, glad to have convinced her to go on a date with him. Marshal released a light laugh and nodded, locking his fingers with hers, "I'm happy just like this." The blonde smiled down at Alexis, speaking up once more as they walked, "So," he eyed the few stations they walked by, "See anything you want to give a go?"  

Head_Creepy_King

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces