Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:58 pm
Halloween, a time for fun and celebration. Parties and bonfires. Et cetera.

Every year on this night, Alexander Delattre throws an extravagant masquerade ball for all to attend. Not for any particular reason, just for fun and to relieve some stress that preparing for this holiday can bring.
Expecting this one to be as successful as the others, he is unprepared when he meets a young eighteen year old. He's never seen the kid before, or if he has he doesn't remember him.

{That's all I got right now. Not enough coffee today. XP I'll add more later.}

1x1 RP for myself and Sasori.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:16 pm
Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alexander Delattre smirked slightly as he strolled down the hallway of his family's mansion household. It was Halloween and the night of the masquerade ball he threw every year. Excited? Absolutely. He had been looking forward to this all year.
Dressed in his finest cut-sew shirt, dress pants, and black boots. Topped with a black and gold mask.
A smile crossed his lips when he entered the ballroom, letting his gaze wander around the candle lit room filled with masquerade goers. How he loved this time of year. Deciding to skip the introduction this year, he walked over to the table to the right of the room and picked up a glass of red wine. He then strolled into the crowd to mingle among the guests.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

╔════════════════════════════╗

Emmet entered into the ball. His friends invited him but everyone was invited. Emmet never liked going to parties. But he wanted a change in his life. He looked around the room as he fixed his black button shirt and tightened his gold laces on his black combat boots." Damn there's a lot of people. " he said under his breath as he walked into the crowd, trying to find his friends.

╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alexander walked away from one group of people to lean against the wall, the smile never leaving his face. He sighed lightly as he finished his glass of wine. Already he was enjoying himself.
His gaze flickered around the room an instant before he noticed a young blond looking around. "Odd. I've never seen him before." He muttered to himself as he set his empty glass on the table. He continued to watch the young boy for a few minutes before coming to the conclusion that he was looking for something.
'Oh what the hell. I have yet to do a good deed today.' He thought and pushed himself off the wall. He adjusted his mask before he approached the boy. "Excuse me. Are you looking for something?" He asked politely.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Emmet was walking around when a man with black hair approach him. He was star-struck. The man had beautiful emerald eyes. After a few minutes, Emmet mentally shock himself back to reality." Yes. I-I'm looking for my friends. They told me that they'd meet me here. " he said softly as he fiddled with his fingers. " God he's hot.' he thought as a blush appeared on his face.

User Image

Sanimei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:46 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alexander tilted his head to the side slightly at the young blond. His golden eyes were both unusual and at the same time beautiful. 'He's certainly a little cutie.' He thought. Alexander brushed his bangs out of his face before looking around. "Would you like some help locating them?" He asked.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Emmet's face slightly lite up as he looked at the man." Y-yes please. Thank you so much. " he said as a warm smile appeared on his face. He seemed like a good guy. " Oh. I'm Emmet by the way. Emmet Corbett."

User Image

Sanimei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:11 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alexander smiled at him and nodded. "My pleasure." He replied. "I'm Alexander Delattre. But I go by Alex." He told Emmet. He led the boy to the far wall of the room away from the crowd. "Your friends are either in the ballroom itself or out in the gardens. May I ask what they look like?" He asked. It would prove better for Alex to have a rough idea on the people he was looking for.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Emmet nodded as he followed Alex." Yes. The boy has chocolate brown hair with blue eyes and is about 5' 9". The other is a girl. She has long black hair, green eyes, is about 5' 4" and a small chest. " he said as he chuckled at the last part the small chest. It was funny to him that a girl had a small chest. But his friend was the popular girl in school for her smarts.

User Image

Sanimei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:33 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alex chuckled lightly at the descriptions Emmet gave him. He paused in thought and tapped his bottom lip in thought. "Oh. Now I remember. I was talking with them not to long ago. I believe the girl went out into the garden." He said and pointed to the glass double doors on the other side of the room. "As for the boy. Hm........ He might have gone with her, but I can't say for sure." He added.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Emmet gave a nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head." Probably...... They are boyfriend and girlfriend...... " he said as he looked down at the floor, his eyes filled with sadness and pity. He felt like a burden. Like his friends didn't want to be near him. It was true that Emmet was gay, but was it ok to ditch your friend in a big crowd? By himself? Emmet felt like no one wanted him. That he was all alone.

User Image

Sanimei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:40 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Alex tilted his head to the side at Emmet. He looked saddened somehow. He didn't understand how someone could be sad while at a party. 'Thats just wrong.' He thought. Though he didn't voice it. Alex gently tilted Emmet's head up. "What's wrong?" He asked sympathetically.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Under his mask, Emmet was blushing wildly. It was a mixture of embarrassment and slight happiness. I meant.... Come on! The guy was attractive! Emmet looked away, but kept his face in Alex's hand." It's nnnnothing!!! Nothing at all!!!!. " he said nervously as his blush increased.

User Image

Sanimei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Alexander Delattre

User Image

Under his mask, Alex arched a hidden brow. "But you look so saddened." He stated, not taking his eyes off Emmet's face. The younger boy really was cute. Why he could be so sad, when he would assume the younger boy would be happy and full of energy, was indeed a mystery. Reluctantly he realsed the boy's cheek. "Would you like a glass of water?" He asked in an attempt to change the subject.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

Emmet Corbett

Emmet nodded as he stared into the man's eyes. God were they beautiful." Yyyes..... I would love them. " he said as he masked his sadness with a smile. He didn't want Alex to worry about him. He didn't want anyone to worry about him.

User Image

Sanimei

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out