Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:50 pm
C h i X C h o

Once he was on the ground Raewyn took a minute to get his bearings before taking a look around, the place was very pretty and the view from the cliff was amazing. He turned around hearing the clink of the cups.

"Wine?....Well I suppose it is a special occasion." He said letting a small smile curve on his face, was it strange how at ease he felt around the God? He didn't even what would be expected of him or what the man would want yet, he wasn't feeling ill at ease or having the urge to flee.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:14 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Saru looked confused for a minute, he was trying to think of a way to make the hunter more comfortable, then smiled a bit, "you'd probably feel better if i looked more human, right?" he asked and waved a paw motioning him to sit with him. Saru's paw then turned into a hand, as did his other paw, soon his antlers were gone too, and even his legs changed to human skin. The only thing was he forgot of clothes at this point, he had his cloth but it was kind of big on his now and would probably fall off him if he got up, but he didn't think anything of it. "I wont be able to look like this all the time, it takes a bit of energy to change forms," he explained. "but it's better right?" he asked.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm
C h i X C h o

"You didn't have to, I would be fine with whatever form you are comfortable with" Raewyn said but, he drank in the man's now human form. What did touching a God feel like he wondered, would it be just like everyone else?

He reached out his to touch Saru's face stopping shy a few inches not sure if he would be allowed.

"...Could I touch you?" He asked, he wanted the God to be comfortable in his presence since they would be living together but, for some reason Raewyn couldn't help but think that maybe the man was uncomfortable with him being here.

"I'm sorry that was a rude question" Raewyn murmured and made to turn away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:30 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Saru looked at the human, "You want me to be comfortable? your the one who got married off to me, your in a place you've never been before with a god you've never met before." he said and looked away for a moment but looked at him from the corner of his eye when his hand came reaching. The question only confused him more. He took Raewyn's hand in his and put it on his own cheek, "you are my bride after all, what kind of wife would you make if you were too afraid to touch your husband." he said almost comfortingly but also totally ignoring that Raewyn was a man. "does it feel weird? or is it like another human?" he asked completely curious.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:34 pm
C h i X C h o

Raewyn snorted and shook his head at the wife comment from Saru but, allowed his thumb to brush over the man's cheek.

"It doesn't feel weird at all it feels warm." He said and stepped closer. There was a bit of a height difference between them even when Saru was in human form it seemed.

He was close enough now that if Saru leaned down their noses would brush.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:48 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Saru looked down at Raewyn's face and touched his cheek in return while he studied his features. "You are also warm..." he said and stared at Raewyn's eyes, "...and pretty," he added then his hand moved to the back of the hunter's head. What was this? he was getting a weird urge...almost like he wanted to bite his lips, but it wasn't a bite, what was the word for it? he couldn't remember right now. Saru's lips tightened, "Um...if you want...the box i had the wine in...theres human things in there I've collected from the forest, your welcome to them," he said trying to break his attention from what he was thinking of initially.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:25 pm
C h i X C h o

Raewyn stopped him by leaning up and brushing his lips against Saru's, the man looked so intense that he couldn't help it. He then leaned back and flushed upon the realization of what he had done. Even so he couldn't help but want to do it again.

"I uh thank you I'll go take a look" Raewyn said suddenly feeling awkward, perhaps he was out of line. Even though a part of him felt safe here another part felt the need to tiptoe around everything he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:42 pm
Oberon_Weiss

The God blushed and started at the boy, he was completely taken off guard, but it made him want it again so he grabbed his hand and pulled him in close for an actual kiss, nothing to serious but not quite a light peck either. Saru let go and looked at the ground, "Sorry...I'll let you look through the box now," he said with hints of blush on his cheeks still. "I'm gonna go take a bath, If you wish, you can join me," he said the last part a bit shyly and walked off to the pond that was just across the yard.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:45 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Bump~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:33 pm
C h i X C h o

((I'm sorry I was gone for so long, there was a massive family emergency as well as a host of other awful things going on, I understand if you don't want to continue  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:18 pm
Oberon_Weiss
C h i X C h o

((I'm sorry I was gone for so long, there was a massive family emergency as well as a host of other awful things going on, I understand if you don't want to continue

(Oh, I'm so sorry dear and its fine, If your still up to doing this rp then I'd love to,)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 pm
C h i X C h o

Raewyn mulled it over for a minutes, while taking a bath was very tempting especially with the man who was now his husband, he was very curious about the box and what it might hold.

"I'll join you in a minute I just want to take a look at this first" he said to Saru, hoping he didn't offend him. Also he would have to be careful taking off his clothes anyways since the garments he wore were of rich fabric and he didn't want to accidentally ruin it.

Opening the box Raewyn was surprised by what he found, there we old books in languages he couldn't understand, beautiful fabrics in all sorts of colors, a beautifully handcrafted bow and arrow; and many other things. He was surprised at how all of these were in such good shape since it looked like they were extremely old.

With his perusal of the box done he began taking off his clothes, lying them somewhere where they wouldn't get stepped on or turn and headed towards the bath. He hadn't taken of his undergarments however as he was still feeling a bit shy.  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Saru nodded to what the boy said stepped into the water, careful not to trample or scare some the little fish living in the pond which was always hard for him since they were so small and his hooves were so big. Finally he nestles into the pond and sat himself on a pile of flat rocks that were in the water. When he was finally comfortable he started to soak himself and the little fish were quick to get close to him again and even more so with the approaching stranger. "they're awfully shy," he said to Raewyn and looked up to see him, "I'm sure they'll warm up to you soon...sorry if your not used to bathing with fish, they wont hurt you though." he reassured him.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff