Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:35 am
It all began with that mysterious, red book. The "Story Teller"...

My Story...
Julius lives in a small bookstore/ library, in Victorian Era England. He was raised in a place surrounded with books and he grew up to love them. He read to the children who came with their parents sometimes. He told many stories from his grandfather's vast collection of story books who died the year before. He lived a perfectly normal life until his 18th birthday when he discovered a small parcel which contained a red book. The pages were nothing but blank but at the inside cover of the book, he sees a short messages "It's time for you to start your own story. Not knowing what the odd message truly meant, Julius just left it open in his room. That night when hr has fallen asleep, the book glowed faintly then...
Let's just say that he wakes up in a completely different place the next day.

Your story...
The King has fallen ill in the Kingdom of Everon. Life in the castle has become even more constricting when the pressure is on since you are the first in line and to add to that, your step-mother has been plotting your demise. One day after managing to escape the annoying flock of people that always manage to find ways to correct you and tell you what to do, you go to the little meadow just a bit out of the castle boundaries. But you see that your secret sanctuary has been invaded by a sleeping "beauty" with golden hair and sapphire eyes... He looks like somebody from a completely different world.

--->NOTE<---

*I am a semi-literate role player so I am hoping to role play with someone who is too.
*Grammar and spelling must be decent, just enough for your writing to be understandable. _φ( ̄ー ̄ )
*Please join only if you are able to commit to this and post as regularly as you can.
*If you are going to be away or are not going to be able to reply for a while, just tell me, okai? :3 I don't bite, promise.

---------------->Exams are coming up for me so my posts/replies might come slow. I usually post everyday unless I am to tired to do so from too much studying.<----------------

*Throwing in ideas during the role play is encouraged! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

--->Your Profile Skeleton<---

[imgright]ImageCodeHere[/imgright]
[align=left][color=ColorChoiceHere][size=24]FullNameHere[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=ColorChoiceHere][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color]

[color=ColorOfChoice]
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Seme or Uke[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Bio[/b]:
[b]Extra[/b]:
[b]Username[/b]:
[/color]

[color=ColorChoiceHere][size=18]SymbolOfChoice[/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 am
Hey, would it be okay with you if I did this with you?

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm
Kitty 5462

Sure! Just make your character profile :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 pm
swallowtaiLxox
Kitty 5462

Sure! Just make your character profile :3

Okay, I'll have it done in just a little while then (:

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊

Nickname: Jules
Seme or Uke: Seke
Personality: Usually keeps to himself, but can be quite silly. He has no experience in love and he gets flustered really easily.
Bio: He has lived with his grandfather who owned a small bookshop for as long as he can remember, he knows nothing about his real parents since his grandfather near speaks of them.. He was taught how to read and write by his grandfather who was an intelligent old man. Being 'home-schooled', it has become hard for him to make friends his age though he has a lot of little friends from the orphanage across the street.
His grand father died after falling gravely ill and ever since then, he has become even more introverted. He takes care of the bookshop and lives there alone so he can survive on his own.
Extra:Has dreamed of writing his own story books.
Username:swallowtaiLxox

⋉♍⋊

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 pm
swallowtaiLxox

I have most of it done, I should have the rest by tomorrow.

User Image
Julian Lewis

Nickname: Julian or Julie
Seme or Uke: Seke
Personality: Aware of his stepmother's hatred for him, Julian doesn't really trust many people. He's also lived a pretty sheltered life inside the castle walls, only having left a few times. Despite his step-mother's attitude, Julian is quite kind and appears to be very relaxed, even when under a lot of stress and strain. He is quiet around most people around the kingdom, careful not to say anything wrong, or that he'll regret.
Bio: When he was seven, Julian's mother died of an illness, the same illness his father has recently become ill with. Since that time, Julian and his father grew apart some, especially after the arrival of his stepmother, Lillian. Neither seemed to like him, but no matter how hard they tried, Lillian simply sould not produce an heir, so they kept him around. Being a rich prince, Julian always recieved the best education, which lead him to enjoy himself more when he was alone.
Extra: More than anything, he wishes to be just like any other ordinary person, with a mother, father, and one or two siblings.
Username: Kitty 5462

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 pm
Kitty 5462

Okai :3 I won't be able to do a post today since I'm studying hard out so just take your time. Anyways, do you think we should make this a seke x seke relationship so that things get interesting? I can do that of you think that that would be better.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm
swallowtaiLxox
Kitty 5462

Okai :3 I won't be able to do a post today since I'm studying hard out so just take your time. Anyways, do you think we should make this a seke x seke relationship so that things get interesting? I can do that of you think that that would be better.

I couldn't get on yesterday, so yeah... But, all I need is a last name, then I'll be finished with the profile. I'm terrible at coming up with last names though... And sure, seke x seke sounds good to me. Then there won't be the one set way for them.

Kieramist

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 pm
Kitty 5462

Hehe, I understand, and last names are quite hard to make up so I just went on google and looked for British/English last names. Google solves almost everything XD. I'll start us off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 am
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

*Ding-dong* The door bell chimed. Jules finished the sentence he was on, looked at the corner of the paper to check which page he was on. Okay, page 267... He set the book down on the table and walked over to the door. He opened the door slightly, just to see who was out there first but, there was nobody there. What greeted him was the cold night breeze which stung him like a slap on the cheek. He opened the door even more and as he proceeded to step out, his foot brushed against something on the ground. His focus shifted to the...parcel on his doorstep. Looking from left to right, he cautiously picked it up. Who could've left this here. It's already really late, probably around. Nobody wandered the streets. There might be the odd homeless person sleeping in the alleys or an old drunkard but around this area, the street lamps just lit the empty pathways as the wind whistled softly. The place was eerily beautiful, despite the cold winter breeze.

A chill went down his spine as he was enveloped another breath of cold wind. Julius retreated to the protection of his home, closed the door, locking it up from the inside before heading back to the living room. He sat down on the rocking chair near the fireplace which squeaked under his weight. Clutching the brown parcel, he examined the outside first before seeing that it was addressed to him. He untied the twine which held everything together. Carefully unfolding the brown parcel paper, a red book, titled 'Story Teller' which was written in gold writing. He immediately went and opened the book but the first page just had an odd message. "It's time for you to start your own story". He chuckled softly upon reading it then he flipped the page, still nothing. He went through the whole book, checking if anything was any writing but there was nothing.. "What the..." he muttered before shutting the book. "I thought it was going to be a nice book. Oh well, I'm going to bed." he said to himself picking up the book which he had left on the table while he clutched the red book with the other. He climbed up the stairs to his bedroom up in the attic. Setting the red book amongst the other books he had brought up, he went to bed with the other one. After reading for a couple of minutes, he heard the Big Ben's bells chime. That magnificent structure which has just been finished being built was quite a sight.
Well It was 12 and Jules knew that he had to get some sleep for another busy day down at the book store the next day so he put the book down, memorizing the page number before he did so page 321..., blew out the lit candle on his bedside table. The candle light was replaced by the faint glow of the moon and soon enough, he fell asleep.

((OOC: I'm using his nickname :3 Oh and, I might be away for a couple of days. I'm moving houses so... no internet TAT))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian groaned softly to himself as he stepped out of his father's room. The king's condition was getting worse; the doctor only expected him to pull through for another month or so. These thoughts made the young prince nervous, especially with the fact that his step mother, Lillian, would still be around for quite some time. Julian was quite aware of her hatred for him, as well as his deceased mother. Unlike Lillian, the late queen had been able to produce an heir, and quite an attractive one, according to the female staff and many young woman that had been sent, all attempting to win his heart, in some form or another.

Just as he was about to step away from the door and head towards his own room, Lillian appeared, severe hatred filling her features. Forcing a smile, Julian greeted the woman, speaking softly as he said, "Father isn't feeling too well. He's been sleeping most of the day. It would be best if he wasn't disturbed." Lillian responded with a cold smile and nod, then brushed past him, into the room where her husband lay ill and bedridden. Biting his lip, almost hard enough to draw blood, but not quite, Julian quickly walk off towards his room, hoping to get a moment to himself before he went to his own, personal sanctuary.

OOC: Moving is never fun D: But, I hope it all goes well, but okay, that's fine.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:00 am
Kitty 5462

User Image
♐ -----------------> Julius Walter
◣Just Call Me 'Jules'◥ <----- ↙

The book of mystery,brings evil to it's knees
The book of mystery, gives light to you and me

⋉♍⋊

The room was illuminated dimly by the pale full moon. Jules has fallen asleep with a book still in hand. When everything was silent and still, the red book which was left open on an empty page slowly glowed blue. Writing slowly formed on the first page. The book has been picked up by the rightful owner. His story begins now...
After those very words were encrypted onto the page, the faint glow was replaced by an even more stronger and blinding light. The light enveloped everything in the room, including the sleeping male while excess light shone through the small attic window. From outside, everything was perfectly normal except for that unusual bright light. After a couple of seconds, the light slowly began to retreat back into the book. Everything seemed untouched by that strange light but in the middle of the room lay an empty bed. Jules wasn't there anymore. The book slowly closed itself.

Jules was fast asleep despite what had just happened. Little did he know that he wasn't in bed at home anymore. He would be surprised to see himself in a completely different place.His thin mattress was replaced by soft, green grass and the instead of the walls of his bedroom, he was surrounded by tall trees which swayed in unison with the small vibrant flowers. Birds chattered with each other and sunlight streamed through the opening up high.

((OOC:Sorry, I've been away for a couple of days since the internet was down after moving houses sweatdrop ))

⋉♍⋊

♐ -----------------> [Open up your eyes and you can see the magic, the magic that surrounds us
There is so much more to see. So if you're ready, come with me

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

It took some time, but eventually Julian was able to slip away into his room, quickly change into a more "common" looking outfit. This would lower suspicions of people he encountered after he was outside the castle walls. It might prove to be a bit difficult getting out though. Especially with Lillian constantly watching him, sort of like a hawk watching a squirrel.

Slipping on a pair of slightly worn boots, Julian grabbed a small leather sack which contained a small knife, a journal, and a small pen, then slipped back out of his room. He walked silently down the hallway, giving a slight nod to the few staff members that passed him. All of them gave him the same look: a slightly curious look, like they wanted to ask him where he was going, but decided against it simply because he was the prince. And, hey, who should question the prince other than his father?

Finally out of the castle walls and out of the village, all with few interruptions, Julian's pace changed from a brisk walk to a dead run. With all the stress coming from his father's illness and near death, Julian just wanted to run from it all, disappear and let someone else handle it. When he arrived at his sanctuary, he wasn't surprised to feel a few tears running down his cheeks. Wiping them away, he headed further into the trees, towards the small clearing the he like to sit at. It was relaxing to him, sitting and enjoying the warmth from the sun. "It'll help..." he told himself, taking a deep breath afterward.

When he was almost to the clearing, Julian was shocked to see another person already there. Raising an eyebrow, he watched the other male, at least it seemed to be a male, for a while longer to see if he noticed another presence. When he was sure the other wasn't aware of him, Julian slowly advanced forward, his eyes focused on the male. Once he was close enough, the prince was slightly shocked to see that he was sleeping and wearing funny clothes... He knelt down next to the male, looking at him, from head to toe, examining him. "What a funny looking man..." he murmured to himself.

OOC: No, it's fine. I've moved plenty of times, so I understand.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image
Julius Walter

⋉♍⋊ 

Jules turned in his sleep. He furrowed his brow when he felt cold all of sudden. No surprise there when you are sleeping outside, without any shelter from what nature throws at you. He was quite a restless sleeper since he often had wild and vivid dreams. And yet another breeze blew at him, making him shiver. With that, he slowly stirred and he opened his eyes millimetre by millimetre. He rolled onto his back, only to meet the sun's ray's harsh attack of light and there was another thing. He saw a face looming over him. Jules ribbed his eyes before bringing his arm up to shield his eyes. He let out a soft yawn before stretching his limbs.
What a nice place this i- wait... his half lidded eyes suddenly widened and then he sat up rigidly. "Okaaay... Haha, a dream right?" he muttered nervously to himself, trying to ignore the fact that everything was so real and that he had company. He turned to look at the male who was kneeling beside him and then he scooted a few inches away from him. What's this guy doing here wearing such odd choices of clothing. He looks like someone who's come out from a fairytale book. What in the world is going on?! Jules shook his head then he even tried to pinch himself. "Ow. Okay that hurt, then...then. This is not a dream is it..." he said, the volume of his voice slowly decreasing as he glanced at the other male. "Are you forbreal?" he asked, feeling a bit stupid got asking such a question but he needed a confirmation wether everything was real or not.

⋉♍⋊

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:38 am
swallowtaiLxox

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
Julian Lewis
xxxxxxxxxxx

Julian watched as the male slept, one eyebrow raised in curiosity. What strange clothes, and a strange place to take a nap, especially in this weather... But, he was kind of pretty, if that was the right word. At least, that's what people always said about him. He would often hear things like, "Oh, Julian, you're such a pretty boy." or "Julian! You're quite pretty. You got it from your mother, didn't you?" This male in front of him seemed like he would be called pretty by everyone else, as well.

When the blond in front of him began to stir, Julian jumped back a bit, dropping his bag. Is he waking up? he thought, leaning closer once more. Oh! He is! Julian stared as the male started to wake, wondering if this was how he looked in the mornings.

After the strange male in front of him was finished waking up, Julian cleared his throat softly, about to as him what he was doing, but the stranger spoke first. Raising an eyebrow at this question, Julian answered with a nod, not entirely sure on what to say. Eventually, though, he ended up asking, "What are you doing here? And why are you wearing strange clothes...?"

OOC:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces