Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:28 am
First up pretty boy. ^.^

Character name: Jonnie
Sex: male
Orientation: Gay
Position: Seke, but Uke most the time, it all depends on his mood and who he's with.
Looks: Refer to Picture:

User Image

Other notable physical features: The marks on his hoodie? They're tattooed on his back from his left shoulder to his right hip with random ink spallered stars here and there about a dime in size each.
A little info: Fun, out of the box but the little brother of the owner of a mafia family. They run a Huge Heroin operation and he's babied and kept out of the danger, but he rebels against his older brother all the time, running off and getiing into all sorts of trouble on his own. So he can afford to spoil you, but can you handle his unprediactable behavior and moods swings?

And now my bad boy:

Meet Ice...my animal...:

Character name: Ice
Sex: Male
Orientation: Doesn't matter to him, nothing matters anymore...
Looks:

User Image

User Image

Other notable physical traits:
He has a tattoo of his sister's name on his rib and a hand with claws cradling a broken and bloodied heart right beneath that. He also has John 15:18 tattooed across his shoulder blades "If the worlds hates you, remember this, it hated me first." And he has small gauges. Black and white checkered ones to rebel against the agency in some small way.

BluRb:
Meet "Ice". That's his name for the agency, because at the agency, you don't do first names, middle names, or last names. You're not real anymore, you become part of the conspiracy that doesn't exist. So they give you a name. His cam from looks and his attitude. Distancing himself from the agency because of the lengths they went to to get him there and from losing everyone he was ever close to. He also houses a deep hate for the agency since they ruined his life the night they took him and morphed his DNA to the of artic Fox, which is why his hair turned white. Noe when he adrenaline or hunger kick into his system from either danger and on command as he slowly starts to gain control of himself his blue eyes turn sinister and catlike and take on a soft silver tint and glow, his canines elnogate and his nails grow out into claws. The military took him in along with a few others like him and trained them to be the perfect killing machines. Ice believes that there is also something else that the agency is not telling them for the fact that they heal superfast. As in Ice got shot in the chest a few years back standing three feet away from the shooter and the next day all he had to show for it was a small almost unnoticable scar. But years of this service has eventually hardened him into the point of not caring for anything, and he can kill without batting an eye, especially after what they did to him and who they made him kill.. . . .

Please let me know if you're interested. ^.^ You can reply here or PM, it doesn't matter. Just let me know who you're interested in. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:05 pm
I'd like to do an RP with Ice :3 But I'm not into Yaoi >.<  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Hey_there_hun

That's fine. Like I said, it doesn't matter to him because he's not looking for someone right now. but if he just so HAPPENED to stumble across the right girl.... ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm
Cassie_Riots
Hey_there_hun

That's fine. Like I said, it doesn't matter to him because he's not looking for someone right now. but if he just so HAPPENED to stumble across the right girl.... ^.^

Haha ^_^ Alright. Do you want me to post a profile and then we'll start? Would you rather do a thread or PM's? I prefer PM's, but it's up to you smile  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:49 pm
Hey_there_hun
Cassie_Riots
Hey_there_hun

Haha ^_^ Alright. Do you want me to post a profile and then we'll start? Would you rather do a thread or PM's? I prefer PM's, but it's up to you smile

I'm a PM girl myself. ^.^ And please do. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 pm
Cassie_Riots

Character Name: Autumn Misuki
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual
Looks:User Image
User Image
User Image
Autumn has a tattoo down the length of the right side of her back. It's Chinese characters that say Star. She also has a cartilage pericing.
Bio: Autumn grew up in a normal home. Except for the fact that her parents were drunks and used the money for their addiction rather than food, clothes or anything else. Autumn dropped out of highschool and worked two jobs, sweeping up hair at the local salon and a waitress at the local diner, to pay for her own food, money and other things. She is sweet and kind around strangers and friends but with her parents she doesn't give a damn.  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:34 pm
Hey_there_hun
Cassie_Riots

User Image
User Image
Autumn has a tattoo down the length of the right side of her back. It's Chinese characters that say Star. She also has a cartilage pericing.
Bio: Autumn grew up in a normal home. Except for the fact that her parents were drunks and used the money for their addiction rather than food, clothes or anything else. Autumn dropped out of highschool and worked two jobs, sweeping up hair at the local salon and a waitress at the local diner, to pay for her own food, money and other things. She is sweet and kind around strangers and friends but with her parents she doesn't give a damn.

Ooooohhh. ^.^ I like her very much. So, I shall send you a Pm now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm
Cassie_Riots
Hey_there_hun
Cassie_Riots

User Image
User Image

Ooooohhh. ^.^ I like her very much. So, I shall send you a Pm now.

Thank you ;D. And hurray! ;P  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers