User Image
                              User Image

Takashi had spent a good chunk of the night asking and looking around for the Ipod that James had mentioned before. He wasn't really getting anywhere with it so he gave up on finding the original and focused on getting a replacement .After letting them know that he was going to be stepping out for a minute, he left the hospital for an hour or two. When he came back, he had a bag of several items in hand and went over the items with the guards, assuring them that they were safe for the patients. "I picked the things that they all seemed to like the most. I thought it would calm them to have something special." This seemed to please the nurses as they went through all the items, one blinking as he found an Ipod with wireless headphones and a new stress ball in a separate bag. After asking him what that was for, Takashi just gave a charming smile and gently took away the bag, claiming that it was kind of meant for a patient that he wanted to work on helping so everyone felt better. One that others often avoided because he came off as violent. The nurses seemed to take that as him being charming towards the staff and commended his kindness before he took all of his gifts and moved towards the patient sitting room.

Going around the room, he passed out the gifts, pleased to see that it seemed to make the patients happy as he did so. None of the items were in any way dangerous to others, but he still said to them after that they had to keep them in their rooms and couldn't bring them into the waiting area so they didn't lose them. He also announced that he wanted to start making time for there to be meditation class to help everyone relax and that they should look forward to it.

Pleased to see that his announcement brought joy in most of the patients and nurses, Takashi moved on with his last gift, politely interrupting the nuns and James. "Please do forgive me for interrupting sisters, but I just wanted to give James something really quick." Turning to James, he pulled the Ipod and head phones out of the bag first. "I wasn't having any luck finding the original right this moment, but I thought that until I find it, you can use mine. I completely cleared it so in our session today, we can go over what kind of music you want me to put on it. Whenever it or the headphones die, just bring them to our session and I will have them charged and return them to your room by the end of the night okay? Next, he pulls out the ball and hands it out as well, crumbling the bag in his hand and shoving it into his pocket. "I know you like the other ball because it keeps you calm, but that one is old and I probably need to keep it in the office for the others to hold when they are anxious as well. So i got you your own instead for you to keep in your room and if you want to, take with you to sessions. Also, I just wanted to make sure, but they made sure to stop giving you those pills right? I told them last night which to stop giving you.

User Image

Xanes_Fox18

Where: The Asylum
x
Who : Guards,nurses and patients
x
What : Giving gifts
x
OOC: I am really sorry about the long hiatus. My other account got blocked and so I got really frustrated with having to start all over and gave up on Gaia for awhile. I had that account for over 5 years and they decided to block it because someone reported me for showing shirtless males in one of the guilds I was in.
User Image