Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Standing in his tomato garden, Romano was watering his green tomatos. Once they were red, he'd make homemade paste sause and give it to his brother. Even though his twin was everyone's favorite, he wouldn't stop trying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Deciding to check up on his older brother in the tomato garden, Feliciano walked -or rather, skipped- to the backyard to see he was watering his tomatoes. Smiling, he waved to get his attention. "Ciao, fratello~!" He called to him in a sing-song tone.

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
"Ciao, voglio la pasta per cena? (hello, want pasta for dinner?)" Lovino asked in italian, glancing up at his too happy brother. He didn't understand how his fratello could be so hyper, so happy. Romano was always in a bad mood, every little thing got under his skin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Grinning widely, Feliciano nodded. "Si~!" He giggled, "When do I not want pasta~?" He walked over to his older brother, smile still wide and bright. "Do you need any help?" He asked curiously, cocking his head. "Io posso aiutarti~ (I can help you out)"

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
""Sì, sai mi piace quando si aiutare il fratello. E 'un sacco di lavoro da me," (yeah, you know I like when you help brother. It's a lot of work by myself)Lovino said, glancing up at his brother. He finished watering his tomatos, picking a few that were already red. He headed back into the house, washing them off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Nodding, Feliciano walked over to the garden. "Okay, fratello~" He grinned as he began searching for anymore ripe tomato. Picking a few he found every here and there, he hummed a light, happy tune to himself as he continued looking.

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
While his twin looked for more tomatos, Romano started cutting up the tomatos. He opened up the window, yelling, "Fratello, vuole fare la pasta? Sto lavorando la salsa, quindi affrettatevi!" (Brother, want to make the pasta? I'm working on the sauce, so hurry up!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Hearing his brother call, Feliciano lifted up his head to see his brother through the window, the smiled, nodding in response. "Okie dokie~!" He saluted to the older. Standing to his feet, he headed for the back door, holding the ripe tomatoes he picked in his arms as he walked. Carefully nudging the half open door open, he stepped inside, placing the tomatoes on the counter with the others. "Io per iniziare (I'll get started)," he hummed as he searched the cabinet for pasta noodles.

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
"Did you hang out with that potato b*****d today?" Southern Italy asked, washing the tomatos his brother brought in. He cut them up, putting them into the pot. He hated Germany, he really did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Blushing a little at the sudden question, Feliciano's face fell a little as he started boiling the water for the pasta. "...M-Maybe..." He murmured, already knowing what was coming next. He knew Romano didn't like him hanging out with Germany, but he was his best friend. How could he not hang out with him? And also, the two had been through a lot with each other. It would only make sense to keep in touch with each other.

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
"Cazzo bastardo! Lo odio!" (******** b*****d! I hate him)Romano cursed, cutting a few more tomatos. "He's just as bad as the bastardo Spain! I don't see why you have to be around him," He said; not paying attention to what he was cutting, causing him to cut his finger. He cursed again, wrapping his finger in a towel. He didn't want his brother to see.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Feliciano cringed as his brother began his rant. Always, he thought to himself, rolling his eyes. "F-Fratello... Si prega di non essere pazzo...(Please do not be angry...)" He half pleaded, not even looking up at him as he continued boiling the pasta. "H-He really is a good guy. Honest...!"

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
"Io non mi fido il bastardo. E se ti fa male?" ( I just don't trust the b*****d. What if he hurt you?)Romano continued, running his hand under the water. "And he like potatos! Potato shouldn't be call food, they have no taste!" He said. He was very protective of what was called food, he always cused someone out when they went out to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Feliciano's shoulders sank as he frowned in slight exasperation. Turning to look at his brother; he felt as though he should defend his friend. "Fratello, I've known him longer than you have and know he would never harm me," he retaliated with strong conviction. "He's my best friend and I trust him...!" He then turned back to the boiling pasta before muttering, "E io un po 'come le patate...(And I kinda like his potatoes...)" under his breath so his brother couldn't hear.

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image
"Qualunque cosa, solo che non venire a piangere da me, quando si volge su di voi. " (Whatever, just don't come crying to me when he turns on you.)The other italian muttered, leaving the room to wrap his hand up. "Chiamami quando la pasta è pronta. La salsa è pronta," (Call me when the pasta is ready. The salsa is ready)He said coming back into the kitchen before he headed back out to his garden. He was tired of fighting with his brother about the damn german.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff