Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:45 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas blushed when Amus lips brushed over his ear, but he just looked away and continued to let Amu lead him to where the cabin was, " well a cabin is better since I can remove this disguise at a home where we will be sleeping. as long as you can cook I'm totally fine with anything for dinner and lunch today, so make anything you think is good for a day like this. if you want we can drink then if your up for it. I really don't care if it is fancy or not I just want to eat then chill at the cabin, that's quite all." he said as he continued to let Amu pull him along by his arm while they walked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:40 am
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

" Alright, sounds good. " The purple haired male said with a smile. He had to let go off Abraxas when they reached the food market. Having to move around to select ingredients and so on. When he had everything they needed for dinner and lunch, Amu gave some of the bags to Abraxas to carry and lead them to their cabin. Once there, Amun went to the kitchen to set the bags on the counter and start unpacking. " I will handle this, you can go remove the wig and disguise. I can start lunch if you are hungry already. "

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:20 pm
User Image

MonstersOfMen

Abraxas nodded " alright and I might shower as well is there soap and shampoo here Amu? I will go and remove the disguise now, and yes go ahead and prepare our meal for today and tonight lucky for me my scent won't be detected by that Vixen fox woman he was going to make me impregnate her just for she can said I did it and get more horrible rumors about me for she can get me kicked out and she will take me in her out of sympathy and that guilt would eat me alive when I see a child that was force on her because of her stupidity and that she was also clever that one night when she snuck into my bedroom bare and was very seductive during that night as well. " he said than headed to the room to remove his disguise he was wearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

Once inside, he set the things on the kitchen, carefully storing them away. " Oh " The purple haired male said with a frown, a pout appearing on his face. Amu wasn't enjoying hearing more about that stupid woman. It made him want to kill her more to be honest. " Well... She sounds like a manipulative slut. " He said with a huff as he prepared the ingredients he would need to make lunch. "Shamppo and soap should be on the shower, take your time. "

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
MonstersOfMen

Abraxas nodded " thank you Amu, you seem a little jealous today about that whore of a woman. You know even if we do it you just lose virginity not go to the next step like woman so you won't even get pregnant that's a good thing about being a male not a female, so two males only can enjoy great pleasure with each other all the time. will only do that if I get too drunk, but I won't mind trying it even though it might happen anyways." he said to Amun as he went to take a shower to clean himself up greatly for he can feel totally refreshed for the night.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:53 pm
User Image

FoxChildofDawn

His face turn a bit red and Amu pouted. " Well you keep talking about her.. " He muttered under his breath as the other went to the bathroom to take a bath. The long haired male got busy by chopping down ingredients, he was a firm believer that it was better to have a heavier lunch and a light dinner. So, Amu started with the beef and vegetables stew, then made some white rice to go along with it. For dinner he wanted to do some smoked fish and rice.

By the time Abraxas was out of the shower, the only thing left to do was wait for the stew to finish boiling, so Amu was simply being lazy on the couch, sipping on some of the wine as he stared up at the ceiling. He wanted to go for a swim, but couldn't let the stew boiling without someone watching over it.

" Feeling better now?" He asked. " I always feel more relaxed after a nice shower~  but back in the castle it is a bit difficult hahah all the servants have to share it, so more often than not, there are people staring or being too loud making it hard to stay relaxed. "

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

FoxChildofDawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
MonstersOfMen

Abraxas laughed then smiled " yeah it was good well Lets see how the lake water feels then we can go swimming and we really don't need swimsuits since the lake seems like a big body of lake water so we can swim in our own part of the lake without any suits, since after we swim we will be showering together since that is much faster then taking turns in the shower, you are that attract to me aren't you my dear Amu. I wonder if you would even like having physical contact with another male even though in the end you just get your virginity taken that is the only outcome of two males. Anyways I won't mind giving you some taste of it, but lovers relationships have to climbto the peak before they dirty each other unless they are super drunk craving Lust and pleasure for another." he said to Amu as his tiger ears and tail appeared as he spoke to Amu.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff