Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:40 pm
Luneaska

{OOC: I saw, also how are you enjoying my character? I like playing with the concept of what is a hero and what is a villain,f or its honestly a matter of perspective. I see your character as a moral hero while mine is a societal hero.}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jayden McKingsly

With his training he knew to let his enemy waste their energy. Jayden made sure that this person could dodge his strikes so easily. In his mind there was no way that this person was the hero he idolized. He was to brazen with his attacks and arrogant, something a warrior of the gods shouldn't be. The man with the angelic face ignored the obvious goading of the pale haired man. Though at one point in the skirmish he purposefully left himself wide open for a killing blow to which the trouble maker stopped and his face contorted to a horrified expression. This was the opening that he waited for! He used this moment to use his extensive training to confuse this person by showing compassion. He lightly used his hand to tilt the chin of the man with those burning golden eyes and showed a look of forgiveness...while his other hand attached a shackle to the hand that held that dagger close to Jayden's chest. The other half of the shackle was already attached to the wrist of Jayden's belt. "Surrender..." It was at this moment a flash of a possible memory or a dream as he saw this face looking up at him with a pleased look on his face. The knight did not know what to think of as he just stopped talking and just gazed into this man's eyes as if trying to find an answer to a question.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 pm
Quinverra

* I really do like him, he's a very complex character. Also I'm posting this from mobile since I'm at work so I'm sorry if it's short*

Carriden immediately flinched back from the man's touch like he had been burned. Instinctively he tried to get back and yelped when the move nearly ripped his arm out of its socket. He'd been caught, he tried to use his other dagger to break the shackle but to no avail.

"I yield." Carriden said quietly averting his eyes away from the long haired man. He'd gotten too careless it seemed his death would come early in this life. "I have to say that was pretty dirty of you, grabbing me like that. I thought warriors of God fought with honor."

A small amused smirk appeared on his face, it was rather dirty of Jayden to do that but, the man didn't know how much that look would affect him. After he'd seen that very look before in first life, right after he had been taken hostage by king.

"So where are you gonna take me Ser knight? To the executioner's block? The torture chambers? Your bedroom?" The last bit was said with a low purr in his voice. Because even with Carriden's life in Jayden's hands he had to tease him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:09 pm
Luneaska

{OOC: Its okay smile .}

Jayden McKingsly

Jayden's face hardened to a neutral almost cold look as he withdrew his hand from the man with the white hair. Quietly he listened to what the stranger had to say, however he did not agree with his statement. "That is the role the gods have thrust upon me, I am the dishonorable wraith to purge the corruption from their faith." His voice was low and alluring, if he were to recite a romantic sonnet of some sort it would cause many to swoon. Though his words carried a meaning that only the hero would understand, Jayden is both a monster with a cause. Such a mix tend to be rather dangerous, especially since he is practically an exact likeness of villain number thirty-five, the black dragon. The black dragon was a dragoon who was the son of a tyrannical king of dragons. He was the most ruthless of his kingdom, yet he was a passionate man who loved just as hard as he fought.

Jayden tilted his head to the side to examine the stranger then sighed,
"You shall come with me to the barracks where I will be asking you a few questions. I recommend that you comply." The last part he whispered in the ear of the hero of legend while his gray eyes seemed to have flared with a strange glint of blue. The man then started to slowly walk away forcing his captive to follow him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:06 pm
Quinverra

Carriden shivered at the tone of Jayden's voice and made a small noise as he was jerked along. He was being taken to the barracks? How strange he would've thought the man would have turned him over to the church but, the way he worded his sentence made it seem like he knew the church was corrupt.

And then there was his resemblance to the black dragon, Carriden didn't really fully remember that life he didn't know why. Only that something had happened to make him try and repress that memory.

"The role of the gods huh..." He muttered to himself as he quietly followed behind the man, the resistance was going to pitch a fit once they found out what happened but, he highly doubted they were going to do anything about it.

"If I might be so bold Ser Knight, why do you place so much faith in the Gods, you seem to have accepted your place but the Gods are cruel. In my opinion life would be so much better for all of us if the Gods just....died" There was a tone of hatred in his last sentence and Carriden stopped walked staring at the knight's back.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:50 pm
Luneaska

{OOC: Do you like the concept of the Black dragon? I just don't want to step on your toes >.<}

Jayden McKingsly

The knight failed to notice his captive react to his voice in such a manner. Not too many people knew of the Inquisition, for it was meant to be a shadow, something unseen a military force within the faith itself.

There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; Serenity, yet emotion; Chaos, yet order. I am the wielder of the flame. I am the holder of the Torch, lighting the way. I am the keeper of the flame. I am a Guardian of the Faithful.

Ser Jayden quietly prayed to the gods for a moment however he heard that voice again calling from behind him to which the man did not turn but halted his movements. For a moment, there was a calm silence, much like the calm before a storm. However the wraith of the inquisition did not strike this man down. Something within him prevented him from doing so. Instead he spoke with that sultry voice though his words were meant to be encouraging.

"In such troubled times, I can understand why one would be weary of the Gods love. Truly, however I...feel that all you need is someone to save you from whatever demons plague your soul. A beacon of hope." The man felt a warmth within his soul. Could the gods finally see that I am not just their wraith? Will I be able to save this lost soul? He quietly pondered hoping that one day he would no longer just be referred to the wraith of the gods or the second Black Dragon. "Sometimes, you must bare witness to the horrors of the world before you can truly bare witness to the good." The knight paused wanting to say more, however they needed to get the Inquisition's secret barracks. Jayden slowly started to walk hoping to coax the other to continue.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:42 pm
Quinverra

*No, no I really him! Though I have to ask I noticed in one of your posts you wrote the word dragoon, is that a reference to ffxiv? Or just a typo?*

Carriden laughed bitterly at that. "And aye what horrors I've seen Ser Knight, you can't save me....though I do admire you for trying." Instead of letting himself be coaxed along, he stood stock still glaring holes in Jayden's back.

"Let me go, you aren't gonna get a confession or any answers to your questions from me, I can't tell you anything. So there isn't any reason to hold me captive." Carriden decided that a part of him hated the villain this time around.

The man was so well intentioned and if it wasn't because of the gods the man could even be a hero. But, he couldn't and that made him seethe with anger and bitterness. Because he was the hero, even though he was mentally ******** up and so damn close to just destroying everything.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:29 pm
Luneaska

{OOC: real Dragon info}

Jayden McKingsly

The raven haired man narrowed his eyes as this person laughed coldly. The man wondered why would this person simply give up on everything. Though he did not know what horrors the golden eyed man had faced, yet there was always hope. "So you would rather be reduced to a pitiful existence..." Those words....those same words was all too familiar. It was the same thing that the Black Dragon had told Carriden a long time ago. Although Jayden was not facing the hero one could feel his expression of disappointment.
~
'...you would give up us because of the fate that we have to suffer? You would not take up arms and fight to change your fate?!....Coward! FINE! Stay in my dungeon and rot for all I gods damn care! Hmmmhaha you know what Carriden...become the villain for all I care. Seems like you want to.'

~
The knight spoke clearly with that smooth voice. The knight took a step forward, not caring if he was dragging this person now for he would not let this person destroy himself. Yet, he did not understand why he was so...emotional about this. Why did the self proclaimed wraith of the gods care so much for this stranger that looked like his idol and those words...seemed as if he remembered saying them, yet something was missing. The man rolled his shoulders then continued forwards as he spoke with an annoyed vigor,
"Who said anything about me wanting a confession...I only wanted to ask you a few questions." Jayden seemed to purr as he spoke, however with the smoothness and deepness of his voice it seemed more like a tiger growling. The knights moves were meant to force the man attached to his belt to walk in short bursts, though this way would take much longer an stain both of their legs the knight was just as stubborn as the 'hero'.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:57 pm
Quinverra

Carriden froze at that sentence, it was so familiar and echoed in his mind, something crawled up into his throat like a scream or a sob. Because he remembered now, why he repressed the memory of the black dragon. Jayden wasn't the only one who was remembering. The Black Dragon had too, he remembered the man tracking him down and confronting him.

And Carriden had been so tired when the man found him, the shock of finding out The Black Dragon remembered their past lives nearly broke him. He remembered throwing himself at the man repeatedly sobbing out apologies, he had hoped that with the man remembering their lives that maybe the cycle was at an end. But Carriden had been so mentally exhausted that a part of him rebelled against trying to change his fate in fear of something worse happening, which is what led to their argument.

After spending time in the cell Carriden had at the time vowed to apologize to The Black Dragon and believe in him when he said he needed to fight to change his fate. However, the next day...he didn't remember what happened, the only thing he can recall was someone screaming and then him being thrown into the cycle again.

"You know nothing of what I've been through knight, don't presume to try and understand."
He said quietly and started walking again.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:47 pm
Luneaska

{OOC: real Dragon info}

Jayden McKingsly

Jayden thought that he won this battle of wills to which he felt a little bit of pride in himself as he lead Carriden towards the local city guard barracks, where the inquisition was secretly staying. To the captive it seemed like he ignored the last statement, however the occult slayer narrowed his eyes as he noticed two unsavory fellows following behind them. The knight frowned slightly as he jolted suddenly towards an alley between the barracks and a smithy. Quickly he walked towards the basement entrance of the barrack and simple opened the door. Standing with a rather terrifying war hammer drawn was a rather stout woman with thick red hair that was braided. One could figure that she was a dwarf, something rare to find in this city. Jayden tugged Carriden down the stairs while the woman slowly exited the cellar entrance. Her eyes glowed an eerie blue color as she spoke something in dwarvish. The hero would know her as Helgaana "Thunder furry" Oolengraad, a paladin of the god of storms and war. The woman then raised her hammer as if waiting for something to happen.

The raven haired man lead the silver haired man down a series of hallways that felt like roaming around in a maze. Time passed quietly until they finally arrived at a wooden door to which the knight opened the door and entered the room. The room was dimly lit with a few old candles, a simple table, sleeping cot, and a chair. On the table were two books: "The Twelve Tenements of the Order" (the religious doctrines) and "The Legend of the Forever Hero." (a book about the over dramatized stories about Carriden) He moved towards the table then undid the shackles on the stranger,
"Have a seat, you've been walking for a while now." The knight moved to sit himself on the floor...right in front of the door so no soul would enter or leave the room. "What is your name?" He asked with that lovely voice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:27 pm
Quinverra

Carriden took a seat and didn't speak for a few minutes, choosing instead to thumb through The Legend of the Forever Hero. He then let out an ungainly snort as he saw how much praise they heaped on him, and made him seem like he was some knight of justice.

He propped up his chin with his hand and stared at Jayden for a few moments more, and then answered him. "Carriden." He said simply knowing what was going to come next.

Probably curiosity over the fact that his name was the same as the "legendary" hero, or denial of the fact that it was.

With more beats of silence in between them Carriden went back to thumbing through the book, however a passage in the book made him pause. It was said that the legendary hero Carriden was brainwashed by The Black Dragon during a time and that to free him, the princess of the kingdom he had been serving had slayed the man to save her lover.

But that was wrong he had never been the lover of the princess, oh he knew about the girl she had been obsessed with him to a dangerous degree. But...she couldn't have killed The Black Dragon, she had been nowhere near the castle when he met the man unless...  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Quinverra

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:36 pm
Luneaska

Jayden McKingsly

The knight remained on the floor, however when he noticed that the pale haired man with those damn familiar eyes thumbing through the books he raised an eyebrow as the young man spoke the name of the hero of legend. Coincidence? He pondered while those gray eyes just watched ever movement that this person made. "Really? That name is quiet famous and most do not name their child that due to the implications." The man pressed his back against the wooden door while feeling strange. Much like meeting an old friend after years of missing them dreadfully. "Not only do you look like him, but you have his name...why....why would you loathe the gods?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 pm
Quinverra

Carriden paused in his thumbing at the man's question, should he tell him? Would Jayden even believe him? But then again it seemed like he was remembering so perhaps he could risk it.

He looked Jayden dead in the eyes and smiled bitterly, "You would loathe the gods too if they forced you to be reborn again and again just because you fell in love with your enemy." He said quietly and leaned back into the chair.

"This whole book is full of s**t by the way, it's complete nonsense and I was never someone really worth looking up to. I am hero yes...but I despise it. Everyone throwing their hopes on me, not giving a goddamn rat's a** over the fact that I'm so ******** tired and nearly at my limit.

Nobody ever gave a s**t over what I wanted, because what I wanted was disgusting."
Carriden hissed out.

His face darkening with old pain and anger  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:48 am
Quinverra

*Um do you not want to rp anymore? Or is there something I need to change on my end?*  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff