Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 pm
Meet Ice...my animal...:
Username: Cassie Riots
Character name: Ice
Sex: Male
Orientation: Doesn't matter to him, nothing matters anymore...
Looks: (These pics are not mine, I just found some that were EXCRUCIATINGLY close to how I imagine Ice in my head. ^.^

User Image

User Image

Other notable physical traits:
He has a tattoo of his sister's name on his rib and a hand with claws cradling a broken and bloodied heart right beneath that. He also has John 15:18 tattooed across his shoulder blades "If the worlds hates you, remember this, it hated me first." And he has small gauges. Black and white checkered ones to rebel against the agency in some small way.

BluRb:
Meet "Ice". That's his name for the agency, because at the agency, you don't do first names, middle names, or last names. You're not real anymore, you become part of the conspiracy that doesn't exist. So they give you a name. His cam from looks and his attitude. Distancing himself from the agency because of the lengths they went to to get him there and from losing everyone he was ever close to. He also houses a deep hate for the agency since they ruined his life the night they took him and morphed his DNA to the of artic Fox, which is why his hair turned white. Noe when he adrenaline or hunger kick into his system from either danger and on command as he slowly starts to gain control of himself his blue eyes turn sinister and catlike and take on a soft silver tint and glow, his canines elnogate and his nails grow out into claws. The military took him in along with a few others like him and trained them to be the perfect killing machines. Ice believes that there is also something else that the agency is not telling them for the fact that they heal superfast. As in Ice got shot in the chest a few years back standing three feet away from the shooter and the next day all he had to show for it was a small almost unnoticable scar. But years of this service has eventually hardened him into the point of not caring for anything, and he can kill without batting an eye, especially after what they did to him and who they made him kill.. . . .
Now, my excerpt~ <3:
(I will use his human name for this one, his human name was Nathan.^.^ And he originally had curly brown hair and chocolate eyes. ^.^
It hurt, all of him hurt, and he was hunry, so SO hungry. He looked around the room he was in, it was just a white box. "Help!" He screamed out. "Where's Daddy..." he thought, "Where's Mommy, Sophia..?" He let out another scream and threw himself against the white wall in front of him. "Let me out! DAddy!!!" He screamed. Crying helplessly in his fright. The twelve year old boy wasn't used to this. Finally a door opened and something was thrown in, a big black bag that let out a cry as it hit the ground. He stopped screaming and stared at it, his eyes wide with fright. Then little Sophia, his six year old sister popped her head out of the bag. She looked at him and let out a scream, "Mommy!"
"Sophia!" He yelled, starting towards her.
She let out another scream, "Monster!"
He froze in his place and looked at her, and that's when he smelt it past the pain and the fright. That delicious smell. He stared at her. "Eat her..." the thought whispered through his mind and he shook his head slowly, trying not to think in such a way, but he was just SO hungry. And suddenly he wasn't in control anymore. He gave a wicked grin and stepped up to her, grabbing her hair as she let out an ear splitting scream. He let out a delighted laugh and bit down into her neck and as her blood rushed over his tongue he moaned in euphoria.
~~SCENE SKIP~~
He looked down at her pale lifeless face with her wide scared as and the crimson blood smeared all over the walls. He looked down at his hands and saw that they weren't his hands, but claws. Covered in his little sister's blood. "no." He said, and once that word was out, reality came crashing down on him as he let out another ear splitting scream, "No!" He fell to the floor in a useless heap and cradled her small massacred body against his chest, sobbing, callin her name over and over. After some time the door opened and two men in black suits walked into the room with satisfied smiles. "Well Nathan, looks like you have no reason to say no to us anymore." One grinned while the other pulled out a tranquilizer gun, "Now welcome to the aency."

Soooo, I'm looking to do some RP's with this guy. ^.^ Who wants to play with this animal! ~ <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Cassie_Riots
May i Rp with you i have a person in mined he is one of my characters (he is a uke) a pretty boy would you like to see him  

Tanuki Ookami

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:32 am
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
May i Rp with you i have a person in mined he is one of my characters (he is a uke) a pretty boy would you like to see him

Why yes please. :3 Thank you for your interest. I don't think a manly man would really work for him anyways. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

Why yes please. :3 Thank you for your interest. I don't think a manly man would really work for him anyways. ^.^
http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy15/bleachlover34/749357.jp i have this boy is a sweet and shy  

Tanuki Ookami

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy15/bleachlover34/749357.jp i have this boy is a sweet and shy

D: It says the image has been moved or deleted. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 am
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

here you are sorry

User Image  

Tanuki Ookami

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:38 am
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

here you are sorry

User Image

Daaawwwwww, he's cute. :3 Sure, just send me his profile and if you have a certain storyline in mind then let me know. ^.^ I'm not very picky as long as I'm enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 am
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

here you are sorry

User Image

Daaawwwwww, he's cute. :3 Sure, just send me his profile and if you have a certain storyline in mind then let me know. ^.^ I'm not very picky as long as I'm enjoying it.
Name:Matt
Nickname:Matty
Race:Unknown
Personality:Fun loveing out going,Loves to party, loves to make new frinds,shy when it comes down to guys
Looks like: dark brown hair, green eyes medium build 5'11"
Bio:to lazy to put stuff here
Other:Enjoys walking along the beach in the summer time when it is nice out side and the ocean spray feels good on his skin. In the spring time he engjoys wlaking around cherry blossem trees ,read or meditating there.he loves tea any kind of tea and works in a te shop he sellt tea sets and tea to drink
Seme,Uke,Or Seke:Seke
pic:  

Tanuki Ookami

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 am
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

here you are sorry

User Image

Name:Matt
Nickname:Matty
Race:Unknown
Personality:Fun loveing out going,Loves to party, loves to make new frinds,shy when it comes down to guys
Looks like: dark brown hair, green eyes medium build 5'11"
Bio:to lazy to put stuff here
Other:Enjoys walking along the beach in the summer time when it is nice out side and the ocean spray feels good on his skin. In the spring time he engjoys wlaking around cherry blossem trees ,read or meditating there.he loves tea any kind of tea and works in a te shop he sellt tea sets and tea to drink
Seme,Uke,Or Seke:Seke
pic:

Seems legit. ^.^ Would you like to do this via thread posting or PM's?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:55 am
posting  

Tanuki Ookami

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 am
Cassie_Riots
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:39 am
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

Okay, would you like to start or shall I? Because I have a start in my mind. ^.^  

Cassie_Riots

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm
Cassie_Riots
Tanuki Ookami
Cassie_Riots

Okay, would you like to start or shall I? Because I have a start in my mind. ^.^
you may start if you want  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 pm
Okay. ^.^
Ice sighed and slipped into the warm tea shop to avoid the cold of the snow. "Damn white stuff..." he stood near the door and read over the menu. hmmm, maybe something to warm myself up... The title "Mint tea" kept drawing his attention and he finally decided that he would grab himself a cup of it on the way to the agency this morning. He stood in line for what seemed forever before he finally reached the counter. He looked up and was about to snap out with an attitude from hell but stopped short. The boy behind the counter seemed entirely too nice and his bright attitude stopped him short. "uhhh, a tall mint tea please?" He finally stammered out. He laid a twenty on the counter and nervously shoved his hands in his pockets.  

Cassie_Riots

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image Matt looked over his shoulder at the man and nodded "Yes sir." he then walked to the back another man at the register now the people that got Matt to take there oders always ended up with better tea he came back from the back of the shop with his tall mint tea "here you are sir." he said handing it to him and then bowed a man from the back yelled at him to come clean up a mess one of the other emploies made in the back Matt turned and nodded then turned back to Ice " have a nice day sir." he said in a sweet but sad voice then walked into the back to clean up the mess the man made sure no one was looking at hit Matts back with a small whip  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff