Submit

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:58 pm
In a kingdom long ago there was a kingdom by the name of Shalamon. This kingdom was lead by a family of kind witches until one day a man came from a foreign land and tricked them out of their crown. Exiled to the Dark Forest like the Forgotten Ones the witch family lived like hermits. Now three hundred years into the future the witch family is forgotten by all but scholars and the 'royal family'. The treacherous king of the kingdom thought that his position on the throne was secure until one day he saw a girl running along the edge of the forest with a large beast. He knew immediately that this was a descendent of the once powerful family of witches so he called upon a knight in his army. He offered the knight riches beyond her wildest dreams and the position of Commandant of the army if only she would go into the forest and kill the witch. Only the Witch isn't as easily fooled as one would think...

[align=center][img]AnimeOnlyPlease[/img][/align]
[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Name•[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][color=AnyColorHere][size=11][i]~~[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Nickname•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Age•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Height•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=black][size=17][b]•Personality•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=black][size=17][b]•Extra•[/b][/size][/color][/align]

The forgotten ones are little black human like creatures that come up to about knee height at the tallest and they wear dark grey-green cloaks(kind of like in rangers apprentice if you have ever read the books). They were the inhabitants of the land until the kingdom came to be.

PROFILES
Please email me your profile or you will not be accepted!!!

Melody_The_Grim
User Image

•Name•

~Hazel Wickette~

•Nickname•

~Hazel~

•Age•

~17~

•Height•

~5'6"~

•Personality•

~Hazel is a naturally curious witch with a cautious nature. She is quick on the defense often avoiding people all together. The few times she has encountered someone outside of her family she had shut them down almost immediately to flee back into the safety of the forest. With that being said she is a kind person. She spends a lot of time taking care of the Forgotten Ones and just playing with her familiar.~

•Extra•

~-The white wolf that is always seen with her is her familiar named Curse.
-Her family has long since either moved on or has died leaving her the last Wickette in the forest and the rightful heiress to the throne.
-She doesn't actually want to rule the kingdom but she can't sit back and watch as the humans destroy it.
-She has a strong distrust of humans.
-The time she spends with the Forgotten Ones is precious to her.~

44LoneBlueFox44
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•Name•

~Alliandra Thatcher~

•Nickname•

~Alli~

•Age•

~16~

•Height•

~5'3"~

•Personality•

~Her Feisty and Passionate Nature meet with her Strong Will, forming quite a Wild Child personality. She's also very obedient as she knows she get what she wants faster that way. But she also hides a big heart that is uncharacteristic for someone in her profession.~

•Extra•

~She grew up on the streets as an Orphan~
~She joined the Knights and quickly raised through the Ranks~
~She secretly uses her money to help Street Orphans~
~ She's one of the top Personal Guard Knights~

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

ʄơཞ ყɛąཞʂ ı ɧą۷ɛ ῳąıɬɛɖ ɧɛཞɛ

Ɩơŋɠ ʄơཞɠơɬɬɛŋ ცყ ɬɧơʂɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ℘ąʂɬ

ı ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ...

ųŋɬıƖ ı ƈơųƖɖ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ ʂıɬ ცąƈƙ ąŋɖ ῳąıɬ

ῳąɬƈɧıŋɠ ɧɛƖ℘ƖɛʂʂƖყ ąʂ ყơų ɖɛʂɬཞơყɛɖ ɱყ ɧɛཞıɬąɠɛ

ῳɛƖƖ ŋơῳ ı ῳıƖƖ ąƈɬ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ŋąɱɛ ơʄ ɱყ ąŋƈɛʂɬơཞʂ

ąŋɖ ı ῳıƖƖ ℘ཞąყ ʄơཞ ɬɧɛɱ ɬơ ɠųıɖɛ ɱɛ, Ɩɛąɖɛ ɱɛ

ąŋɖ ɧɛƖ℘ ɱɛ ცཞıŋɠ ყơųɬơ ყơųཞ ɖɛɱıʂɛ

ʂơ ɠơɖɖɛʂʂ ơʄ Ɩıʄɛ ℘Ɩɛąʂɛ ʄơཞɠı۷ɛ ɱɛ

ʄơཞɛ ı ąɱ ąცơųɬ ɬơ ƈơɱɱıɬɛ ą ɧơཞཞıცƖɛ ʂıŋ

ცɛƈąųʂɛ ɬɧıʂ ƖıɬɬƖɛ ῳıɬƈɧ ῳıƖƖ ῳąıɬ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

XOXOX It was a busy day in the forest. The Forgotten Ones had told her that something was coming, something important that would change the balance of the Kingdom and the forest. Hazel didn't know what to make of this news. The Forgotten Ones never traveled the forest during the day because of the risk of being seen by the Humans, the Dark Forest had lost it's scare factor a long time ago when the King had foolishly told his Kingdom that there was nothing to fear from the shadowy forest. He was wrong. There were all sorts of dangerous creatures that roomed the woods, lucky for the Kingdom they were still to scared to venture into the Forest at night. "What do you suppose s going on Curse? Whatever it is seems to have the little ones in a frenzy." She hummed quietly as she and her familiar wandered the forest helping the Forgotten Ones where they could. They seemed to be gathering enough food and resources to last them for a while which was concerning to Hazel. If something good was coming then why were they going into hiding? I do not know, and I am sure that we will not like it. Keep your guard up Hazel Her familiar 'spoke' for only her mind to hear. She supposed that it was weird how Curse had learned to communicate with her, but the wolf was after all a creature of magic so it wasn't very surprising. "I know girl, I will always be careful. Especially since the no mages have begun to grow bolder." Their conversation was ended when one of the Forgotten Ones asked for their help with gathering.
                                Talking - #88aa77 / Thinking - #aacc99 / Curse - #addfad
                                XOXOX The sun was low in the sky when the Forgotten Ones finally went into hiding. It was weird seeing them leave instead of staying this close to nightfall but she didn't say anything. They were after all ancient creatures that knew worlds more than she did and saw even more than that. "Come on Curse. Lets check the entrance of the forest before we go home. I would hate to find a child that had been mauled in the night because they didn't listen to their parents and stay out of the woods at night." Her hand gently rubbed the top of her familiar's head as they walked, the noise of the forest singing to them as they passed. It was peaceful to know that her home was safe to her. Nothing in the forest would ever hurt her, not even the so called 'monsters' that the Humans like to hunt for fame and glory. She loved the life she had now even if it did get lonely at times without other people. Life was perfect back when her parents were alive and her family had not moved on. Sadly her parents had died by the hands of the King himself three years ago and the rest of her family had gotten scared and left. She was the only remaining Wickette in the forest left to protect the Forgotten Ones and the forest spirit. Your mind wanders Hazel. Do not let it this close to the entrance. Someone might see you if you are not careful. Curse rubbed her head against her Witch's hip, brining the girl out of her self induced trance. "Sorry Curse I'll pay more attention." She was about to comment on how quiet the forest had become when the sound of horse hooves clopping down in the distance got her attention. "Hooves? But, the Unicorns have not come back to the forest yet. What is a no-mag doing out here this close to sundown? Come on Curse we must investigate." And, with that the two followed the sound of the horse and their rider.

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:57 pm
Melody_The_Grim

User Image

Alliandra

XOXOXAlli quietly rode her horse down the quiet streets at the outskirts of town. The darkening sky created an eerie feel over the empty streets. All the children and their families safe and sound inside their homes, or at least those with Homes. The rest stayed further in, where it was warmer and safer.She remembered the days when she, too, had slept on the streets or in the alleyways. Sticking together in a group of others like her to survive. Dirty and starved, force to steal food, and fight other s for a place to sleep. After shaking her head clear of the unpleasant memories her horse jolted to a sudden stop in front of the Forbidden forest. Alli had heard many rumors about the monsters that lurked in there. Especially the ones that came out at night. Few Townspeople dared to enter it, and fewer ever came back. This only led to more weariness of the place. Truth be told, Alli didn't really want to go in, but she had her mission. The king had personally called her in asked her to take this job. Who was she to refuse the King's orders, so she nudged her horse further. "Come on Phillie, There's nothing to be scared of." The horse just shook it's head. "And if there is, I'm one of the best knights in the Kingdom, so we'll be just fine!" The Horse gave her one more look before cautiously moving forwards at a slow pace. "That's it Girl."

XOXOXThe foreboding forest looked more intimidating with each step. But they continued on Deep into the forest. Alli concentrated on looking for signs of life in the dark. "Maybe I should have left at daylight... But the king said to leave immediately, so..." Phillie just snorted nervously, and continued her steady pace. "Now if I was a Young Witch living the forest where would I be?....Or maybe we should find a place to set up camp, until Daylight?..." Her train of thought was interrupted as Phille stopped and stood up straight, ears twitching and head looking back and forth. "What is it Girl? Where is it?" She quickly looked around, but could barely see anything in the dark. Suddenly Phillie reared back, knocking Allie of her back before turning and running the way they came. "Hey! Come Back Here!" She called to the retreating form, then mumbled, "Ungrateful horse..." She slowly stood up, now extremely alert to her surroundings, and pulled out her sword from it's sheath. She held it out as she slowly looked around her, Searching for whatever had spooked her Battle -Trained Mount...

Thatcher

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image
ɧąʑɛƖ ῳıƈƙɛɬɬɛ

ʄơཞ ყɛąཞʂ ı ɧą۷ɛ ῳąıɬɛɖ ɧɛཞɛ

Ɩơŋɠ ʄơཞɠơɬɬɛŋ ცყ ɬɧơʂɛ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ℘ąʂɬ

ı ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ, ąცɖ ῳąıɬɛɖ...

ųŋɬıƖ ı ƈơųƖɖ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ ʂıɬ ცąƈƙ ąŋɖ ῳąıɬ

ῳąɬƈɧıŋɠ ɧɛƖ℘ƖɛʂʂƖყ ąʂ ყơų ɖɛʂɬཞơყɛɖ ɱყ ɧɛཞıɬąɠɛ

ῳɛƖƖ ŋơῳ ı ῳıƖƖ ąƈɬ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ŋąɱɛ ơʄ ɱყ ąŋƈɛʂɬơཞʂ

ąŋɖ ı ῳıƖƖ ℘ཞąყ ʄơཞ ɬɧɛɱ ɬơ ɠųıɖɛ ɱɛ, Ɩɛąɖɛ ɱɛ

ąŋɖ ɧɛƖ℘ ɱɛ ცཞıŋɠ ყơųɬơ ყơųཞ ɖɛɱıʂɛ

ʂơ ɠơɖɖɛʂʂ ơʄ Ɩıʄɛ ℘Ɩɛąʂɛ ʄơཞɠı۷ɛ ɱɛ

ʄơཞɛ ı ąɱ ąცơųɬ ɬơ ƈơɱɱıɬɛ ą ɧơཞཞıცƖɛ ʂıŋ

ცɛƈąųʂɛ ɬɧıʂ ƖıɬɬƖɛ ῳıɬƈɧ ῳıƖƖ ῳąıɬ ŋơ Ɩơŋɠɛཞ

Trust No One

Love No One

Kill The Tyrants

XOXOX The moon shone faintly through the trees illuminating the path just well enough for the Witch and her Familiar to find their way around. Even knowing that she was safe the forest was still eerie. Who ever has come chose a bad night. It is a full moon and the werewolves will be restless. Curse spoke so matter of factly, but Hazel already knew the dangers. Even she could be in a bit of a pickle if a restless werewolf caught her outside of her cabin on a full moon night and they were miles from home at the center of the forest. "Wait do you hear that?" The sound of heavy hoof falls grabbed their attention along with the sound of a woman shouting. "What is a woman doing out here at night?" I don't know but that horse is coming closer. Try to catch it. The Humans may be terrible creatures but even they don't deserve to be on foot when up against 'playful' werewolves. Curse spoke the truth and Hazel knew it, but the idea of helping a no-mag made her feel sick. She did however go against her better judgement and set up a net of light to catch the horse when it came through. She no sooner placed the last strand when a large horse came bounding through, causing the net to wrap around it. "It's ok! Shh. You're ok. I'll get this off of you." She spoke gently to the creature, unwinding the thread that disappeared as she did so. With a little bit of magic she was able to calm the creature so that it wouldn't bolt. The sound of howling almost countered her spell. They found the Human. Let's go. Without any further prompting Hazel mounted the horse and took off after Curse who was following Human scent.
                                Talking - #88aa77 / Thinking - #aacc99 / Curse - #addfad
                                XOXOX The horse says that it's owner may be hunting you. Thankfully the knight doesn't know what you look like. Keep the magic to minimum and maybe we can convince her that you are a huntress that lives in the woods. Curse's words set ice through her veins but she was right. If She could convince this 'knight' that she was a huntsman it would make living in the woods much safer. The howling grew louder letting them know that the werewolves found their prey, she spurred the horse on until the came to the crossroads not far from the entrance. There stood a girl who seemed to be around the same age that she was with her sword drawn. Her weapon would do nothing against the pack of werewolves ready to pounce on her. "You fool you should have run!" Without missing a beat she reached out one hand and grabbed the girl by the arm before pulling her onto her lap. The yank on her arm at the speed they were going was painful but she didn't have time to worry about that. Once the werewolves wrapped their minds around what had just happened they would be on the hunt once more. "What are you doing out here at night girl? It's to dangerous out here for you to just be taking a stroll, didn't anyone tell you that?" She snapped, doing her best to steer the frightened horse while taking more complicated roads so the girl wouldn't know where they were at.

Melody_The_Grim

Interesting Smoker

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:54 am
Melody_The_Grim

User Image

Alliandra

XOXOXAlli stood there in a small crossroads, listening to the Howls come closer. It was no wonder Phillie ran of. Horses and wolves were not friends "Great Wolves. Just what I need." She muttered under her breath. "I can take a couple wolves, right?" She kept her eyes around her, knowing how wolves surrounded their prey. That was until she heard a feint galloping sound, and turned around. She felt a bit relieved as she saw her horse coming back to her. "So the horse does have some loyalty, after all." Only it wasn't just Phillie, there was a woman on her back and...a White Wolf leading it!. Alli didn't know which would be worse: The strange woman with a wolf, or the hungry sounding wolves hidden in the trees. Before she could decide, she was yanked onto the back of the horse, and onto the woman's lap, where she vaguely heard her shout about how unsafe it was. The yank hurt her slightly, but it wasn't enough to distract her from the fact that her pride as a knight had just been thrown out the window. This mad her quite upset, as she'd proven many times that she could handle herself.

XOXOX"What do you think you're doing! And I'm not a kid!" She yelled, looking up at the other female's face for the first time. She was probably only a year a two older than herself. But with a face that looked like it had more knowledge than her years. Yet some how she stilled looked young and carefree as she guided the Horse through the woods. Allie got the feeling that she belonged in these woods. As if she was a part of it, wild and free. 'She's beautiful...Not like the noble women at the castle every day. No, She's somehow much more beautiful'. The tranquility of it all, made Allie temporarily forget that she was mad. That was until a jolt from the rough ride snapped her back to her senses. "I could have taken a couple of wolves!" She looked around, but they were not headed back towards town, but deeper into the woods. "Where are you taking me?"

Thatcher

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff