Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Young School boy love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm
Yora is a small shy boy at a private school every one at school knows he is gay, but no one will tease him cause he is just so adorable he just wishes that he could fined a man or a mate....some one, some one to hold him close and keep him near. Maybe there is a man at school, who hasnt come out of the closte just maybe
((In this rp guys can get pregnant btw :3))

User Image

:Name-Yora
:Age-17
:Sexual Orientation-Gay (Uke more of the girl in the relationship
:Looking for-a Seme (more of the man in the relationship  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 pm
Could I reserve? ^-^  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:56 pm
-Secret Solitude-
Could I reserve? ^-^
sure :3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image
:Name-Izaya
:Age-18
:Sexual Orientation-Gay (Seme)
:Looking for-an uke  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm
-Secret Solitude-
User Image Yora walked threw the halls to his locker just like every other day but today was different there was a new kid who hated gays and when he learned that his locker was by Yora's he had a little plan. as soon as Yora got to his locker the new kid Zfen was standing there and pushed Yora up agenst the locker "Oh look its a little fairy." Zfen said as he pushed Yora to the ground. Yora cringed a bit then propped himself up right and looked up at the large boy "What did i do?" he asked in his sweet little voice

((yes we start off with drama))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 am
User Image
Izaya down the halls, his hand in his pocket, fiddling with his fake ID. He was planning to bunk school with his friends, go and cause some trouble somewhere in town or something. Unfortunatly for Izaya, none his friends came to their meeting place -Behind the alchohol store down the road from school- so he ended up going towards a day of boring education he he didn't want, need or ask for. Lovely, just lovely. The dark haired boy was about to turn the corner to go find a pack of ciggarettes from his locker, when he heard some rude conversation. Izaya stopped his his tracks, hid behind a locker wall yet peered around, only to see a large boy standing over a cute brunette.

(It's okay xD))  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:34 am
-Secret Solitude-
User Image Zfen looked down at Yora "You like other men, your nt even human if you don't like women." he said then pick Yoru up again and pinned him up agents the lockers "You might as well just kill your self before i do it myself." he said and laughed in the boys face Yora didnt say anything but stood there scared  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 am
User Image
Izaya's fists clenched when he heard the homophobe. There was nothing wrong with people liking the same gender! Masking his furiousity, he stood out from his place, immeadietly stepping behind the large guy. "You might want to listen to your own words" he spoke calmly, bring a small pocket knife out and twirling it around his fingers as his gaze locked onto the man. It was sharp, but not sharp enough to kill anyone, just a few mayjor injuries. He didn't have to know that though. Heh heh.  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 am
-Secret Solitude-
User Image They boy was about to say some smart remark but then looked down and saw the knife he dropped Yora and he fell the boy then stepped back "Jeez no need to bring a knife into it." he said befr walking away Yora stood up and brushed himself off "Hey thanks for that." he said then put his hand out to be shook "Im Yora Sama." he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 am
User Image
Izaya chuckled under his breath as he watched the boy scurry away. He looked down at the brunette with a smirk tracing his lips. "Izaya Mayuzari, it was no problem at all, quite fun honestly" he shook Yora's hand after clicking the knife shut and shoving it back into his pocket. "I don't get why that t**t was so scared, I wouldn't do any.....real damage" he admitted.  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 am
-Secret Solitude-
User Image "Well the way you look i guess, you look like your ready to kill some one to me." he said in a cute little voice and tilted hhis head "How come i'v never seen you around?" he asked inocently  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 am
User Image
"Well that's a bit stereotypical, don't ya think?" he asked the rhetorical question, before turning round to his locker, punching in the combonation and opening it. "I barely come in, that's probably why" he answered, grabbing the pack of ciggarettes and shoving them into his pocket. He shut the small metal door with a 'Slam!' and turned back to face the school.  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am
-Secret Solitude-
User Image Yora looked at the cigarettes "You know those are just killing yu slwly." he said then looked at him with his bright blue eyes "My brother died from smoking those he had throat cancer." he saidd then turned to his locker and opened it there were pictures of his brother in his locker he was a war vetrin too. He grabbed some books out of his locker and then a binder  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
Izaya gave a small 'heh' sound before starting to walk away. "I prefer to live in the present. Not think about the past and worry about the future when it comes" he said, his hands in his pockets as he wondered down the hall. "Bye" he said, before turning a corner, leaving the boy alone.  

-Secret Solitude-

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:16 am
-Secret Solitude-
User Image Yora closed his locker and gathered up his stuff then walked to his class thinking about Izaya and how different he seemed he shrugged and got to class and sat down in his seat he was in History one of his favorite subjects  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games