Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm
MaiSnowStar

Rekka nodded, "Then do you wish to go first or should I?" He murmured back.

He could see the glances the other nobles were throwing his way, some of them were of simple curiosity but others....Those he met with steely eyes causing them to flinch back.

Changeling some called him, all for the simple act of changing to the gender he should have been assigned to at birth. Rekka lips lifted into a sneer, staring them down while he waited for Alexander to reply daring them to raise any objection.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:52 pm
Luneaska

"Traditionally it is the bride that gets fed first. . . I'll be feeding you first. . ." Alexander said as he cleared his throat. He had nearly paused in thought when saying bride as he was not sure how this would work in their case. Despite their acceptance of souls in different bodies, nothing like this had ever happened in the royal family when it came to the crowned prince's or princess' marriage. Alexander guided them over to their seats and was not sure how to proceed now. Once again he was supposed to do something meant traditionally for the female of the engaged. Instead, he sat down in his own chair and waited for Rekka to follow suit. All around some of the court looked on with intrigue as this was rare for them to see as well. Some debated whether or not he should have maintained the tradition for waiting for the woman to sit first with his assistance. Even his parents looked to be debating the topic.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:44 pm
MaiSnowStar

(Sorry I haven't posted, I had surgery to get my gallbladder out so I've been laid out for a while))

"Ah...of course." Rekka said and followed suit ignoring all the chatter that was going on. He knew that when he did this there would be a upheaval so it didn't really come to much of a surprise that there was a lot of debates going on.

He didn't really mind that Alexander was taking charge, he wasn't going to start a fight with his husband over something as petty as eating arrangements.

"Anything I should know not to eat?" Rekka asked quietly, he didn't want to cause anymore offense than he had already had.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:50 pm
Luneaska

(You're fine. Just do what you can to feel better)

"No you're fine. Lucky enough for both of us this whole thing goes fairly quickly. We're only expected to feed each other, finish our meals and then leave for our quarters. Yours is next to mine." Alexander stated softly before passing him a piece of roasted chicken on his fork. He did his best to ignore the nobles eyeing him as he held out the food.

"I'm sure we can dart out sooner if you want and have some food brought up to us. After having all these surprises I am ready to move things along and be done with it all." This time the prince made sure to lean in and turn to cover the fact that he was speaking lest there be a lip reader there.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 pm
MaiSnowStar

*Sorry this is late I've been going through a lot of stressful s**t on top of me being sick sorry*

Rekka nodded to him and opened his mouth waiting patiently for the food, though he did have to admit it was slightly embarrassing being fed in front of everyone. He supposed that in a happier situation this probably would've been considered to be lovely or cute.

But there was no love in this relationship everything was an act.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:53 pm
Luneaska

(That's understandable. If you want to take a longer break then just let me know)

Alexander carefully slid the food between Rekka's lips as he wondered what all of this would really be like. Would all their meals have to be like this? Both of them sitting next to each other in discontent with everyone around watching for them to fail at this. After all, they liked to watch the prince fail hoping his brother would return to the throne line as they had all hoped he would be.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:03 pm
MaiSnowStar

(Sorry for the long hiatus I got into an accident and was hospitalized for a while)

Rekka resisted the urge to duck his head and accepted the food chewing and then swallowing,he carefully speared some of his own for Alexander. He couldn't say he liked this tradition though he knew that in other cases doing this would be happy. But the only thing he felt was embarrassment with everyone scrutinizing them.

He just wanted to get this over and done with, though Rekka understood that they would have to make many appearances at the court until all of the hubbub died down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:30 pm
Luneaska

(No problem. Hopefully life finally cuts you some slack)

With careful haste, Alexander accepted the food given to him and chewed it quickly hoping to save the both of him. After quickly swallowing his food, he turned to his father to excuse the two of them to their chambers where their meals would be completed. By now the King was done dealing with his son's attitude so there was not much desire to argue with him in front of the court. At that, Alexander rose to his feet and waited behind Rekka's hair to pull it out for him. "We are to head to our chambers now. I believe we should talk." He softly mumbled knowing others would want to know why the already divided couple wished to speak in private.  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:17 pm
MaiSnowStar

Rekka nodded and followed the man, it felt weird to hear it "their chambers". He glanced around the room when they arrived there raising an eyebrow at their frankly massive bed.

It was somewhat more fancy, at least compared to Rekka's chambers back home but that was a given seeing as his family had been on the losing side. He walked over to their closet and gave it a quick look through frowning in distaste when he found a few dresses stashed there. He would have to get rid of them tomorrow, he then turned to Alexander and waited for the man to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:20 pm
Luneaska

Alexander wandered about the room trying to decide what to say. The realization of his marriage had sunk in, however the two of them being in the chambers they would eventually have to share. There was even a new bed in there so that it would be able to suit the two of them together. With one final look around the room, he sat down and crossed his legs before looking over to Rekka. "I guess since we will no longer be bothered I thought I would see how we are going to make arrangements for our living conditions and what we're going to do doing the wedding."  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:55 am
MaiSnowStar

Ah right, that. Rekka knew that they needed to talk about it especially given the circumstances, but after the day he really didn't want to.

"Would they get angry if we asked for separate beds at the start? As for the wedding...I do have have my attire unless we need to change it." He said

Rekka idly wondered if Alexander was going to ask about his parents, he was still unsure whether or not they would actually attend. But, it was mostly likely they would need or other wise they would look like they were scorning Alexander's family.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:52 pm
Luneaska

Admittedly, he had to wonder what their reaction would be to the requests Rekka was making. They would have to send for the royal tailor and find a place to store all the unused royal garb for her. Alexander lightly bounced his foot trying to decide what to say as all his usual snide comments came flooding in. It took him a moment before finally saying, "I doubt they would have a problem bringing in a separate bed. You were originally to have your own space, however my father will be sure to keep you in here to ensure I become accustomed to your presence. As for the outfits-" -stood up from his chair and stood over by his bed- "If they have your family's crest then they will have to be replaced."  

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas