Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Yaoi rp partner(s) needed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:48 pm
Alright so I have a couple of ideas, they all consist of my partner and i using two characters one seme, and one uke. I find it a bit unfair when i feel forced to be the more dominate character all the time with yaoi rp's, so I would like a partner who wouldn't mind using two Characters one uke, and one Seme, and i'll do the same to be fair. Also two Seke's is fair as well for if just one character each. This may seem demanding, but I feel it's fair. I'm open to rp ideas if you choose to write with me and want your storyline.

Also I have a few missing RP's if I have started an rp with you and haven't replied to it since december let me know. I suffered a mental breakdown around new years, and was on hiatus, during so i deleted all my RP's I'm terribly sorry, if this changes your mind about writing with me, i understand, but if you are willing to give me another try let me know, and if it's a pm send me the last reply, and i'll reply to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:42 am
PavloAvel
Alright so I have a couple of ideas, they all consist of my partner and i using two characters one seme, and one uke. I find it a bit unfair when i feel forced to be the more dominate character all the time with yaoi rp's, so I would like a partner who wouldn't mind using two Characters one uke, and one Seme, and i'll do the same to be fair. Also two Seke's is fair as well for if just one character each. This may seem demanding, but I feel it's fair. I'm open to rp ideas if you choose to write with me and want your storyline.

Also I have a few missing RP's if I have started an rp with you and haven't replied to it since december let me know. I suffered a mental breakdown around new years, and was on hiatus, during so i deleted all my RP's I'm terribly sorry, if this changes your mind about writing with me, i understand, but if you are willing to give me another try let me know, and if it's a pm send me the last reply, and i'll reply to it.

hey i would like to hear some of your ideas that you have  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Silk-Teddies

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 am
the amazing kitsune
PavloAvel

hey i would like to hear some of your ideas that you have

I'm terribly sorry it took so long for me to reply back, My gaia likes to be a butt, and I didn't know anyone had even replied.

I have been wishing to do an A/B/O universe story, the idea isn't terribly fleshed out due to lack of interest from others.

It's a bit cliche' but I have an idea for a nerd who has to help a punk deliquent, and they find they have more in common then they had originally realized.

There are some supernatural ideas, such as a man comes acrossed a homeless puppy, and it turns into a human, he could either know nothing of being human, or uses the trick as a way of getting help from humans as he is homeless.

I will put up some characters soon, and what kind of story i would like them in. I have some characters to go with the idea above as well.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games