Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:07 am
Hani Yuuki
Oh then.. Heh... ^^"

#C2AD00
"You're welcome." Parker said as he headed to the big glass doors that peeked out to the vast nature behind them. It had been a couple of days since he had last seen the light of day. He had been busy buried in his office, juggling his duties just practically everywhere to fix a small mistake. That small mistake attempting to find the key that belong to Arthur. It was fulfilling to find out there was another key that the previous owner had made and to literally dig it up from it's literal grave. However, he'd have to keep that to himself.

Parker chuckled as a response to Arthur's question. "Yes. It has been one of my comforts when I try to relax. It's saved me from balding." He opened the doors to the garden and ventured through the flat stoned pathway. "I do like my hair after all. It's set me apart from my family..." Parker felt how funny that 'Family' word tasted on his tongue. He never thought he'd say that word again after so long... However, he shouldn't linger on those thoughts. He needed to get to know Arthur more to understand him.

"What was your family like, Arthur?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:39 pm
Gee2Heart

Arthur looked around as the walked out, green filling his vision. He had always been fond of his mum's garden. When he heard Parker talk about the his hair, reached up to touch the other's dark hair. He stopped his hand halfway, remembering that Parker didn't like being touched.

A smile crossed Arthur's mouth when he thought about his mum and father, they had been great people. "My father and mum were great. I was their only child, my mum stayed home with me when I was little. She was my best friend. Father was a hard working man, but he was kind,"he smiled, looking up at Parker before he asked, "What about your family?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:35 pm
Hani Yuuki

#C2AD00
"It sounds like you have a perfect family." He genuinely said as he lead Arthur to a large tree. Underneath the tree was a white table and two white chairs that stood next to it. On top of the table was a tray already set with two triangle sandwiches and on top of one of the chairs was a slick tablet.

Parker picked up the tablet and felt a strong stab in his chest from Arthur's question. He wanted to tell Arthur that he didn't like talking about his family but he assumed that it would have taken a negative toll on the doll if he did. It seemed like the doll was already upset with knowing Parker didn't like being touched and if he pushed on further with what Parker didn't like, it would most likely bruise the relationship between them. All he could do was to be as vague as possible.

"My family took care of me and I'm forever grateful of their kindness."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:02 pm
Gee2Heart

Arthur noticed that Parker didn't talk much about his family. He didn't want to push his new owner, the taller man seemed nice enough. He sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for the other to join him. "What do you do for a living?" Arthur asked, thinking that it might brighten up his owner.

Arthur liked knowing things about his owners, he was curios about the taller man. He hadn't been around another man since he had been cursed. He kind of missed the intimate touch of another. Maybe this owner would let him go out and find someone.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:50 pm
Hani Yuuki
Hey! Sorry for the late reply. I've been prepping for my Finals.

"I'm a businessman." Parker answered as he sat down. "I sell, buy, and invest in things that make my company bigger. It's... Quite boring." He sighed and put his tablet down on his lap. "But if I wasn't one, I probably would have never found you." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:00 pm
Gee2Heart
It's ok smile

"That sounds quiet interesting," Arthur said; thinking about his old life. He had wanted to open a tea shop, his love for tea was more than most English men. "I am glad that you wind me," he said with a growing smile, happy to finally be awake.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:06 am
Hani Yuuki

#C2AD00
Parker simply nodded his head as he swished his finger against the panel of his device. After he did that, a little dome-shaped robot with retractable arms hovered over the tea set and grabbed the teapot. It tilted the piping hot tea into the pair of crafted cups and continued to hover about, looking over at the doll. Parker lifted his right hand with his pointer finger hooking out. He was waiting for the handle of his teacup to slip into his hook but felt nothing. His eyes glanced over to see what the problem was and frowned to see the result or rather the lack of Parker's desired result.

"Don't mind the robot. It's... A strange one..." Parker said as he gently plucked his teacup. "It likes to stare at acquaintances for an uncomfortable amount of time. A friend of mine told me It does that because it's part of Its personality. Early models of the late 2010's tend to do that in order to learn more about humans."

The man took a moment to mistakenly sip his steamy hot tea and winced. He cursed under his breath and placed the cup down on table. Parker plucked up a spoon from the plate and stirred the tea to cool it down. "It'll eventually get bored and go back to the kitchen if you leave it alone long enough." He continued speaking. "Though I don't know when that will be."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff