Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

I'll add a description for this later on as the story gets going.

{Yaoi 1x1 for myself and Rettimich20}

My character:

Name: Léonide Hao
Nickname: Leo
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet and shy around people. But around friends, he is very hyper and happy. Always willing to try new things. Can be a tad difficult to understand because of his French accent.
Bio: Born and raised in France for fifteen years. He has live in the United States for three years. While he finished his schooling in the U.S., he found himself taking more of an interest to boys then girls. After 'coming out' to his parents, he moved across the country as they did not want to associate with him anymore. He is now a self published author of the Lost Angels series, but is working towards a masters degree in psychology.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Pic: User Image

Name: Takumi Erics.
Nickname: Eric
Race: Human
Personality: Outgoing and loves to go out and meet new people.

Bio: Born and raised in LA , Takumi was born to a Japanese mother and american father. He has no brothers and sisters and came out to his parents at the age of 15 when he brought his first boyfriend home. He is now a music major and mainly studies Japanese music. He is the Guitar player for a rock band that is famous all over LA and performed at comic Con and a few Anime Conventions.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm
Who is starting?  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am
Rettemich20

{Sorry got caught up in stuff at home.}

Léonide yawned lightly as he walked down the crowded streets of Los Angeles. Being one of the very few days he allowed himself to take off from studying his psychology work or writing more books.
It was a nice day out though, warm and sunny. Léonide paused to look up at a popular venue for musicians and such. 'Already a line of people? Must he a big act.' He thought with a slight tilt to his head. So many people at one time in the middle of the afternoon was not nessecarily uncommon in LA, but it still amazed him how dedicated people could be.
Léonide's pale green eyes scanned the crowd before they came to rest on a group of about four to possibly five people. 'Oh...... Meet and greet. I see.' He thought with a shrug. That made a bit more sense to him at least. "Maybe I'll catch that show tonight." He muttered, a tinge of his French accent in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm
((sorry it took me a while to respond..was cleaning the house))

Takumi and his band practiced patiently for a few hours before calling it quits to rest up a bit and get dressed. walking over to one of the windows , Takumi looked out to see how big the crowed would be that night and it was huge.
"wow so many people" he said to himself. Like every time they performed he looked forward to it especially the meet and greets. Looking around some more he spotted a young guy that was absolutely beautiful. he hoped he would be there tonight.

walking away from the window he joined the others in getting ready in their costumes and make up.

(( i'm trying to figure out what Japanese band i want them to look like and sound like...so many out there lol ))  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm
As day turned to dusk, Lèonide had decided to see what kind of band could gather such a crowd.
He stood alone in his college dorm with a cup of Starbucks in his hand, gazing out the window to the brightly lit street. He sighed lightly and set his pumpkin spice tea down on the antique ebony desk. He went to change out of his white button up shirt and dress slacks and into a plain black Comic Con tee shirt and black jeans. After brushing out his long blond hair, he walked out of his dorm and the school to the band's venue with a recently acquired back stage pass.
Lèonide looked around the darkening street as the crowd continued to gather while security slowly let people inside.
He had never been to a whole lot of concerts but always enjoyed them. He smiled a bit as he finally walked inside and stood in the general admission spots close to the stage.

{Want a few suggestions? I know a few good Japanese rock bands.}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 pm
(( I have a few in mind already and please quote so that i know you responded..i sometimes forget to look lol and yes i took one of my fav bands names))

Coming out of the dressing room with his band and getting ready to go on stage Takumi looked on the otherside of the curtain to see the crowd and it was huge. Taking a deep breath and grabbing his guitar Takumi's band The Versailles waited for their cue and got on stage for the screaming crowed. They had a amazing lead singer and the band was well known for their sound. They started their first song with Aristocrat's Symphony and had the whole room rocking out. Like always Takumi wished he was allowed to sing but the lead singer always told him no.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 pm
Rettemich20

{Fair enough then. And I literally did a double take on the band name and song. I love Versailles.}

Lèonide's eyes widened a bit when the band started playing their set. They were better then he anticipated them to be. He had a rough idea of what the lyrics translated to. Granted, a tad odd to him, but they flowed together perfectly. The singer's vocal range was absolutely incredible. But what stood out to Lèonide was the guitar work of the song. The guitar player(s). Just wow.
Lèonide quickly pulled his long blond hair into a loose ponytail before joining the frenzied crowd, grinning in excitement.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 pm
(( Oh i love them..i always have to remember to spell the name right and i have like a few bands i like that i might throw in some of their songs))

The crowed was really moving tonight and he loved seeing them smile and sing and dance along. The band finished the song and got ready to preform their new song Serenade. It was slower than what their fans were used too but they were so excited. The backstage crew brought the extra instruments on stage and the people they hired to play them. Takumi put his heart and soul into the song and played every note perfectly. The song ended perfectly and for the first time in the history of the band the lead singer announced to the crowed that Takumi would be singing the next song.

Getting in front of the mic he announced what song they would be preforming and once the music started he started singing the lyrics to The Invisible Wall by The Gazette. While playing his guitar and singing to the crowd he spotted the boy he saw earlier that day in line. He couldnt hep but make some eye contact before he started rocking out.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm
Rettemich20

{lol. Don't feel bad. I have to do the same thing with their band name. And that's fine. I like playing the 'Oh! I know that song!' game.}

Lèonide was amazed when the band went into Serenade. He didn't expect to hear a slower song that evening, but it was still quite amazing. While the band plays the song, it became apparent that they definitely put their hearts into their performance. Once again, the guitar work held him captivated.
Lèonide couldn't help but tilt his head to the side a bit when the singer and guitar player switched places with each other. But his wonder was quickly wiped away by awe. He couldn't believe how spectacular he sounded. He paused for a few seconds as he made eye contact with the guitarist singing to the crowd. The man had gorgeous green eyes, and he thought his breath might have caught for an instant. He blinked out of his daze and rejoined the crowd in good fun when the band went into the faster portion of the song.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 pm
(( lol i'm had to think of a few more of my favorite songs to throw in for the rest of the concert lol from those two bands and then one of my other fav's.))

Takumi was having a blast siniging up on stage and when it was over he was was actually sad but quickly got over when they started up their last song of the night. Sadly the place where they performed only allowed them to perform a few songs a night but the bigger the crowde the more they were allowed to sing. They started playing Sleepwalker and takumi and the other guitar player joined in. Takumi nailed the guitar solo and All three sounded great together when they sang. The song ended and with the crowd cheering they all bowed and left the stage together and waited for the usual crowd that came backstage.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:15 pm
Rettemich20

Lèonide couldn't believe what a spectacle the concert had been. He was honestly sad when they ended the show. But, it was getting late and the venue probably only let them play about half a normal set. As he moved to the side of the room, he looked at the pass hanging around his neck. Should he go back stage? He'd never done such a thing before. And this had been the first he'd ever heard of them.
'Oh what the hell. I'll just stay off in the sidelines for a while.' He thought and made his way backstage with the rest of the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Takumi smiled and signed autographs and took pictures with fans. God the costume he had on was hot. Walking around a little bit he signed some more and took more pictures before accidently running into that blond guy from the concert. Smiling "Hey im sorry i ran into you..I'm Takumi..i dont think i've ever seen you here before" He didnt even notice the japanese accent that came out of his mouth when he introduced himself.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:32 pm
Rettemich20

{Wow. Sleepwalker has just blown my mind. Faith restored for Alice Nine. Yay!}

Lèonide nearly stumbled forward when he felt someone run walk into him. He quickly righted his stance before looking up at he man. He was stunned to see it was one of the guitar players from the band. Still in full costume and makeup, though that made sense he supposed.
Léonide nodded a bit nervously. "I'm Lèonide. And this is the first time I've seen you guys live." He said nervously, doing his best to hide his French accent out of habit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm
(( OH i know right. Its a good song. Have you heard Rainbows..that one kept me listening to them))

'Really, Well im happy you came to the show..I hoped you like it and if you have any questions you want to ask me or the other guys let me know" he said turning to go and leave. He stopped and looked over at the guy. "Oh Leonide..cute accent" and walke back over to the band.

Takumi was hoping this ended soon..not only was he hot in this getup..he was hungry.had to use the bathroom and had a big test to study for.  

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:58 pm
Rettemich20

{If I have heard it then I was unaware of the song name. There's an Alice Nine pandora radio station, but none of the song tracks are labeled. That station is where I've heard some of them, even then it isnt a whole lot.}

Lèonide nodded slightly at Takumi before he guitar player walked away. He was taken aback when Takumi said his accent was cute. Lèonide felt his cheeks brighten a little from the compliment. No one had ever said his accent was cute.
When Takumi walked away, Lèonide pulled his cell phone out and checked the time. 'Crap. I have to get back and finish studying.' He thought as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. But..... Perhaps he could stick around for a bit. At least until the crowd died down a bit.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff