6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 pm
This is a 1x1 moonman (me) and alexandria  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

Amber walked into the cafe and ordered a small mocha frappe. She looked around the cafe and took an empty seat near the back. She would be meeting her mistress here. Not that she needed one, but for the fact she wanted something to do. Why not get payed for it while your at it, right? Quiet as she was, she managed to make a few friends, but all were out of town.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

Amber walked into the cafe and ordered a small mocha frappe. She looked around the cafe and took an empty seat near the back. She would be meeting her mistress here. Not that she needed one, but for the fact she wanted something to do. Why not get payed for it while your at it, right? Quiet as she was, she managed to make a few friends, but all were out of town.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking around, Jenny spotted a girl seated dringing a coffe. Sitting down next to her she said "Amber, how are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

Looking around, Jenny spotted a girl seated dringing a coffe. Sitting down next to her she said "Amber, how are you?"

Amber looked up and nodded. "I'm fine, Jenny. And yourself?" she asked sipping her coffee.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

Amber looked up and nodded. "I'm fine, Jenny. And yourself?" she asked sipping her coffee.

"Fine fine" she said," I have a bit of a job for you." She waited for Amber to finish her next sip of coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

"Fine fine" she said," I have a bit of a job for you." She waited for Amber to finish her next sip of coffee.

"Very well, What is it?" Amber asked, looking at Jenny. Amber did a lot of jobs for Jenny...more of her ''Dirty Work".  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

"Very well, What is it?" Amber asked, looking at Jenny. Amber did a lot of jobs for Jenny...more of her ''Dirty Work".

"I need you" she said, pausing for a second, "to retrieve my... eh... mail you could say" she said, handing her a small map. Winking at her, she said "Its your reward for working so hard!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:32 pm
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
User Image

"I need you" she said, pausing for a second, "to retrieve my... eh... mail you could say" she said, handing her a small map. Winking at her, she said "Its your reward for working so hard!"

Amber eyed the map she had been handed. "What kind of mail am I looking for?" she asked. Ambe snorted at Jenny's last comment. "Reward for looking so hard, eh?"  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

Amber eyed the map she had been handed. "What kind of mail am I looking for?" she asked. Ambe snorted at Jenny's last comment. "Reward for looking so hard, eh?"

"Hehe" she said, scraching her neck. "W-well youll see when you get there" she said as she walked out of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

"Hehe" she said, scraching her neck. "W-well youll see when you get there" she said as she walked out of the building.

Amber sighed and finished off her drink. Amber threw away her drink and walked out of the cafe. She opened up the map and started down the designated street. She stopped at an apartment building and waited, breathing in the cold air.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 am
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

Amber sighed and finished off her drink. Amber threw away her drink and walked out of the cafe. She opened up the map and started down the designated street. She stopped at an apartment building and waited, breathing in the cold air.

Jenny looked outside one of the windows in the apartment and saw amber coming. She knew she would be suprised when the 'mail' was herself... Jenny.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:02 am
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

Jenny looked outside one of the windows in the apartment and saw amber coming. She knew she would be suprised when the 'mail' was herself... Jenny.

Amber stepped inside the lobby, and asked fr any recent mail sent to Jenny. Puzzled that none had arrived, she went up to Jenny's apartment. Amber lift her hand to the door and knocked. "Jenny! There was no mail, what exactly are you playing at?" she asked through he door.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:10 am
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx
X x m o o n m a n x X
xx Alexandria Rawr xx

Amber stepped inside the lobby, and asked fr any recent mail sent to Jenny. Puzzled that none had arrived, she went up to Jenny's apartment. Amber lift her hand to the door and knocked. "Jenny! There was no mail, what exactly are you playing at?" she asked through he door.

Jenny waited a moment before saying "Come in and youll find out" she said with a giggle only she sould hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:17 am
Amber sighed. "Fine." she said. Opening the door, she stepped in. "Jenny? Where are you?" She said softly. As she walked further into the room, she heard small noises she guessed was Jenny. She plopped down onto the couch waiting for Jenny to show herself.  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers