Wolf at the Door (yaoi 1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:38 am
In the forest bordering a nearby town, lives an inhuman outlaw. In order to reclaim the forest for themselves many of the townspeople have gone in to hunt the man yet none have returned. And despite the fact that the outlaw preys on people who pass through the forest, nobody has ever seen the man come out of it to raid the town.

Rumors have gone around that the man is cursed, a child of sin bound to the forest. This goes on for a time until one day a stranger comes and everything changes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Tieran

Personality: Tieran is very much a trickster, he likes teasing and tormenting the people that pass through the forest, but that's also a dark aspect as he'll stalk and hunt people much like a wolf does. He's somewhat of a sadist and likes dragging people into fights.

Background:
Tieran is a witch child, his mother was a witch who married a normal craftsman in the town, however her family like had a secret. It skipped every other generation but every boy in their family line would have wolf blood in them.

They wouldn't transform under a full moon or anything like that but when a boy hit age seven the blood would cause a shift in them. Change their eyes and hair, make them grow fangs and claws. Upon finding this out Tieran's father attempted to murder him, in order to save his life his mother fled to the forest and made a contract. Tieran would live but he would be bound to the forest forever and his mother's life would seal it. As one might expect he's not happy about this.

Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 am
User Image

Name: Skylar Evans

Personality: He is quite an open book. Very friendly and always trying to get into someone's pants; he's not going to deny it if asked. He will openly manipulate someone into getting what he wants. He often pretends to care for humans, and well, he sometimes does; depending on how he is feeling on that certain day. He's very playful and loves to have fun. One thing he enjoys is pushing people's buttons just to see how far they'll go. He almost rarely gets upset or ticked off. He does hate it when other demons get involved in his deals, or make a second deal which interfere with his already on-going deals; then, he wouldn't mind fighting that demon till the death, the other demon's death of course.

Position: Seme  

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:36 am
Luneaska
ooc; hope this is good c:

"Old habits die hard, huh?" Skylar mocked with a playful grin across his lips as he was summoned by a very old friend of his. Well, the guy was more of an acquaintance whom Skylar had a few business deals with him. It was always the same old things that humans crave. Skylar had granted this old man three wishes a very long time ago; he made the woman he loves fall in love with him, he gave him a high-enough position in the village he lived in and he planted a kid in his wife's belly when she couldn't get pregnant. Skylar did get good things on his end; once it was a dying man's soul, the other two times he was given the spell books that belonged to that old village's library. Skylar doesn't have much need for books, so he had graciously returned them after memorising all the spells, which took less than a day seeing as his life wasn't as busy as he would want it to be.

Couple of centuries back, Skylar made dozens of deals in a single day, and what he got in return were highly rewarding; mostly the client's soul after several years. Even though he has his regulars, they are all human and growing old; therefore, they are not putting their soul on the table. Skylar hasn't had a soul for a couple of years now, and it was frustrating. Having to steal random humans' souls caused him quite the trouble with reapers, so that wasn't an option anymore. Moving across the room as he heard his client explain what was happening, before pointing out the window towards the woods. "What do you know about it?" The old man, who's the leader of the tribe due to Skylar, asked with an almost frustrated sigh. Looking out the window, Skylar shrugged "Just the rumors" He lied, seeing as he knew exactly what was out there.

~

"I should really increase my price" Skylar grumbled as he walked past a couple of trees. The old man had agreed to give Skylar his soul, in exchange for Skylar finding the teenagers who got lost in the forest. The man originally wanted Skylar to find the teenagers and kill the monster, but he didn't have anything that Skylar wanted enough for him to make two requests. And the male's soul only got him one request, especially since Skylar wouldn't be tasting it until a year from now. Skylar glanced around as he had reached what seemed to be the core of the woods. He could smell human flesh and could tell that they were four and around the same ages as the ones who went missing; but Skylar couldn't tell if they were dead or alive. Not that mattered to him, his part of the deal was to find them and bring them home; no one said anything about being alive.

Running a hand through his hair, Skylar took in a small breath. "I know you're here" Skylar called out as he could feel someone watching him, but he didn't know where from exactly. Skylar doubted that the other creature would hand the humans over to him so easily, but it was worth the try. After all, Skylar wouldn't mind if they got eaten first before he had to take them back into the village; he just wanted to finish his end of the deal. Besides, Skylar could easily offer him something in return; making a deal with someone that isn't human. Skylar had never personally tried that, nor had he heard about it, seeing as creatures don't really need to beg for anything; they go out and get it. "Come on out here," Skylar called out as he took a few steps ahead and stood by a tree, before taking out a small knife from his boot. "We need to talk" Skylar spoke in a clear voice as he started carving a symbol on the tree. He had to protect himself, and seeing as he didn't what this creature was exactly, he knew he wouldn't be able to kill it. And seeing as he didn't have his demon powers, spells were the only things he could use against another creature.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:17 am
Meanwhile Tieran was sitting in the branch from the tree that Skylar was standing under, he gazed the demon idly flipping one of his throwing knives, while the other hand was carving his own symbol into the side of the branch.

"Guess one of the villagers finally grew some balls and realized that constantly throwing their men at me was a bad idea." He thought.

The demonic scent of the man was strong, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust at it, idly he wondered if he should just drop on him and be done with it. But it had been so long since anybody putting up a challenge had come to the forest.

Smirking he made up his mind and let himself swing upside down from the branch his face inches away from the demon.

"Oho can't say I've ever seen your kind in my forest, did the big bad leader of the town finally get tired of pissing his pants in fear of me?"

Tieran gave a taunting grin showing of his mouth of very sharp teeth.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:54 pm
septic i

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:28 pm
Luneaska

Once done with the symbol, Skylar returned the knife into his boot, knowing that something like that would be pretty much useless. As soon as he stood back up, the other male decided to drop by, leaving their faces inches apart "I knew you'd come" Skylar pulled a smirk to his lips, seeming pretty proud to himself. Not even moving an inch, Skylar nodded slowly at the other creature's words. "Now, that's their loss" Skylar studied the male for a mere moment, before letting his demeanour change completely. "I'm here to make you a deal" Skylar spoke, with a rather serious tone. He took a step back before turning around and taking a few steps away from the male, then turning again to face him.

"Now, I don't often do...this" Skylar stated as he pointed towards the two of them; making deals with humans were troublesome enough. "But that old man, me and him go way back" Skylar shrugged slightly before glancing at the male. It wasn't like he had a soft spot or anything, but he did give at least the slightest fuck about him. "So, name your price for those four teenagers" Skylar was quick to cut to the chase. The reason he didn't work his spell yet was because he thought maybe, for once, things would go the way he wants them to; trouble-free. Skylar knew he might have been asking for too much, which was why he had the symbol on the tree, and why he kept a small distance between him and the other creature. That, and because he knew that the other could easily kill him, seeing as it was obvious that Skylar was a demon.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:48 pm
septic i

"Oh? You mean those brats that wandered into my turf, why would I care about a buncha noisy pups. You can have em if you can find em, I already stripped them of everything they were worth." So the demon was only here to retrieve the teenagers how dull but....Tieran could tell that the man was powerful. He flipped off the branch he was hanging on and landed lightly on his feet.

Still grinning he slipped back into the man's personal space, "Actually I'll make the deal sweeter, my dear mother was a witch and when she fled to this place she brought things even your kind can use, so~" He said spreading his arms wide.

"Fight me! If you win you can take the brats and whatever one item you wish, or do to me whatever you will but! If I win well....In some circles there's been rumor that a demon's blood can give someone great power. Plus those pups have been destroying my traps and scaring off my prey with their wailing."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:30 am
Luneaska

Skylar was expecting many things, but being handed the teenagers just like that wasn't one of them. "So you're telling me that everything I've heard about you is wrong?" Skylar huffed with a mocking tone. That meant that this creature wasn't as dangerous or as ruthless as Skylar thought he would be; how boring. Skylar was just about to leave, seeing as he could easily get to the humans, now that he knew they didn't matter much to the other guy. Though, hearing the male's deal, Skylar couldn't help but let out a sheepish grin; he was a sucker for anything that has to do with magic.

Hearing the rest of the deal made Skylar furrow his brows slightly. He didn't understand what the other creature would be getting out of it, until he spoke about the demon blood, making Skylar smirk. "Well, it wouldn't be fair if it was a fight to the death" Skylar stated softly as he eyed the male. "Seeing that you and I both know that I can't kill, not with that spell that bounds you" Skylar shrugged as he stated the fact. It wasn't like Skylar wanted to kill the other, not yet at least.

"But, I can offer you this" Skylar stated as he crouched down, slipping the knife out of his boot once again. He used it to make a cut across his wrist, deep enough for blood to flow out, seeing as he couldn't really die from blood loss. "Fighting isn't really my style anymore" Skylar stated as he extended his arm, offering his blood to the other. "Besides, I like the thought of someone owing me" Skylar smirked as he glanced at the male. Seeing as this creature didn't really have any need for the teenagers, Skylar was doing the male a favor by basically donating his blood. Of course, Skylar was thinking of no one but himself at this point; he wanted all of that witch's possessions. Perhaps if he comes here enough times, giving the other male his blood every now and then, he would soon have everything he needs from him. The only reason Skylar was interested was because, a witch that had made a creature like Tieren bound to this forest must be a very powerful one, and Skylar was more than thrilled to learn all her secrets.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 am
septic i

Tieran let out a huff, "I never said it would be to the death, you're so grim for a demon,
" however upon seeing that the demon was nicking his arm to give him his blood, he rustled around in one of his pockets before retrieving a vial. Tieran turned the man's arm towards him and the blood trickle into it.

When he heard that the man said the everything he heard about was wrong about him, he gave a small chuckle.

"Not everything was wrong, I am quite the bloodthirsty little beast but do I kill everyone who steps in my forest? No."

At Skylar's statement of him liking someone owing him, he snorted and shook his head. Stepping back he capped the vial and then ambled off motioning the demon to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:08 am
Luneaska

"Where's the fun in fighting, if no one's going to end up dead?" Skylar stated with a smirk playing along his lips, before hearing the male's words "I'll take that as a compliment" He grinned, his eyes focusing on the dark liquid running down his wrist and into the small vial, until it filled up. "That's good to hear" Skylar said sarcastically as he watched the other male walk away, following slowly behind him. Skylar raised his wrist to his lips before licking off the few drops of blood that trickled from the cut. He then murmured a few words and watched as the cut slowly healed itself.

After a short while of walking, Skylar spoke up "I'm curious," He stated softly as he ran a hand through his hair "You claim to have all of your mother's possessions, how come you're still stuck here?" Skylar questioned. He guessed that living with all those magic books for so long, the other male would at least try and free himself. Unless, of course, none of the books mentioned anything about taking off a curse. "Most books mention both the spell and how to reverse it" He spoke out his thoughts before shrugging. It wasn't too bad in here, not for Skylar at least. Then again, he hasn't spent his whole life here, that would have been hell on earth for Skylar.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:07 am
septic i

"I never said I had all her possessions. " He said teasingly, Tieran knew that Skylar was interested in his mother's power. But, he also knew what a demon could do with that power so he stayed vague and danced around the issue.

As he walked a noise came to the forefront and begin getting louder, it was the sound of crying. Letting out a sigh he strode into a clearing causing the people making the noise to shriek and flinch back. It was the teenagers.

"Oh shut up noisy pups, you're being rescued so maybe'll you stop setting off every trap you see."
Tieran grumbled out staring at the four teenagers, who merely shrank back in fear. Huffing he stepped aside for Skylar and waved him off.

"They're all your noise, if you wanna find me just scratch a rune into a tree or something and I'll come get ya." With that business done Tieran walked over to the only trap not set off by the teenagers and snatched up the rabbit that was in it. Before striding off into the trees, letting the shadows cover him as he went.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:10 am
Luneaska

Either the male was lying to him or he was telling the truth in an annoyingly slow pace. Skylar would have guessed that he was telling the truth, otherwise he wouldn't bother staying here all those years; unless the other male actually likes it here. With the small shrug, Skylar knew they were getting closer to the teenagers, their smell was getting stronger, and well, he could hear their shivering tears which were a slight annoyance, but he's heard worse for a longer period of time. Skylar couldn't help but grin at how the teenagers got scared just by the sight of the male. Nodding at the male's words, he watched as the other disappeared into the shadows, making Skylar sigh a bit; it would be a few days until they meet again seeing as another one of his regulars would be making him a deal soon, they have a monthly pattern.

"Let's get you home, then~" Skylar cooed as he lead the way back to the village. The demon had to carry one of the teenagers who had gotten their legs caught in one of those traps, which wasn't very pleasant, but he guessed the sooner they get home, the sooner he can get rid of them. He didn't bother watching the families reunite with their children and siblings; he didn't even bother talking to the old man, seeing as he would see him in a year to grab his soul. Skylar was quick to leave; he had to be a few towns over by tonight for his other deal.

~

"Don't be afraid" Skylar spoke in a hushed voice as he slowly approached a deer. He was back at the forest again, after a couple of days of having to deal with humans. Skylar reached the deer, slowly moving his hand across it's skin before, in a matter of seconds, twisting his head and breaking it's neck. The bone cracking noise made a devilish grin cross his lips; it's been a while since he has killed anything. Lately, for the past two or three centuries, he has only been sucking the souls of humans, not bothering to hurt their body in any way. And seeing as flesh and blood isn't as tasteful to eat as the human soul, he stuck with it.

Skylar dragged the deer less than twenty feet, before settling it beside a tree and getting his knife out. Remembering what the creature said the last time they met, Skylar carved a few small lines on the tree before grinning. "I brought dinner" He said sarcastically, a smirk across his lips. He knew that the other would be expecting him, at least he hoped so. There was no way that Skylar would hear about something magic related, especially from a witch this powerful, and not come back.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:46 am
septic i

In response to the rune Tieran appeared from the shadow a tree moments later but, there was a coldness to him. His eyes sharp and brittle as he took in the deer and the demon.

"So you did..." He said quietly he stepped into the light, bandages were wound around his arm and red was still seeping through. There was a still healing cut on his cheek and another set of bandages around his left shoulder.

"Sorry but I'm not wanting any visitors, come back another time." His voice was curt and stiff as he said that and then he turned paying nor more mind to the demon and made to head back into the trees.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games