20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The brunet indeed felt sad. Even his tribe had to deal with such hardships, something that was not new in Henry's knowledge. He had read about such chronicles, too, being a student himself. Colonization plus discrimination were just some of the main factors behind such wars. Even though things had changed, the scars would still remain, and that was a fact.

Those thoughts were pushed aside when Aih'noa hugged him close, face on the caretaker's chest. He had to tone down the urge to blush because of such proximity. Or worse, the temptation to squeeze him closer to his body. He simply wrapped an arm around the cheiftain's son's waist as they stayed still for a short time.

Once they pulled away, Henry smiled. "We have one more class to attend to before lunch. Chemistry will be the next subject, so be prepared for that."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

Aih'noa nodded, before once more looking a bit concerned when he looked at Henry's face. It looked a bit red. Could the other be getting a cold? Or some sort of illness? " Henry okay?" He asked pointing to his own cheeks, so Henry would know what he was referring. But to be honest, the other male seemed alright and didn't felt too warm. Either way he waited for Henry's answer to his new question.

Maybe it was another thing? But still, whatever the blue haired male said, Aih'noa decided to keep an eye on the other male, just in case. The brunette reached for his backpack and flung it over his shoulders. " I am ready. " To be honest, he wasn't too excited about Chemistry. He was really struggling to learn all the formulas and the periodic chart. It needed more effort than he had expected and while he was doing 'fine' it made him frustrated not to grasp it.

Aih'noa was considering asking the teacher for extra tutoring classes so he could get at the same level as other students faster.

OOC: forgot to wish you good luck with the profile x3 I love making profiles but finding the right picture is always so hard ;w ;

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:53 am
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

When the brunette asked if he was fine because of the way he became flustered, Henry simply nodded, having to force the blush down to minimal levels. "Ah, I'm fine." Great, the foreigner had seen how embarrassed he had become. It was definitely not a good sign knowing that the other may be new to such intricacies.

Thankfully, the Chemistry class would be coming up later. It was one productive excuse to distract himself from the awkward conversation. He simply moved along with the tanned male as they departed to the lecture hall together. The area was crowded again, so they had to stay close as they sat down near the tables.

The lesson was about metals and their qualities. Henry had to jot down the lecture again, since Chemistry was one of the difficult subjects he had to deal with. Aih'noa may have to consult on the periodic table chart from time to time during the discussion just to get a better grasp of the current topic.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: Bad mood, and I don't want to talk about it. So there, late reply.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:51 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

Once more, he was sitting next to his caretaker. The recorder was out again too, and Aih'noa's face was that of deep frustration. Everything needed an extra effort and even then, he wasn't grasping it that well. The brunette chewed lightly on the inside of his cheeks when his pencil was being used to try and scribble notes. When it wasn't. It simply rested between his lips as he would chew on it too.

He just wanted the class to end. A shiver suddenly went down his spine, and the tanned male curled up some on his seat. Ah? What-- It took a moment to register the feeling. Something, was twirling and combing through his long hair. A finger. Now, he was getting a lot more trouble concentrating on the topic. It was an odd feeling. On one side it didn't felt bad he could even dare to say it felt very good, on the other side, it also felt so uncomfortably personal, and he didn't know this person.

He shifted some on his seat. Right hand twitching lightly as Aih'noa wondered how he should deal with this. The brunette looked over his shoulder, a blonde girl sitting behind him was idly playing with his hair as she stared blankly at the teacher. She seemed to notice the movement after a few seconds and smiled at him.

" Can you.. Not?" Aih'noa asked softly, so not to interrupt the class and smiled at her, not wanting to seem too rude. " Oh, sure. Sorry, " He heard her say with a smile and a soft giggle.

OOC: Hope you are having a better day today!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

As the discussion went on, Henry was paying attention to the teacher's words. But still, he noticed the look of distress on Aih'noa's face as he tried to get a better grasp of the topics. Symbols and equations were like a foreign language to him except if the reference was close to the culture of the tribe. Even the caretaker himself had difficulty in answering such questions in Chemistry.

He was back to jotting down more of the words that were written on the chalk board. It was a good thing that they were near the podium where the teacher was currently standing. Even if the blue-haired had a good vision, he had to squint closer in case the lecturer's handwriting became a bit too unreadable. It was then that he heard the foreigner talking to the blond girl simply because of the action of playing with his hair. It was a good thing that the female apologized.

And besides, he would get to stroke the tanned skin's hair every time they would be alone in his room. For him, it was a trivial matter altogether.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC: I'm fine now, actually.

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

He was glad that the girl stopped. In the village, one should only touch and be touched by your wife in ways that one could consider more intimate and not only in a sexual sort of way, unless it was a relative but of course only for loving gestures that weren't sexual. So being touched by one felt like if he was doing a bad thing. But more than all, it felt uncomfortable for another reason he wasn't quite sure. He still felt a little tingly though. His hair was a weak spot after all and Aih'noa loved it when his mother or brothers did that. And well, once he got here, when Henry did it too.

Finally, the feeling went away and he was able to once more try and understand the lecture. The brunette will surely have to go over the tape several times and ask the teacher for some private lessons too. Oh, maybe today the teacher will be free! That way, Aih'noa will have to stay at the campus and use is as an excuse to get into town for his present hunting.

Aih'noa smiled to himself, feeling like that would be a good plan. Henry wouldn't have to wait for him at the Campus, sometimes, some teachers walked him back, after all, Aih'noa and Henry lived very close to the University so it was never seen as a problem-

OOC: Glad to hear that c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:22 am
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

With the slight gesture being settled, the two were now focusing back on the lecture. The teacher's gravel voice was still clear in his ears. More importantly, his handwriting had become neat. It would be helpful in case the foreigner may need extra help with the extra tutoring set up by him aside from the teacher based on that subject,

When the bell rang, signaling the end of class, the two were now on the way to the cafeteria. Henry was usually the one to pick the food for the both of them since Aih'noa had to get acquainted with what's available from the cafeteria. He would admit, even the tribal cuisine back from the tanned skinned man's homeland was delicious. Although, those kind of dishes were usually served back in his apartment.

The two were now falling in line as the caretaker asked the question. "So, what do you want to have for lunch, Aih'noa? Take your pick." He would usually let the other get acquainted by letting him decide for himself aside from letting the blue-haired perform the selection.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:47 pm
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

Aih'noa set his things away rather quickly, wanting to go talk to the teacher before he left. A tutoring session was soon arranged for tomorrow and the brunette smiled, gave the teacher his thanks and then went to join Henry by the door, so they could go to the cafeteria. The tanned male waited in line with the other, staring at the menu and trying to say the words correctly in his mind.

When Henry asked what he wanted to have for lunch, it came as a surprise. The other always picked for him, Henry always seemed to take care in choosing something that would be easy for his stomach since there were a lot of food that he wasn't used to and easily hurt his stomach. But not, he has been living here for a bit over a month, and had gotten used enough to the food. Although, he still liked to cook traditional dishes in their apartment. Mainly because he enjoyed cooking for Henry.

Aah. There were so many choices! He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. " I want-- " He started, golden eyes going through the menu once more. Aih'noa liked his bottom lip. " Curly fries.. And-- " Why was this difficult? Having to choose something from so many options! He tapped his fingers against his lips, "--And cheesecake! " Oh, but maybe he needed to order something that wasn't a side dish right? He chewed on his bottom lip.

He made an X with his arms, to signal Henry to forget what he said before. " Pull pork sandwich" The last word came out with a heavy accent. " And cheesecake. " This time he nodded. Content with his decision. He could ask for curly fries some other day to go with another thing. He couldn't order two sides and honestly, he really wanted that cheesecake now.

OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Indeed, even the food selection could be tricky for the foreigner. The words there would be complex for the tribal tongue, especially when that person was not used to speaking English. Henry's eyes scanned at the selection the other had chosen, the sandwich as well as the fries and cheesecake. He nodded at the choices. At least Aih'noa was getting the hang of it.

The caretaker then asks for the same thing for lunch. After all, it wouldn't hurt to teach the brunet a thing or two about the things that they would be later eating. Plus, the pulled pork sandwich was one of the favorite things Henry would like to eat at the cafeteria.

"How about for beverages? Water, juice or those carbonated drinks?" Even he had to let the other choose based on that aspect. He just didn't want him to get something that he may not like later on.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

MonstersOfMen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:24 am
User Image

_-_-_Aih'noa_-_-_

It's perfectly strange
You run in my veins
How can I keep you
Inside my lungs
I breathe what is yours
You breathe what is mine

Oh right. He also needed a drink. This decision was easier though " Water, " He wasn't a fan of the carbonated drinks like Henry described them and the juices, he only liked them when they were freshly squeezed. It came as a surprise to him to learn that some of those juices where only flavored to taste like the real thing. Henry had described him that. It was such a strange concept.

He waited for the other to also place their order, while reaching for his wallet to hand Henry the money, while Henry dealt with that, Aih'noa looked around for an empty table, smiling when he found one near a window on the cafeteria. From there, they just had to wait for the person behind the counter to hand them their order and then take it the table he had spotted before.

" I saw empty table. Here," The brunette grabbed his tray and started to lead the other to the table he spotted a moment ago. It was nice that the cafeteria wasn't very crowded today. Aih'noa took a seat. " Henry.. Uh, you work today? " He asked, before thanking a bite of the sandwich.

OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

xxxx Henry Johnson xxxx
xxxx The Caretaker xxxx

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time Aih'noa spoke out his reply for his choice of drinks, Henry nodded. He decided to have that as well. Two water bottles were handed out to them alongside the orders and the payment was settled. He then departed to the table that the foreigner had spotted, sitting down near the spot while putting the tray down. He could still see rain pouring down from outside. He wished that the rain would at least stop later.

His thoughts were interrupted by the other's question. He nodded. "A shift for a few hours after the tutorial session. If you want, you can decide on what to do part time. Not forcing you to do it now, though." He said that last line because he had to make sure that the tanned male would be prepared for such scenarios. Again, it would take time, but as long as the other could do it, it would be worth it.

"Maybe your hobby can also be a way to make money for some extra cash. Take your time to see what you can enjoy while making a few bucks out of it."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

MonstersOfMen

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out