Write Me a Romance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:01 pm
The Feeling After Surgery

User ImageSebastian's heart clenched. He didn't want to say goodbye, even if he was going to see Kyle very soon. His eyes glossed over a bit. "Yea bye..." He said weakly as he watched the other boy disappear through the doors. Sebastian sighed once Kyle was out of sight.
"What am I going to do now..." He breathed,placing a hand over his chest where his heart was beating out of control. I don't have to go to my next class... I'll call in sick later... He narrowed his eyes a bit and took out his notebook and pen, flipping to a new section in his larger than life book. He began to scribble down a story, that was more like a romantic fantasy or his imaginary love life, and he didn't want to believe who the main characters were.
He shook his head slightly, having written a novel in practically two hours. He sighed and got up. "Let's see... It's almost five now... I wonder if Kyle is out of class yet..." Sebastian sniffed the air, looking for Kyle's sent. It was weak, so Kyle was still on compose, he was just far away. Maybe the other side of the school. Sebastian shrugged and began to venture over there, arriving right when the final bell rang.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

It was hard to get back into a design mood with so many other thoughts buzzing around in his head. He couldn't clear his head enough to focus on arranging letter-forms when his thoughts were on meeting up with Sebastian again after all of his classes for the day were over.

He looked out the window, the light from the sun becoming more yellow than white as it was during the sun's highest point. People were packing up their belongings and heading out already... then the bell rang.
Kyle was one step closer to seeing Sebastian again.
His belongings found their way into their home in his bag and he journeyed through the halls to outside faster than ever. Though, he'd never had a reason to hurry before. Up until this day, all he really had to look forward to was a lonely walk back to his dorm room. It wasn't all that bad, even though the dorms were off campus it was only a short ways away.

His eyes caught sight of a familiar face through the crowd of people leaving the building. And unlike the other times Kyle had caught sight of this man on campus, the red-head wasn't surrounded by people he considered to be jerks.
Mimicking the pace of his heart, his feet sped up.
"Sebastian!" He called with a wave before finally arriving beside him. "I'm glad I found you so soon; I was kind of worried I'd have trouble hunting you down. But uh... I guess you could've probably found me easy... huh?" He smiled brightly, not restraining his emotions for once. It was... nice to be happy for a change.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

User Image
Sebastian chuckled a bit. "Well no, you have quite the unusual sent to you, for a human... It makes you a bit easy to find, which is good for me, but bad for you." An uneasy feeling in the air made Sebastian pause. He squinted a bit and grabbed Kyle's arm. "Let's go, fast.They're getting close." They were still a few miles off, but there were more of them this time. He couldn't defeat all of them, which means he needed the back up he didn't have.
"You're dorm is this way, right?" He continued to walk in the direction he was going, following Kyle's sent. He got a few looks from his 'friends' that looked like 'why are you hanging out with that geek?' a few of them stopped, and so did Sebastian. He shot them a glare. "Oi, you got a problem? This guys cooler than you so please leave me alone." And I've only been waiting to say that for how long?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

It was a little unsettling to know that he had a particularly unusual scent... especially now that Sebastian had just grabbed him by the arm and was dragging him quickly away from oncoming danger.

"Y-yeah, it's this way..." He managed to get out in regards to the location of his dorm. Kyle had thought he was going to be leading the way, but Sebastian seemed to be capable of getting them there. Plus, he'd be getting them there faster than Kyle himself could manage.

It surprised him when they stopped, and it took him a second to gather himself and look around to see what was causing the both of them to stop. It surprised him even more at the exchange that took place.
Sebastian stuck up for him, a geek like him.
It made his heart flutter; Sebastian must really like him to speak to those guys like that on his behalf! The joy that flooded his head temporarily overshadowed his fear of whatever may have been coming after them.

They arrived at his dorm fairly quickly and without any trouble. Kyle fumbled around in his pockets for his keys for a second before finally opening up the off-white door to let them into the cramped cluttered room.
"Sorry about the mess. My current roommate is kind of... um..." Dirty, messy, rude, and careless were all the words that jumped to his mind, but he really didn't want to have to speak bad about someone like that behind their back. Besides, it was probably pretty obvious by the looks of the place(not to mention the lovely note on Kyle's desk attached to one of his notebooks that read "NICE WET-DREAM, FAIRY") that his roommate was far from pleasant.
"This won't take long, I promise."
Kyle grabbed his suitcase and began filling it with his clothes and other belongings.
"So... have, uh, they gotten any closer?"  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:28 pm

User Image
Sebastian frowned deeply at the note laying on the table. He crumpled it up and tossed it. "What a jerk, I'm glad you're staying with me now, since you are in as much danger around that jack a** as you would be standing next to my brother."
He took a seat on Kyle's roommate's bed and looked around. "It's a nice place though. Looks comfy." He took everything in. He had never been inside the dorms before, and since he hadn't been in the human world very long, he didn't know that much about anything that went on around here. Roommates, coworkers, classmates... he didn't know how to deal with any of them. It was a bit embarrassing.
He sighed and flopped back on the bed, whispering to himself. "Maybe I should mess his stuff up a bit... leave a nice note for him in return." He smirked and laughed at the room he pictured. He could create quite a frightening sight for that guy, and most likely scare him into stopping his terribly evil ways, but maybe that was going a bit too far. And he might have been exaggerating on the guy's personality just a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Kyle tensed up when Sebastian crumpled up the note and made a comment about his roommate. It was embarrassing that Sebastian had witnessed the abuse he'd been tolerating for weeks. Kyle's current roommate was something of a homophobic, and once he'd found out about Kyle's preferences(courtesy of reading his venting journal) he'd started harassing him. He wasn't in any kind of physical danger from his roommate, but if Kyle had been pushed too much longer by this guy without venting enough to make up for it... he could've become a physical danger to himself.
He'd been meaning to seek out a new roommate for weeks, so in a way being in danger of being killed by Fallen Angels was a blessing; it gave him a good reason to move in with Sebastian.

Hearing a soft whump Kyle looked over to see the red-head had taken to laying down while he waited. Temptation was a thing not resisted as brown eyes trailed over muscle forms. His cheeks turned red with the uncontrollable thoughts of how comfortable it would probably feel to be cuddled up with him on that bed, how warm he might feel, how the resting man's body would feel under a clinging arm...
Kyle had been finished with packing for a moment, having just been moving really slow while his eyes had been so preoccupied.
"That's not really necessary... Attacking hate with hate never cancels out; it just snowballs into an even bigger hate war. Besides, I won't have to see him so much anymore." Kyle smiled softly, inwardly thanking Sebastian again and again for taking him in like this.
With a final zip of his suitcase he picked up his bag along with his laptop bag he was already carrying.
"Alright. Ready to head out. And uh, I have no idea where your apartment is..." He said with a quiet laugh.  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 pm

User Image
Sebastian glanced at Kyle, felling someone's eyes on him. He almost felt the urge to grin, but he stopped himself. He turned his gaze back to the ceiling. "Do you forget? I am half demon. I know how to get my revenge and win, without killing anyone." He sighed. He had never had the chance to be so open with someone before. He looked back at Kyle, who was still packing.
The boy looked so...fragile. His weak human form almost screamed out to demons 'take me, I can't fight back'. In fact, it scared Sebastian to think that Kyle might be taken by those beasts. Kyle's skin looked so soft... his arms looked almost majestic, like a swan's. In fact, Sebastian would be able to engulf Kyle's whole body with one hug, and he really wanted to. What would it feel like to have Kyle wrapped up in his arms? Sebastian blushed and turned away again.
What am I thinking... For goodness sake Kyle is a human... it wouldn't work.
In no time at all Kyle had finished packing. Sebastian jumped off of the bed, glanced back at it and grinned. He pulled back the covers and left a little 'present' when Kyle wasn't looking, then made the bed again as if nothing had happened. When he heard Kyle's voice he turned around and acted as if he did nothing wrong.
Sebastian laughed a bit. "Just follow me, I'll get us there in no time." He smiled, showing his fangs, and gave a thumbs up and a wink. "Here, grab my hand!" He held out his hand to Kyle.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:22 am
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

Every flash of fangs reminded him; no, he hadn't forgotten that Sebastian was half demon.
In a way, it was a big deal. Sebastian was living proof that Kyle hadn't been completely nuts with all of his hopes and fantasies of there being something more to life than what he'd known was reality. Sebastian hadn't just confirmed that he wasn't crazy; Sebastian himself wasn't fully human.
But somehow, the fact that Sebastian wasn't human didn't really bother Kyle... at least not in any negative way. Rather than make him nervous, he had to wonder if something about Sebastian's strength drew him in...

And now he was being smiled at, and presented with a hand to take into his own.
His face went a little red as he tilted his head down, eyes examining the hand extended to him through his black bangs. He knew he could trust him though.
Kyle slipped his smaller, softer hand into Sebastian's grasp, gripping down lightly.
"You're not gonna hurt me, right....?"
Though trust was there, he did have to wonder how fast Sebastian was going to lead him.

((Sorry to have disappeared for a few days! School got pretty rough for a little bit there...))  

Lucky Explorer

CrimsonRedJoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm

User Image((Same here! Schools tearing me apart! So many rps, so little time!))
Sebastian laughed. "I would never dream of it!" He said in between chuckles as he took Kyle's hand. "Hold on tight." He winked, and he, along with Kyle and all his stuff, evaporated into thin air, right when Kyle's old roommate entered the room. Needless to say, the boy promptly fainted.
Before time had a change to tick on, they were in Sebastian's nearly empty apartment. "Welcome to your new home!" He said with a smile, holding out his arms in a 'Ta da!' motion. He smirked, showing his fangs. "Make yourself at home, alright? Don't be shy!" He winked.
Looking Kyle over for a brief moment, Sebastian thought of something. He was now living with the person who had been driving him nuts for a while now... and that could be a good thing or a bad thing. It was dangerous for them to be together, in a relationship. It would put Kyle in even more danger, but sometimes it was too much temptation to resist. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "There's... only one bed..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:14 pm
Kazehaya Cosplay

User Image

"Hold on tight."

It was never a phrase that spoke of smooth sailing, but he gripped on and trusted even through the fear.
And before he knew it they were in a fairly empty apartment, just like that. They'd teleported. Teleported!
Well, he could always go officially remove himself from the dorms on Monday.
Now, he had the weekend to look forward to. Even though projects would be looming in the back of his head most of his time would be spent getting himself comfortable here...
It was nice, despite being rather undecorated. There was a couch and coffee table in the living room area that Kyle sat down at and set down his things.
"Thanks... I think I'll be able to get comfortable here just fine..."

"There's... only one bed..."
Kyle suddenly was a little more aware of his heart beat.
"Umm, it should be fine." His mumbling tone of voice carried with it his uncertainty. "I... uh... I could just sleep out here. Though I don't know how comfortable that's gonna be for very long..."

((Mm-hm. I'll just be glad when my classes switch over again. I'm not liking these current classes. >.< ))  

Lucky Explorer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas