4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 pm
your post  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Akio sighed lightly as he gazed out the window of his classroom. Granted he couldn't see much seeing as the room was three stories up. But he didn't mind the height. He got a nice view of the trees and birds from this height.
Akio lightly tapped his fingers on his desk as he waited for class to start. He was one that taught classic literature, though he saw no point to it, he enjoyed it.
His thoughts were dragged back to reality as he heard the bell ring. Akio sighed again, brushed his bangs out of his eyes and stood up. He leaned against the desk and waited for his students.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Xavier ran fast to his first period. Sighing he sat down panting softly. His blue hair was him his face so he huffed and blew it out of his eyes. He giggled and grabbed his text book and note book out of his bag along with a pen and pencil . It was his first day back and he was happy to be here. He laughed as his friends came bolting through the door " MORNING SENSI "he shouted waving  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

Akio had to blink a couple times, rather amazed at how quickly to room filled up. 'Must be a full moon.' He thought, biting back a sarcastic smirk. It usually took a couple minutes after the bell for everyone to actually be present.
Akio tilted his head slightly to the side as he caught sight of Xavier. A face he hadnt seen in a few months actually. He was honestly surprised to see him.
He stood with his arms folded over his chest and smiled a bit.
"Good morning." He said to everyone.
After taking a quick head count of who had shown up, he went to yesterday's previous lesson with the Arabian Nights novel.

{Want me to go through Akio's lesson or time skip? The teacher role is new to me. sweatdrop }  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

( skip)

Xavier stayed after class with a binder full of work he had done for his Sensi " Sensi this is all my missing work"he said setting the binder on the desk and looked at him " I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while it just that um I got sick and it was bad "he said lying not looking at him. Something bad had happened but It wasn't him getting sick it was worse then that and he hated it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image

Akio leaned against his desk again, his copy of Arabian Nights under his left hand. He watched as the class walked out for second period.
He faced forward when Xavier spoke. He smiled at him and took the binder. "Wonderful. I'll have this back to you tomorrow." He said.
Akio tilted his head to the side slightly. Granted, he only had a basic knowledge of medical training since it was required to teach. But he couldn't recall ever hearing about someone getting horribly sick for almost a month and a half. If that didn't raise suspicion, he could tell Xavier wasn't giving the whole truth since he wasn't keeping eye contact. A common trait among those who want some things hidden.
Akio pretended not to notice though. It wasn't his place to dig into a student's personal matters. "I see. Well, I'm glad you're feeling better. It was rather dull with you not around." He said honestly.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm
User Image

Xavier nodded " thenk you Sensi"he whispered and limped out of the room slowly. His pant's leg rolled up a little revealing burn marked scars on his leg. Xavier stopped and kneeled tying his shoe he fixed his pant leg. Xavier never was sick he had been brutally attacked because he was gay. He looked back at his teacher, the man he had a crush on since freshman year. He turned back and entered the hallway laughing at himself for thinking the man would ever want him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

Akio raised a confused eyebrow when he noticed Xavier limping. However, his confusion quickly turned to shock. Akio's eyes widened when he caught a glimpse of the burn marks and scars on Xavier's leg.
'What the hell?' He wondered in shock.
Akio was about to say something but Xavier had already left the room. Had Akio been seeing things? No. He couldn't have. He wasn't the kind of man to imagine someone with scars on their body.
Before he could think better of it, Akio quickly walked out of the room to catch up with Xavier. He quickly caught up to him and gently grabbed his wrist to stop him. "What on earth happened to your leg?" He asked genuinely worried.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Xavier stared at him shocked " N Nothing its fine i twisted my ankle getting up that's why I was limping " He lied quickly trying to find a way out " I need to get to trig Sensi I c can't be late"he said wanting to move away but couldn't he was scared  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image

Akio raised an eyebrow at Xavier. 'Twisted ankle? Yeah right.' He thought. Not with those kinds of marks.
But, in this situation, Akio really couldn't do much. If Xavier didn't want to talk to him about what happened, then Akio couldn't make him. Forcing someone into revealing their troubles seemed wrong to him.
Akio sighed heavily and realsed his grip on Xavier's wrist. "Right. My apologies. That was incredibly rude of me." He said as he adjusted his silver square framed glasses. As much as he wanted to help Xavier, he knew he couldn't unless the student wanted him to help. "Better get going." He said as he looked at the clock on the wall. Akio had to get back to his next class. He placed his hand in his pockets and walked back down the hall.
Akio the paused to look over his shoulder. "If you have to talk about something, I'm here for you." He said before starting back down the hall.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

Xavier looked at him " Only if you promise never to tell"he shouted since the halls were now clear of students and their nosiness . " Only if you keep it quiet "he whispered and moved closer to him walking into his room he sat down and waited for the man to decide.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am
User Image

Akio looked over his shoulder at Xavier's request. 'Keep quiet huh. Not hard.' He thought as he walked into his classroom with Xavier. 'Ah yes. It's a Tuesday. I don't have a second period today.' He thought absent mindedly. He shook his head a couple times to clear his thoughts. He wanted a clear head for this situation.
Akio sat across from Xavier after closing the door to the classroom. "I promise I won't tell anyone." He said honestly. When Akio made a promise, he never broke it.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

" I was attacked and set on fire"he whispered not looking at him. He stood up and started to take off his cloths to show him " That's why I have been out for so long and its hard to let anyone touch me"he looked at him and pulled back on his cloths.He looked away " They found out I was gay and they beat me and lit me on fire. They pushed me in the lake and left me on the side"she looked away  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 pm
XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

User Image

Akio's eyes widened in shock and horror. He was dumbfounded to be honest. He did not understand how anyone could do this to another human being. Because of sexuality? "Horrible. Senseless and wrong." He blurted out about the story.
Akio stood up and went to stand by Xavier's side. "Who did this to you?" He asked gently.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

Xavier shook his head and sat down " I never saw their faces I was blind folded"he whispered and looked away from him as he buttoned his shirt " Stop staring at me please "he whispered feeiling like a freak  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff