Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
So... I'm bored and I kinda want to roleplay...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm
Yeah, that kinda is really a lot...

So, I'm open to pretty much any idea, and we could do wither yuri or yaoi, I don't care. I can play either position, I don't really know which I'm better at, so you probably shouldn't ask me x) I prefer to roleplay in the forums (my inbox gets full really fast...), but you'd need to quote me so I don't forget about it. And, as for pictures, I don't care what kind we use, but I usually prefer anime.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Oh, and I'm not really very good at coming up with story ideas. Once in a great while, I can come up with one, but, yeah... So, if you want to, just quote me or send me a PM. Bye emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Kitty 5462

So, I'm open to pretty much any idea, and we could do wither yuri or yaoi, I don't care. I can play either position, I don't really know which I'm better at, so you probably shouldn't ask me x) I prefer to roleplay in the forums (my inbox gets full really fast...), but you'd need to quote me so I don't forget about it. And, as for pictures, I don't care what kind we use, but I usually prefer anime.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Oh, and I'm not really very good at coming up with story ideas. Once in a great while, I can come up with one, but, yeah... So, if you want to, just quote me or send me a PM. Bye emotion_kirakira

What about America(alfred) and Japan(kiku) from Hetalia? I'd be japan.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

Sure, but would it be okay if you gave me a little bit of background info on it? Sorry, I don't watch Hetalia sweatdrop I've heard of it from my friends, though.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

Sure, but would it be okay if you gave me a little bit of background info on it? Sorry, I don't watch Hetalia sweatdrop I've heard of it from my friends, though.

sure ^^ Alfred and Kiku are countries (theres one person for each country). Alfred is America; A loud, energetic type of man who occasionally intrudes upon other people's business. He is obsessed with superheroes and hamburgers, and thinks nothing of eating strangely-colored candies and cakes. He has a strange phobia of ghosts, but is friends with an alien, Tony, who lives with him
Kiku is Japan; He is mysterious and quiet, as well as hard-working. He's alot older than he looks, and he has an issue when his personal space is invasion.He loves anime, and anything Kawaii~!
(theres a pic below: Alfred is the blonde)
http://fav.me/d2pp6e1  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

sure ^^ Alfred and Kiku are countries (theres one person for each country). Alfred is America; A loud, energetic type of man who occasionally intrudes upon other people's business. He is obsessed with superheroes and hamburgers, and thinks nothing of eating strangely-colored candies and cakes. He has a strange phobia of ghosts, but is friends with an alien, Tony, who lives with him
Kiku is Japan; He is mysterious and quiet, as well as hard-working. He's alot older than he looks, and he has an issue when his personal space is invasion.He loves anime, and anything Kawaii~!

Okay, thanks. That helps a lot (: So, do you want to make a topic and start?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

sure should i send u the link?  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

Sure (: Thank you

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462
Hani Yuuki
Kitty 5462

Sure (: Thank you

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22922077  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items