One day at a time {Youko/Nadia}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:48 am
In the slightly distant future, hospitals start building special apartment buildings that are actually attached to the hospital buildings themselves for patients who need the constant supervises of medical care in some sort of way but aren’t needed to stay In any of the actual hospital wings. Each room is like looks like a normal apartment for each patient, being able to be able to be decorated however they chose to besides some of the medical equipment that would come in and out of the rooms.

Alain is one of those patients, a young male is stuck in one of those apartments, left there by his parents who didn’t want to bother taking care of him themselves anymore. He had always been a sickly child, being able to catch anything at the drop of a hat due to his weakened immune system though each thing he catches could potentially cause massive complications as well with how bad he catches them. the apartment that he lives in is a controlled living environment where the temperature, air quality and ect. Is all control to help keep Alain from catching anything hopefully while taking medicine and doing other things to keep from getting any worse than he already is. Before___ becomes his doctor, his previous one would try to prescribe him different sets of medication, ones that even Alain didn’t know, not knowing that it was harming him even further till the nurses caught on, reporting the doctor. After hearing this, Alain is now cautious about any new doctors, not wanting to go through the same that as he was by slowly being poisoned.

RaisaNadia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:49 am
User Image

•Name•

Alain Emile Blair

•Nickname•

Alain or Al

•Age•

•Height•

5’7”

•Personality•

Alain can be pretty quiet and keeps to himself at points due to his condition and never really being able to go out much anywhere. Even when he does get to leave the building he is always self-conscious about having to wear the face mask, knowing that people would judge him and thing he could possibly be contagious or something of that nature. He also rarely opens up to people as well, with so many people in his life lying to him or worse, he’s built that wall around himself to protect himself, showing that he can be pretty sarcastic at points in order to keep that wall up. Once someone finally breaks down that wall, Alain can be the sweetest and kindest person, wanting to try and put others first with their feelings and needs before himself even if he is the one that’s stuck in the hospital long term.

•Extra•

-he always has his music with him where ever he goes, he doesn’t like to be without it at all
-he can actually sing pretty well, but tends to sing when he doesn’t think anyway is around to be able to hear him do so
- he is actually quite terrified of needles of any sort even if he should be use to them by now

•Username•

youkobandit

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

•Name•

~Leroy Fairchild~

•Nickname•

~Roy~

•Age•

~25~

•Height•

~6'1"~

•Personality•

~Roy is a very serious character, often missing jokes as they are executed and ruining them for others by doing so. He doesn't get the point of lying to people so he chooses not to do so making him extremely blunt and to the point. Besides these rather harsh points of himself he can be sweet and gentle. If someone is scared or upset he tends to speak gently with them to lull them into a sense of calm that works surprisingly well despite his tall and imposing figure.~

•Extra•

~-Roy used to smoke but now those cigarettes have been replaced by his e-cig.
-He is the only one in his family that does not live in England making family get togethers a hard thing to go through with.
-He has a pet cockatoo named Pepe that sometimes sneaks into his suitcase and hangs out in the break room while he attends to his patients.~

•Username•

~RaisaNadia~

youkobandit
Oh pfft I might actually have to post a profile huh? Sorry about that I got distracted and forgot. I'll work on my profile now XD

[size=17][color=#554455][align=left]Leroy[/align][/color] [align=center][color=black]❛[/color][color=#ffbb77]Roy[/color][color=black]❜[/color][/align] [color=#554455][align=right]Fairchild[/align][/color][/size]

[align=center][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa432/RinTheDaughterOfEvil/D28C88C5-3BD6-4396-84D9-5515479E7E91.jpg[/img][/align]

[size=9][align=right][color=#eebb99]◤[/color][color=#ffeecc]Do I frighten you?[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#eebb99]Do I make you feel threatened?[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ffeecc]I can only imagine why.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#eebb99]People often fear their doctors,[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ffeecc]And that man gave you a reason to fear him.[/color][color=#eebb99]◢[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=23][color=#ffeebb]☾☤☽[/color][/size][/align]

[b]✑[/b] [color=#998877]"Now I'm talking."[/color] Now I'm not.
[color=white]Talking - #998877 / Thinking - #aa7766[/color]
[b]✑[/b] [color=#aa7766][i]Now I'm thinking.[/i][/color] Now I'm not.

[align=center][size=23][color=#ffeebb]☾☤☽[/color][/size][/align]
[size=9][align=left][color=#ffeecc]◤[/color][color=#eebb99]But I made a vow to protect my patients,[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ffeecc]And I plan on sticking to that vow.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#eebb99]So please realx and take my hand.[/color][/align] [align=right][color=#ffeecc]I will keep you safe from the world.[/color][/align] [align=left][color=#eebb99]And I'll cherish every second that I have with you.[/color][color=#ffeecc]◢[/color][/align][/size]

[quote="youkobandit"][/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:15 am
User Image

``•.¸¸.•´´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•

Another day staring out the window, another day watching the world pass by outside that pane of glass, it was the same day in and day out. Nothing really seemed to change for the blond haired male as he sat there, listening to his music as he tried to escape the thoughts of living here, living in this bubble he called home that he could rarely leave. Some days, he really did want to go out, to want to explore more of that outside world, he longed to want to even just walk down the streets to even just window shop at points but he couldn’t do that without the mask, the mask he hated wearing, the mask that made it seem like other people should be weary of him and stay far away from him, avoiding him completely.

As Alain was lost in thought at the moment, he didn’t hear the door creak open as one of the nurses he had grown fond of let herself in. once he heard those footsteps getting closer, he lifted his head of the glass that he was resting it on before looking at her, giving her a small smile. “hello there Ellen, I see you’re on shift today.” He said softly before moving and getting up to go sit in one of the chairs in what he would call the living room at the moment. He knew that it was the daily routine, she would come in with his pills and to check up on his vitals and such, making sure that nothing was going wrong and that he was still stable at the moment. The slightly older looking women gave the blond a smile as she walked over and handed him the little cup. “hello there Alain, you’re looking a little bit better today. Are you feeling any better at all?” those sapphire blue colored eyes turned towards her once more before shrugging a little. “ I guess, its just…all that medicine that Dr. Elrois had me on…” he sighed a little before speaking once more. “that he had me on made me not feel myself. I still feel tired and rather weak at points but I guess that’s something that I will have to deal with right now. I’m just glad he’s gone and that he isn’t going to hurt anyone anymore.

As he stopped talking to take his pills, he got lost in thought once more, thinking about what his previous doctor had done, the way he had been trying to over dose him on some of the medicine he had been taking, wanting to be rid of him so he had one less patient to really deal with in the end. He hated those thoughts, he hated what had happened he had hatted everything about that situation over all. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening the once more to hear Ellen speaking to him once more. “Alain, sweetie, I know this isn’t the best news you want to hear but your new doctor is going to be here today, he is going to come up to check on you and such.” The blond frowned at the mention of a new doctor, not wanting another one, not wanting to be put through what he had gone through already. “ I don’t want to see him…” he said in that softer tone. Ellen sighed as she stood up from where she had been seated, walking over and ruffling his hair just a bit. “I know but it was going to happen. Don’t worry, remember I still work here. “ she said with a gentle smile before heading for the door and leaving the young male alone once more, to sit and stew at the thought of a new doctor and what he might want to do to him, due to what Dr. Elrois had done to him previously.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

RaisaNadia
It's okay It's okay XD don't worry about it at all. I understand that completely! :3 also I think the little cockatoo sounds friken adorable X33

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:56 am
Leroy
Roy
Fairchild

User Image

Do I frighten you?
Do I make you feel threatened?
I can only imagine why.
People often fear their doctors,
And that man gave you a reason to fear him.

☾☤☽

The sound of a few giggling nurses greeted Roy as he entered the break room. He wondered what was causing the nurses to act so cheerfully until he caught his cockatoo Pepe walking around in his large hamster ball, though you were more likely to put something the size of a small cat in this ball. "Alright who put Pepe in his ball. I wanted him to fly around a bit and get some exercise." The sound of his annoyed sigh only seemed to fuel the laughter coming from the other as they watched Pepe roll over to his owner. "Pepe In a bal! Pepe in a ball! Pepe you cute!" Pepe chanted, the nurses loosing it as they reached out for anything to keep themselves upright. "I don't get what's so funny about a Cockatiel in a ball. I have patients that are allergic to birds and I can't keep him in here all day... You are all very strange. Come on Pepe I have to meet a new patient today and I'm not sure I want to leave you here." He decided against a brake as he backed up to the door before holding it open for his bird to roll himself out of the room.
Talking - #998877 / Thinking - #aa7766 / Pepe - slategrey
Pepe rolled along happily beside his owner, cooing and clicking his beak while the pair made their way down the hall. A few people stared at them as they went by, mainly patients since all of the doctors and nurses were used to Pepe, but he just ignored the states in favor of going over the papers in his hand. Alain Emile Blare, a twenty-one year old male with multiple ailments. This kid is a walking pharmacy... Wait the last doctor tried to poison him? Sick b*****d, I'm probably going to have to be gentle with this one until he is used to me. He thought calmly as Pepe rolled himself into a wall by accident. "Pepe quite horsing around. I have a job to do and you have a patient to entertain while I do it." The cockatoo just sort of stopped for a second, cocking its head to the side as it listened to Roy before squawk loudly. "Pepe quit horsing! Pepe quit horsing!" The parrot squawked, earning a few giggles from two little girls who were watching from inside their room. Pepe of course showed of his pink, tipped crest as the two continued down the hall to meet their new patient.

"I'm coming in." Roy said calmly as he knocked on the door, opening it and stepping in after his bird without waiting for a response. "Good morning Alain my name is Dr. Leroy Fairchild but you may call me Dr. Roy, and this is my partner Pepe. Don't mind him he knows what he can and can't do." With that Pepe began to explore the room that they were in while cooing at everything that piqued his interest. "You have quite the medical resume here which is alright since I usually work with patients who are going through chemotherapy so I'm used to more 'delicate' patients. Now Alain I just have to start off with a few questions before we sit down and get to know each other alright. May I?" He asked calmly, gesturing to one of the chairs.

☾☤☽

But I made a vow to protect my patients,
And I plan on sticking to that vow.
So please realx and take my hand.
I will keep you safe from the world.
And I'll cherish every second that I have with you.

youkobandit
I thought that you would like Pepe and his bubble XD. Peep was actually a birdie wend for a while that couldn't fly but loved to be out of his cage so I would put him in a giant hamster ball to keep him safe from the dogs XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:13 pm
User Image

As the blond male was left alone once more, he let out a sigh as he curled himself up in that chair and turned his music up a bit more as his eyes closed for a moment. He really didn’t want to deal with a new doctor, he didn’t want to deal with the pain and suffering he had gone through already to have another one, another one who might end up trying to do the same thing. Was he just that troublesome of a patient that he would be better off dead? He didn’t like having those kinds of thoughts but they were creeping up to his mind more and more. With everything that had happened, he really couldn’t help it at all. He let same sigh then as he ran his slim fingers through part of his sandy blond locks at the very moment till he heard a knock, looking back towards the door.

The doctor was here already? Why so soon? Why didn’t Ellen let him know that he was already so close to his room? He didn’t like this as his anxiety was already starting to rise, not wanting to deal with this at all already and hoping that it would all just go away in a few minutes. Those sapphire blue eyes looked at the male that had opened the door, the new doctor before raising a slight eyebrow as he saw the hamster ball roll in, seeing a bird inside. A bird in a hamster ball? This was something he had never seen before at all and the fact that he was the new doctor’s partner too seemed even stranger but he brushed those thoughts off for the moment as his eyes went straight back to Roy who had walked more into the room.

As he started to hear him already start talking about his medical resume a bit as well as using the word delicate, he looked down then. people always used the word delicate with him and he hated it. He hated being like this, not being able to have any shred of normal life outside of a building at all. “please…don’t use that word…” he said before hearing Roy ask to sit down, waving his hand a bit in response.” Fine, do whatever you like, I guess. It’s not like I have any real choice.” he said in that soft tone of his. He figured that he was probably going to do it anyway without asking so he figured he thought he might answer still.

RaisaNadia
Oh that is so cute! X3 like you have no idea how much I was giggling and smiling as I read the little things about Pepe you wrote

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 pm
Leroy
Roy
Fairchild

User Image

Do I frighten you?
I can only imagine why.

☾☤☽

"I apologize. I will not use that wordin the future instead I will use the term 'sick' is that any better? Anyone can get sick so it shouldn't be offensive." Roy said calmly as he stepped over Pepe, who was rolling his way to the other side of the room, before taking a seat in one of the chairs. He watched as the other took a seat as well, looking for any signs of a limp or other signs of pain. "Oh but you do have a choice to have me here or not. But the only problem is the hospital will just replace me with another doctor that is either very new to treating long term patients, or a doctor that has been doing it for so long that they have lost their patience. Your best bet is to accept that I will be treating you from now on or to continue going through doctors until there are none left to go through, at which point they would probably transfer you to another hospital where you would not only get a new doctor but new nurses as well. So please cooperate with me Alain and I promise that I will make your stay here as great as I can until we find a way to cure you. And I do mean when, not if." He said all of this calmly, and with a straight face while he flipped through the papers on his clipboard.
After scratching in a few notes about the boy's living environment he looked back up at the boy while moving her legs back a bit to allow Pepe to roll past him and to the boy. The bird cooed up at the blonde before lightly tapping against the ball to get his attention. "Pepe not now, you can play later but right now I need his attention." Pepe turned to look back at his owner before bopping his head a bit and rolling away. "I'm sorry about that. He like meeting new people, especially blondes for some reason... Anyways as for the questions I need to ask you." He flipped the papers back to the first page where he had written down a few questions.

"Do you have any concerns that you wish to bring up with me? Have you been feeling well, as in is there anything out of the usual? Is there anything that I can do to make you feel more comfortable? Do you currently feel any pain? And finally is there anything that might cause you to have an anxiety attack that I should know about?" He asked calmly, looking up from his clipboard to look at the boy as he spoke. This was the first time that he had actually looked at Alain. He was beautiful for a boy with his pale skin and light, fluffy blonde hair. And those sapphire blue eyes were enough to make him wonder where he had gotten them from because he needed to congradulate that parental unit for adding to the gene pool.

☾☤☽

youkobandit
That's because everyone loves Pepe! How can you not love a cockatoo in a giant hamster ball? You have to not have a heart to not love Pepe!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 am
User Image

Those sapphire blue eyes were watching the bird roll around at the moment, seeming to enjoy looking around his place at the moment, seeing him stop in front of different things before rolling along happily once more to explore. He then turned his eyes towards the doctor once more, nodding a bit. “yes…that’s better.” He said softly as he sat down across from him, curling himself up as his eyes remained on the rather handsome looking face. He sat there and listened to him though, listened to him go on about if he wanted him as a doctor and if not a new one would just come right back in and it would repeat. He heard the part about being transferred then and his hands and jaw clenched, he didn’t want to leave this hospital, he didn’t want to leave he kind nurses who would come to check up on him. they were like some sort of sense of normality in his life and he didn’t want that to change at all. He turned his eyes away them and closed them tight, if he didn’t agree to this it would all happen, the life he had gotten use to this point would all be for nothing and just go away like that. He soon opened his eyes once more before turning them back towards the doctor who seemed to be sitting there calmly, wanting to take his time at the moment. “fine, I just…I don’t want it to go the route of my last one and I don't want to lose my only friends either.

Alain watched then as he scribbled down some thing before hearing the tapping sound before looking down, seeing Pepe wanting his attention all of a sudden. He really couldn’t denied that he was cute after all as a tiny small crossed his pale lips before it soon disappeared as his attention was brought back to the task at hand at the moment. “it’s okay, I’ve never had an animal before so, it’s kind of nice seeing one running around here looking so happy. Though he is probably happy to see anyone for the most part.” He said as his eyes were back on the bird for the moment, really finding him fascinating and adorable at the same time with the way he was rolling around at the moment.

As he listened to the doctor speak once more, he leaned his head on his knees at the moment, hearing so many questions at once but that seemed normal with doctors anyway. He took a deep breath then as he tried to answer everything the best way he could for now. “ well…I know I’ve been pretty tired and have been feeling weak as well but I just assumed it was all the medicine I was being weaned off of, that my dependency for them all is kicking in at the moment. As for pain, not at the moment but from time to time, my stomach does give me problems.” When that anxiety question came up, he looked away once more for the moment, knowing that it was something that seemed silly for someone in a hospital most of life would have but he couldn’t help it, he was always terrified of them even when they would p***k his skin. “needles…I hate needs and I panic when I see them. that may sound stupid in the case of someone like me but I really don’t like them at all.” As he was done speaking he turned those beautiful blue eyes back towards Roy, catching those almost golden looking colored ones.

RaisaNadia

Yesss X3 everyone does! I would love to have a bird like Pepe though that probably would be the best idea with two cats XD;;;;

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:45 am
Leroy
Roy
Fairchild

User Image

Do I frighten you?
I can only imagine why.

☾☤☽

"Alain what your last doctor did was sick and unusual, it is a doctor's job to help the sick not harm it. So that is what I will do, I will help you. And I certainly will not try to overdose you on your medication." Roy told the boy seriously, and it might of been taken seriously had he not of had to lift his legs so that Pepe could roll under them. It still blew his mind that one of his colleges had tried to poison on of his patients. Yes it might get tough having to take care of a patient that is as sick as Alain but that doesn't mean you try to kill them. You help that patient I. Anyway you can or you hand them over to another doctor who will have the patience to work with the 'troublesome' patient.
"A weakened body is normal but I still want to put you on a few vitamin supplements to help your body recover and maybe give you back the energy you've lost. They won't be anything serious I promise." He wrote down the names of a few vitamins that that he wanted to try on the boy, surprised that no one had thought to even try putting him on something as simple as a supplement that you could buy from the store. Things as simple as Iron, Valcium, and Zinc could do wonders for a body. "As for your stomachs however I do not want to prescribe you anything because you are already on a lot of different medications and I don't want to add onto that growing list. Though if it starts becoming a serious problem let me know immediately, I'll even leave my personal number here for incase you have an emergency." Be said calmly, jotting down everything the boy had told him onto his clipboard.

He looked up in time to see Pepe roll into the blonde's leg. "Sorry! Pepe sorry!" The bird squawked before going off on his own again."I would not be surprised if be was more excited than usual about seeing you. He has a thing for blondes that I just have not been able to figure out. But, you are right in assuming that he is happy to see everyone. Pepe loves being the center of attention and even goes out of his way to do tricks so that people will pet him. Though I don't think I'll let you pet him because we don't know if he will make you sick, he is clean for a bird but I still do not wish to risk it." His fingers twitched for something to hold onto, an old habit that he had picked up from smoking, only for him to clench his hand into a fist while watching his bird. "Pepe come to me." The bird looked up at him from over by the TV stand before excitedly rolling back over to his owner, cooing affectionately as Roy picked the ball up and set it on his lap. "Now you may greet Alain properly." The bird bopped up and down before squawking happily. "I am Pepe! Pepe say hi! Pepe cute!" Roy smiled down at the bird affectionately for a second before allowing his face to go back to his blank expression.

☾☤☽

youkobandit
Why not. Just put it in the ball and nothing can get to it. Trust me my dogs have tried XD
Also sorry about that! I thought that I had replied sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

Alain sat there and listened to the doctor, listening to him speak in that serious ton about what he had been through and how it was just wrong. He didn’t seem happy about what his previous doctor had done but he did seem serious about want to help, to want to make him much better and to not have the chance of another doctor lying to him about trying to put him on so much medication that he would overdose. He could see that he wasn’t lying either, there was something in his tone and the way he was speaking that made him believe him though it didn’t seem too serious in another instance as he saw Pepe roll by once more and under his feet. He looked down for a moment though, processing those words, even if it didn’t seem like a serious situation with Pepe rolling around, part of him want to believe Roy, to believe that he wasn’t going to cause harm to him like his previous one but part of him also didn’t want to true him either for that same reason, wondering if he would try a different way of trying to kill him slowly.

He looked back up once more as he heard that he would be put on some vitamin supplements which meant more pill he had to take, making him frown a little but if it was going to help maybe give him back some energy that he once had then… he was just going to deal with it. He wasn’t going to argue with his word at the moment since vitamin supplements weren’t so bad at all, knowing that they were going to help him in the end. At the mention of his stomach though, he nodded a bit, listening to how Roy wasn’t going to put him on any other hard medications, not wanting to tear his stomach up or worse. “Okay, I mean…it’s not that bad most of the time but sometimes I can’t keep food down either. I know that worries some of my nurses but it’s just something I’ve been learning to deal with honestly. It’s not every day after all.” he said softly.

As he finished speaking then, he blinked then and looked down to see the bird had bumped into his leg before squawking that he had been sorry before watching him roll off once more. Pepe really was quite entertaining to watch, just watching the fascination over everything in the room at the moment and hearing how happy he seemed. His attention was brought back forward once more though as Roy started speaking again. He chuckled a little at the mention of liking blondes but at least he was right about him liking attention from people over all. he couldn’t help it then as the tiniest frown formed on his lips of the mention that he couldn’t pet him though, at least not at the moment anyway with not knowing if he’d cause him to get sick. He knew that Roy was just trying to make sure nothing happened to him now in his care but part of him still wanted to interact more with Pepe, to want to pet him and everything since he had never had a pet to care for before. “It makes sense really. Maybe eventually I can if we figure out he won't make me sick.” He watched then as the dark haired doctor called the bird over then before hearing him happily introduce himself finally. It really was so cute. “Hello there Pepe and yes you are cute.

RaisaNadia

That’s true XD though I would be scared when taking it of the ball though because I have had baaaaad experiences with cats and birds in the same house XD;;; though then again my brother was a lot younger then and wanted to play with the birds OUTSIDE of the cage in the house
And no no! it’s cool! Don’t you worry about it at all! it’s all good! :3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:49 pm
Leroy
Roy
Fairchild

User Image

Do I frighten you?
I can only imagine why.

☾☤☽

Pepe cooed at the blonde who decided to talk to him. The bird tried to roll his ball forward only for Roy to hold onto the ball even tighter. "Pepe stuck!" The cockatoo squawked as it bopped around while twirling in his ball. "Pepe is beginning to get really needy. I would put you out in the hall if I could trust you not to run off." Roy said calmly Ashe watched his idiot if a bird make a fool of himself. He saw why others would find this amusing but it was just normal for Roy to watch his bird bop around the house and in his ball. Pepe was his best friend of nineteen years, he could still remember getting Pepe on his sixth birthday, and all the stuff he had researched just so that he could make sure that the bird was alive for the fourth to sixty years that his breed could live up to. "Pepe love Roy. Love Roy!" That brought a smile to his face, Pepe being the only one so far that could make him smile. He knew that Pepe was only tprepeating what his sister had taught him a week ago when she came over to England to visit.
"Before I come next time I'll put Pepe in his birdbath with some antiseptic soap and let you try holding him then. But you can't tell any of the nurses... They might scold me and some of them are quite terrifying." He was completely serious about being scared of the meaner nurses. They already scolded him a few times before for even brining Pepe with him to visit the patients. They only stopped when Pepe made a traumatized girl, who hadn't spoken since the death of her twin brother, laugh because he kept running into a wall. That day had been Pepe's greatest day because he got to visit all of the kids and play with them in their rooms while Roy went through with their check-ups. "Like I said, Pepe is very clean compared to most birds. So I wouldn't be worried about letting you hold him. But I wish to make sure that he is a clean as can be so there is no risk." He said calmly, his smile fading back to his usual expression as he looked up from Pepe.

"Though I don't see any harm in you holding his ball. That way you aren't touching him directly but you both still get the satisfaction of being closer to each other." He set Pepe'sball down, the bird looking up at him confused as to why Roy didn't want to hold him anymore. "Pepe go see Alain. Go make a new friend." The bird cooed up at his owner before doing a little boppy walk over to the blonde, his ball sliding out from underneath him as he took to big of a step. He fell down in his ball, but that didn't stop him. Instead he just got back up and quickly rolled over to Alain before bumping into his legs a few times as if he were trying to get the blonde's attention.

☾☤☽

youkobandit
Ok yeah that is a nono. See my Pepe couldn't fly so he needed the ball, but I never took him out unless I had his ball nearby. Birds stay in cages... Unless you are Roy's Pepe then you rule the house and you have a litter box in the bathroom. This Pepe is very well trained XD
Speaking of Pepe, he is so far my favorite part of this RP! If I could just roleplay Pepe I would in a heartbeat XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image

Alain could see that it looked like Pepe was pretty happy as he spoke to him at all, watching him try to move forwards even as the dark haired doctor held onto the ball tightly so he wouldn’t just roll off his lap all of a sudden and hit the ground. He couldn’t help as that smile came back though as he heard that Pepe loved his owner, it really was quite cute to see the sight and he could see a smile on the doctor’s lips, seeing that he really wasn’t all too serious all the time, that he did have a softer side to the whole persona he put up and the way he seemed to carry himself so far from what he had seen.

Alain blinked as it seemed like Roy was talking about some of the nurses who seemed to be some of the kindest people to him. Apparently though it seemed that the doctor in front of him could be quite scare of some of them, making a small chuckle leave him. “not all of them are that bad. Yes, some are strict about how things are ran here but I’ve been in here long enough to know that at least they care honestly. But… I won’t tell, honestly, I would love to be able hold Pepe for real at least once, even if I do end up getting sick. Like I said, I have never seen any animal so close before so…he intrigues me a lot and everything.” He nodded though at the doctor’s concerns. It really did seem like so far, Roy really did care for his safety and well-being so far but time would only tell if he could really open up more and actually enjoy him being here more and maybe even grow close like he had with some of the nurses but…. He had to admit to himself that the doctor sitting in front of him was also pretty handsome as well, especially loving the way his eyes looked.

At the mention of being able to hold Pepe in his ball, his eyes lit up a bit, he would actually be able to get to hold Pepe at least somewhat even if it wasn’t directly. He was actually excited about it honestly even if it didn’t show all over his face. He then watched as Roy put him down on the ground and watching him start to walk over to him before seeing him fall in his ball. Alain blinked and wondering if he was okay but watched him get back up before rolling over and feeling that ball bump softly into his leg. That smile once more appeared on his face then before slowly picking the ball up before setting him down in his lap, keeping his sapphire blue eyes on the bird inside. “I’ve never seen any animal this close before. It’s actually…. Quite amazing honestly, Dr. Roy. I am actually glad you brought him today.” He said with sensuality as he turned his eyes up to meet Roy’s then.

RaisaNadia

Oh, yeah that makes a lot of sense honestly. Though to have him trained to use the litter box is pretty amazing XD he is a special little bird and is tempting me to draw him even though I rarely draw animals XD
And he is so stinkin’ adorable honestly~ I really do adore Pepe so much X3

youkobandit

Energetic Puppy

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas