ღ ... Looking for a Roleplay ... ღ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm
ღ Please Join Me? ღ

Hehe! I just joined not too long ago, and wanted to get started. I can do Yaoi or Yuri, but I'm not as good with Yuri. Anyways, I was hoping for maybe a humor or drama, or maybe horror...I don't really care either way; it's all up to the person I'm roleplaying with. c:

I adjust to the length of the post I'm given by my partner, you give me one sentence to work with; you'll only get one sentence back. You write paragraphs and I'll write paragraphs. You write a novel...I'll try and write a chapter. XD As for pictures, it doesn't matter to me; anime or real is all up to you.

I'm excellent with coming up with ideas due to endless imagination; and have fun doing so. I'm good at being dominant (seke), submissive (uke), or equal (seke), any of them is fine with me. I'm okay with MPreg, but if you want it; tell me in your post, if not, I won't assume your up for it. But heads up, I need to be quoted every now and then so I know you relplied or I'll be confused. X3 Thanks for reading all of this craziness post if your interested! <3

I'd like to do : (( You don't have to, you can offer up your own pairing if you so choose to. c: ))

Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Best Friend x Best Friend
Doctor x Mental Patient
Singer x Fan
Brother x Brother
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Teacher
Gang Member x Gang Leader

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 pm
DWN-063

Hi there (: Welcome, and have fun here. Anyways, I'd like to do the Doctor x Mental Patient. Could I be the mental patient? And, you can choose which position, I'm not sure which I do best, but I can pretty much do all of those. So, yeah. Oh, and if we do this, I won't be on for very long tomorrow, only for a while in the morning.  

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm
Kitty 5462

Hi there (: Welcome, and have fun here. Anyways, I'd like to do the Doctor x Mental Patient. Could I be the mental patient? And, you can choose which position, I'm not sure which I do best, but I can pretty much do all of those. So, yeah. Oh, and if we do this, I won't be on for very long tomorrow, only for a while in the morning.

Yay, I have someone to RP with! Okay, as for position, I'd more or less see the mental patient as the seme depending on their personality; but the doctor can be seme if he's got a twisted personality if your okay with that? c: And I have to say the same as for tomorrow since I'll be cramming for a test, thanks for joining!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 pm
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Yay, I have someone to RP with! Okay, as for position, I'd more or less see the mental patient as the seme depending on their personality; but the doctor can be seme if he's got a twisted personality if your okay with that? c: And I have to say the same as for tomorrow since I'll be cramming for a test, thanks for joining!

Yup (: Yeah, the doctor could be twisted, if you're good at playing that kind of person. And, that's good, we won't miss much then.  

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 pm
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Yup (: Yeah, the doctor could be twisted, if you're good at playing that kind of person. And, that's good, we won't miss much then.

Okay, then I'm officially playing as the twisted doctor then. And I can make the RP soon, would you like to start off with my character going to visit yours for their mental checkup? c:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 pm
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Okay, then I'm officially playing as the twisted doctor then. And I can make the RP soon, would you like to start off with my character going to visit yours for their mental checkup? c:

Okay, that sounds good. And, do you want to have pictures in each post?  

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Great! And as for pictures, it's up to you; normally I post with pictures in each, if your okay with that? c:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Great! And as for pictures, it's up to you; normally I post with pictures in each, if your okay with that? c:

Yeah, I was just curious. I usually try to post pictures, too.  

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Okay, then I can make the thread now I guess; just give me a moment. ^ ^

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm
DWN-063

You still accepting? =O  

Luvable Heartless

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462
DWN-063
Kitty 5462

Okay, then I can make the thread now I guess; just give me a moment. ^ ^

Okay ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

Yep! What type of genre or pairing were you interested in? :3

DWN-063

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

Yay ^w^ uuuumm, the demonxhuman one, been wanting to try that one for a while xP  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 pm
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

Yay ^w^ uuuumm, the demonxhuman one, been wanting to try that one for a while xP

'Kay! Did. You want to be the demon or human? :3

DWN-063

Luvable Heartless

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:15 pm
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless
DWN-063
Luvable Heartless

You still accepting? =O

'Kay! Did. You want to be the demon or human? :3

Demon please, if you dont mind ^w^  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas