Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Who's Really Insane?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DWN-063

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm
For Kitty 5462 and I (My picture's a bit big. O: )

User Image

Siras kept walking calmly, the click of his boots against the tiled floor echoing with a dull click. He sighed a bit; almost impatiently as he hurried along. He found his way to the doors he had been assigned to, each holding a patient as he strolled down the long corridor, towards one specific room.

(Is my starter okay? c: )

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
Anthony blinked slowly, eyes focused on a crack in the wall across the room. He sat in the corner farthest from his bed and the door, his knees pulled to his chest, his arms folded atop his knees. The medication that Siras, the doctor in charge of him, had given him earlier managed to keep the roaring voices in his head at a whisper. So far, none of the medication he was given completely silenced them for more than a half an hour or so. With a soft sigh, Anthony closed his eyes and let his forehead rest on his arms, waiting patiently for Siras to come back.

|| Yeah, it's fine ^^ ||

DWN-063

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:12 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Siras's dark eyes slowly rolled over the number that had been engraved on the plaque attached to the door, frowning. The dark-haired male paused for onoy a moment, flipping through the pages of najes until he reached the one with Anthony's full name typed out in fine print. He gripped the handle of the door, opening it and shuffled in, making sure to close the door behind him as instructed when he had first started off. Clearing his throat as his gaze reached the other male, he spoke. "Good morning."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
Anthony jumped a bit when he heard his door open. He looked up at the male that had come in and let a small smile appear on his lips. With a slight now, he stood up and said softly, "Yeah, same to you." Anthony walked closer, almost hesitantly, and asked, "Are you done with everyone else now?" As he spoke, his gaze was shifted downward and resting on the floor near the other males feet.

DWN-063

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:37 pm
Kittyy 5462

User Image

Siras curiously watched the other as he stood, and smiled back towards the somewhat shorter male warmly. "Yes, I've finished surprisingly early today. A lot earlier than I expected though." He commented, chuckling softly; the soft was soft, rumbling quietly from his chest as he settled in next to the wall next to the door. Clearing his throat, he glanced back towards the light-eyed male. Lightly tapping the board in his hand with the eraser of his pencil as he spoke, "Okay, I have to ask the same questions as usual. So, have you had any new dreams in the past week Anthony?"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
A small smile appeared on Anthony's lips as he nodded. "So you'll have more time," he said, more to himself, though. He followed Siras over to the wall by the door and knelt in front of him. He sighed softly, despising these questions, asked at least once every week by this same man. Anthony shook his head. "No, none. Just the usual. There's just one voice talking, then a few more join in after a while, then more until there's just screams and shouts everywhere," he explained, his eyebrows furrowing together.

Suddenly, he remembered something. "Oh, but they did say something new. Usually it just starts out talking about something like an animal, then goes on and on about it. But, this time, it was talking about a person, a loved one I think, then it just started to wail. Not like the usual cries, but actual wailing. I could always tell which one it was..." Anthony's voice softened until he was completely silent. He looked at Siras, a worried frown on his face.

DWN-063

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Siras listened intently, nodding every now and then calmly. "Thank you for telling me." He answered, lightly scribbling down some notes as he relaxed a bit. "As for your dreams, I hope they haven't been making you feel depressed any. As for the voice, was there someone you loved that you miss?" He asked; tilting his head to the sode as he glanced at the lighter-eyed male, his gaze from the clipboard to his patient and friend.

Watting partiently, he sat up a bit, placing his pencil down next to him. He frowned a little, searching for something. He began patting his pockets until he felt out his cigarettes. He glanced towards Anthony, a silent question if he would mind if Siras smoked a little.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
Anthony shook his head, looking down at the floor. "No, I think I'm okay, I feel fine," he said, still staring at the floor. "I've been here so long that I don't really remember what my family sounds like. Yeah, I miss them, but they just abandoned me here..." Anthony felt his face flush a little with slight hatred, anger, and sadness. It hurt knowing the truth, knowing that the ones you cared for the most weren't coming back for you. He sighed softly and glanced up at Siras, nodding slightly to show that he didn't mind if the other smoked.

DWN-063

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:03 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Siras nodded a bit, digging into his coat pocket and pulled out his lighter as he brought his cigarette to his lips. It was quickly lit, and the lighter was put away as he settled back in, breathing in deeply.

The raven-haired male turned his head away politely when he breathed out the smoke though, but his gaze never left the other. After tilting his head back and listening to what Anthony said, he nodded a bit; feeling sympathy for Anthony for a moment. He loved his family, despite the fact they could be a thorn in his side at times, they were his.

Placing a comforting hand on the others shoulder, he gave a small; reassuring smile to him. "I do hope I didn't pry. I feel like a b*****d considering I still have one more question to ask." He said, sighing a bit as his shoudlers slumped.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image
Anthony took a deep breath after Siras lit the cigarette. It had taken a while, but he'd finally grown used to the smell, and was actually starting to like it a bit. He closed his eyes and let the scent fill his mind, the scent that reminded him of Siras, his best, and perhaps only, friend in this place.

When he felt the others hand on his shoulder, Anthony opened his eyes and stared at him. Quickly he shook his head, saying, "No, no, no, no, no. It's okay. I like talking to you about this. Go ahead, ask. I don't mind." Anthony smiled a small smile, the best one he could manage at the moment.

DWN-063

Kieramist

DWN-063

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Siras took little notice of Anthony's reaction, and pulled his hand back after a moment and back down to his side. Shufting a bit, he picked up his pencil and clipboard once more, using his free hand to grab the cigarette and move it a bit with a soft exhale as he spoke once again.

"Okay, if you're sure your okay with it." He gave a short, momentary pause; a silent question if the other was completely sure that he was okay with the other being asked the final question.

Siras didn't wait too long though, and moved on, knowing that if he hesitated for too long, the other doctor's would be in and swarming him with suspicious questions on whether or not his answers written were biased. "Alright, here's the third and final question. Considering I have to collect data for and from various patients and their sociodemographic characteristics, have you been thinking of self-harm as of late?"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
Anthony watched the doctor, then nodded when asked if he was completely sure. He sat patiently as he waited for the question to be asked. As each second went by, Anthony frowned a little more, almost regretting agreeing to hearing this last question. When he heard Siras' voice, he braced himself for the question.

Though he was prepared for a shocking question, this one still caught him off guard. Anthony's breath hitched for a split second and his heart beat sped up. "Ah... Um... Maybe, kinda..." he mumbled in a voice that he could barely understand while his head hung low. It was true, the thought had crossed his mind in the past few days. A couple of times it had come from the voiced telling him to bring pain to himself without giving a clear reason why, and the rest were his own free thoughts. Suddenly, feeling guilty, Anthony looked up at his doctor, and in a hurt voice said, "I'm sorry... I... I don't know why..."

DWN-063

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces