Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

It was just a normal day for you: you got up, went to school, had a crummy day full of boring general education college lectures, then gathered up your things for your long walk home all alone.
How were you to know that very soon you were going to run into someone that would change your life dramatically... yourself from an alternate reality.

Oh, but I do love to chat~ So OOC chatter is super welcome!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:02 pm

I'll do this with you! But, I have a couple of questions. Which one is uke, and which one would I be playing?  

Kieramist

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:54 pm
Kitty 5462

I'll do this with you! But, I have a couple of questions. Which one is uke, and which one would I be playing?

Oh, sorry for not being more clear! >.<
I'm playing the one with the glasses in the pic. And... I figure that positions like seme and uke would figure themselves out on their own, but the one that you'd be playing would probably have more the personality of the typical uke.
But again, usually the characters work those things out on their own.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:07 pm
Kitty 5462

I'm playing the one with the glasses in the pic. And... I figure that positions like seme and uke would figure themselves out on their own, but the one that you'd be playing would probably have more the personality of the typical uke.

No, it's fine. I'd probably be a bit confused anyways. Okay, thanks, that sounds good. When do you want to start?  

Kieramist

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:07 pm
Kitty 5462
Kitty 5462

No, it's fine. I'd probably be a bit confused anyways. Okay, thanks, that sounds good. When do you want to start?

I'm ready if you're ready.
XP  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:19 pm
Kitty 5462
Kitty 5462

I'm ready if you're ready.
XP

Okay, sounds good, but can you please start. I'm not too good at that ^^;  

Kieramist

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm
His chest heaved as he ran, blue eyes darting every which way behind his black-rimmed glasses trying to find a place to hide in this unfamiliar city. Everything felt so old fashioned and low-tech compared to the home he was accustomed to, and yet it was probably an age of technological advancement for these people.
Len Karioma had known that the job of protecting government secrets would be a tough one, but he hadn't dreamed that even after taking the journey into an alternate world they would still pursue him. It may have been partially his fault that he wasn't prepared for this though; being a scientist, his thoughts had been more focused on the possibilities of screw ups in transport from one world to the other rather than thinking about the dangers of having to actually be on the run for his life.
He ducked into an alley and shoved a hand into his pocket, fingers clenching around the thumb-drive nestled snugly in its depths. Good, it was still there, safe and sound for now.
He didn't know how long he would have to stay in hiding here in this other world to throw off the people tracking him, but he would have to make do and find a way to live on. With the nature of the mission, from one world to the next, the government hadn't had the time or resources to make a temporary hiding place for him. They'd expected it would be a trip that their opponents wouldn't be able to copy for a long time, and that they themselves would find a way to duplicate and send help for Len before he would be in much danger.
Oh how wrong they had been.
But for the moment, he could relax in the narrow alley he'd found with the confidence that he'd at least put some distance between himself and the agents tracking him.
Someone walking by the alley caught his attention: a familiar head of blonde hair with choppy bangs falling into bright blue eyes. Len felt the world pause. Even the build was right.
This had to be the... well, him native to this world.
Shoot, what if those trackers found this guy and tried to take him instead?
"Hey you." He called in an urgent loud whisper, but he really didn't have the time to wait for cooperation.
Using only the small amount of time that was necessary, he snatched the young man's arm and dragged him towards him back into the alley.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:12 pm
Kitty 5462

Okay, sounds good, but can you please start. I'm not too good at that ^^;

Alright, first post is up!
=]  

Lucky Explorer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm
Len sighed softly as he passed by alley after alley and business after business. Why was Rin so moody when she had friends over? Especially friends that they both knew liked Len. Not actually as 'lovers', but more like a brother. So, why did that make her kick him out of the house just about every time one of them came over? Another mystery that has yet to be discovered...

With yet another sigh, Len turned the corner, his softly blue eyes, half lidded. Another half hour or so and he'd be allowed to go back home. Well, at least that's usually when Rin would let him back into the house. Sometimes it was different, though, and she'd have to call him when he could come inside. Ugh, women. Especially sisters... Len thought as he shoved his hands into his pockets and let the little bit of a breeze blow his bangs into his eyes.

Suddenly, before he could object, Len felt himself being drug by his arm down an alleyway. He squirmed for a second, then looked up at the one responsible, his captor. Immediately, he went stiff, too shocked to move anymore. Surely the appearance of this person had to be a coincidence... It had to be, right? There's no way he had another sibling, or a twin. It just had to be someone who happened to have the same hair and build. It just had to be. Right?

|| Thanks ^^ Oh, and it would probably be better if you quoted me so I don't forget about this. ||

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:58 pm
Kitty 5462

"Well hey there."
Len offered up a grin to lighten the mood, though honestly he was feeling all kinds of nervous himself. "Do me a favor and don't scream, okay?"
He pulled them both back even further, reaching the opposite end of the alley and sneaking a peak at his possible routes before venturing onward into the next street. His pace was quick, strides powered by urgency.
"I'll make a long story short: I'm being tracked by some pretty bad people, and the fact that we look identical is... undeniable."
Blue eyes stole a glance over of the man he was still dragging along from behind his black framed glasses. Meeting the alternate-world version of himself was something that he hadn't planned for at all. But now that he thought more about it, it could be even more dangerous for this person if they hadn't run into each-other.
What if his pursuers had found this guy before he had?

"I think I've shaken them off for now, but do you know of any place I could hide?"

((Alright, will do! ^^ ))  

Lucky Explorer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Len, too awestruck to even offer an answer, just nodded his head and followed behind the identical blond-haired, blue-eyed man in front of him. He kept staring ahead as they went along, confusion filling his head the father along that the went, though after hearing the story, it wasn't quite as bad.

As if suddenly realizing he could talk, Len cleared his throat softly and said, "Um... I guess we could go back to the place I'm staying at..." He tried to keep up with his 'twin' but kept stumbling a little. "Who are these 'bad people' exactly? And why do they want you? Hey, can we stop for a second? Oh, what's your name?" Question after question poured out of Len's mouth as they went. But, what else would you expect after you're suddenly take by some stranger that looks exactly like you?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 pm
Kitty 5462

He slowed his pace with each stumble he felt behind him, still looking around him rather wildly for a good place to duck into again to take a break from running away.
And then the questions started, but he didn't mind. You can't become knowledgeable without first pursuing knowledge, after-all.
He pulled them both into another small walkway between some tall buildings so they could rest again.
"Well, those 'bad people' chasing me down really aren't so much chasing me down as they are the information I'm carrying around with me on a jump-drive. They're spies, or more specifically information collection agents from an opposing government. I'm, well, I'm actually more the guy who does the research that in turn becomes the secrets I'm now guarding, but I guess life happens." He took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling slowly to relax himself and catch his breath from his elaborations.

"My name's Len Karioma, by the way." He said, sounding a little more relaxed than before. "It's nice to meet you... eh..." He fumbled over his words realizing he didn't know this alternate self's name.

Lucky Explorer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Len, noticing that the man in front of him had slowed, smiled thankfully. He allowed himself to take bigger, deeper breaths now that he didn't have to spend most of his concentration on keeping upright. He listened attentively as his questions were answered. When they were completely stopped in the walkway, Len decided to get a better look at his 'twin' or captor, I guess you could even call it. Same eyes, same build, same hair, same skin color, same everything. Everything that was visible at least...

No! Don't think about that! It's practically the same as looking at yourself in a mirror, Len! Stop it! Len scolded himself inside his head, fighting a blush that lightly spread across his cheeks. "Oh, um, my name is Len Kagamine..." he said, thinking about how much of a coincidence it must be for them to have almost the exact same name. "Oh, and about the place to stay... We could stay at my place. I live with my sister though. She's a bit weird sometimes, so I don't really know how she'll react to me bringing you home..." Len's voice softened until he just stopped talking altogether, feeling that he'd just been rambling on and on.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 am
Kitty 5462

It was a little odd seeing such a... cute blush creep across his alternate's face. It was also a little odd to realize that he was narcissistic enough to think of this alternate universe self as being attractive in any way.
"Hopefully it'll be alright. We'll have to make it work somehow. You might be in more danger without me around than you would be with me around. I would hate for them to find you and mistake you for being me."

He reached out and caught the wrist he'd been holding on the way there, rubbing the soft skin with his thumb and looking down with an almost tender expression at the hand in his.
"It'd be a shame to see you get hurt..." His voice had dropped into a soft whisper, contemplating all of the meaning behind the words he'd just said... not only because he didn't want someone innocent getting involved in such dark matters, but because it would be sad to see such a cute face twisted in anguish.

Len let his other self's hand go and returned to thinking about the next moves to be taken. His eyes met the other Len's, a confident smile returning to his face.
"So anyways, where do you live?"

Lucky Explorer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

Len looked down, feeling a bit awkward as the other Len stared at him. Still avoiding eye contact, he nodded, understanding what he meant. "Yeah... That probably wouldn't be good..." he mumbled.

Len tensed up when he felt his twin self grab his wrist and began rubbing it. He felt the light blush coming back, darkening as he looked up at the expression on the other male's face. "Y-yeah... I guess it would be," he said, putting his hand on his face, trying to cover his blush. When his hand was dropped, Len bit his lip softly. What was that all about...? he thought, trying to avoid direct eye contact, but failing miserably.

"Ah, I live a little bit away from here... But, if you stay there, you'll have to go by a different name. If it was weird for me to see someone identical to me, then it'll be a lot weirder for Rin..." Len relaxed a little and sighed softly. "But, we can think about that later..."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff