6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:46 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"Well, I will try my hardest," Shion said, smiling back. "Oh, and feel free to come by my shop. I'll make you all some snacks." he said, slipping Raven's phone number into his pocket.

User Image
✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Later that evening, Haku was voted to be the family member to go pick up the carry out. As he walked towards the restaurant, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He glanced behind him, seeing the familiar figure; he turned back and ran. He could hear the footsteps following him, so he whipped out his phone and dialed the number he had just added. "Jak, help," Haku said, slightly out of breath as he jumped over a box that was in his way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Hey, sounds like a plan to me, if you don't mind us." Raven said with a grin, Crow looked like he was curious on what the snacks were. Odds are he didn't eat before the meet up again. Colby sighed slightly, they had to discuss some things about some new jobs to work at. But knew they would get around to it eventually.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak met up with his boys Jimmy and Tony to hand out. When he got the phone call from Hakura he got up. "Alright, where are you?" he asked as Tony and Jimmy went silent as their boss talked to whoever was on the other end.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:46 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"Of course," Shion said, "I baked a bunch of cupcakes and cookies this morning. The girl that works with me is in baking school and I help her study."

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"I'm at the alley by 4th street but I'm heading to China first restaurant," Haku said as he ran out of the alley and onto the sideway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:31 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"........I think Crow is sold......" Colby muttered with a sigh as the other seemed to be dreaming about the sweets. Raven chuckled, "Alright then, we'll come and keep ya company," he told him with a grin.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"On my way, and I'm bringing my gang with me," he told him and got off the phone, "We need to help a guy I know," he told them bluntly and gave them the directions. Jimmy nodded, "Sure thing, boss," he said as Tony stared at him for a bit, before muttering to him. ".......want the usual?" he asked as Jak nodded. That just meant split up and go to the location. They do know this city like the back of their hands.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion smiled, happy to have friends. "The shops not far from here. We've already closed for the night."

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Haku shoved his phone in his pocket, turning another corner. Michael grabbed ahold of Haku's shoulder, forcing his to stop. "Hakura stop running! We have to talk," the taller man said, slamming the shorter man into a wall. "Michael your breaking the restraining order," Haku said, trying to get out of his grip. He struggled under the hands on his shoulders that tightened. "Please leave me alone, you scare me Michael," he said, trying to fight his off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:51 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Alright, sounds good to me," Raven said as he stood up, his two friends were taller then him, he being actually just 5'1 while Crow was 5'8 and Colby is 5'6 he looked at him. "Lead the way, Shion," he smiled at him.

User Image

Jak Harmus

Jak was first on the scene. "Hey, let him go right now," he said to the other as he narrowed his eyes at him, as he got closer. His boys Jimmy and Tony got there next after a few moments. Jak had his hands in his pockets, but he was ready to throw down if necessary.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
Shion smiled, standing up. "It's not far," he said, heading out into the cold weather. He walked about a block before stopping in front of a small store. He unlocked the door, letting his guests inside. He flicked the lights on, walking into the back to get the treats. "Here you are," Shion said, carrying out a plate of cupcakes and cookies.

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"Hey man, this is none of your business," Michael said glancing at the men that had just showed up. "We've got the talk about something and we don't need some strangers butting in," he said, turning back to Haku.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:25 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

Raven and his boys followed their new friend to the store he was talking about, "Oh, cool little store," he said as he looked around, Crow nearly started drooling as he got a few cookies, "Thanks~" he said as he started munching on them, as Colby nodded his thanks and started munching on them as well. "Thank you, Shion," he told him as he got a cupcake and started to eat it.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"Oh, but I know Hakura, so it's in your best interest to let him go right now," Jak told him as he kept glaring at him, if the other didn't let him go in the next few minutes he was going to get him off of him, himself.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:43 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"Thank you. I am quiet proud of it," Shion said, setting the plate down on the bar. "How about a little music while you eat?" he asked, sitting down at his favorite piano. His fingers danced across the keys as he played a soft song.

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
Michael glanced at Jak, sizing up his threat. He sighed, letting go of Haku's shoulders. "We'll talk later babe," he said, patting the shorter man's cheek. "Thank you Jak," Haku said, watching his ex leave. "He normally just follows me," he said with a frown.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:53 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"That would be amazing, Shion," he told him as he kept eating his cupcake and was listening to him play his song with a smile on his face as Colby seemed to enjoy the cookies and music. Crow was a messy with his food, but cleaned up after himself.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"He the one that is stalkin' you? Or just one of them?" he asked him softly as he looked over at him as Jimmy and Tony kept their eyes on the guy's retreating form.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:11 pm
Seri_VampNi2

User Image

❀ Shion Fujimori ❀
"Thank you," Shion said, his fingers sliding across the keys. After a few more minutes, the song ended.

User Image

✩ Hakura Karaki ✩
"Yes, Michael's just mad about our break up," Haku said, shaking in fear. "He's never broken the restraining order before," he said, fixing the jacket that he was wearing, "I'm sorry that I had to call you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:13 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image

Raven Markus

"Could you teach me how to play? There is this one song I really like and it has a piano in it, I wanna learn how to play that," he told him after Shion stopped playing, Crow blinked as he thought more about it, "Oh, that song from Avenged Sevenfold?" he asked him as he nodded excitedly to him. Colby had a thoughtful look on his face, "May I play it?" he asked to Shion odds are Shion would know the notes fast if he played it for him.

User Image

Jak Harmus

"No problem.....are you alright?" he asked him as he noticed Hakura was shaking like a leaf as he was fixing his jacket. "....Hmm......if he keeps getting stalked like this.....we may need to be his body guards....." Tony muttered as he gazed at his boss, while Jimmy nodded to this as well. "You're right, Tony...what do you say, Haku?" he asked the other.  

Seri_VampNi2

Hilarious Hunter

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers