what rp do you like more
  master and pet
  true romtices
  funny storys
  drama storys
View Results

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 am
one week ago kito was head home from school to go to work when he got in sid his father called him out to the living room "kito can you come hear for a second" kito not knowing why he was being called put down his back pack and said "shur ill be thare in a second"his dad rased his voices "come hear know kito" his mother looked at the father and said "pleas hunny hes are son pleas be nices" kito walked into the room "whats wrong dad""wail son today i was cleaning your room and i found this" his father plooped 5 gay magasens on the coffie tabule kitos eyes widend his father then said"thare yours anrt they"kito lowered his head his mother weeped kito then lefted his head and said "yes thare mine i am gay" after that kito was kicked out he quicly packed his things and call his boss hes doss then thout of some thing wicked and told kito to come to his houes kito walked over to his houes when he got in side he was atced bye hie bosse how nocked him on counces and sold him to a pet market as a master for a desprit pet how wants a master

my carater

User Image

name: kito

sex: male

tipe: romtic seme

jod: bus boy at a restront

info:kito has never had a boy freind and is rather shy

likes: whaching the moon and stares, rigting songs, learning and macking up new dances moves, watching tv, loves animels but has nun of his own, he has a god given sing voces that no one has ever heard befor that he keeps to him self.

heat's: vilonces heat yelling fighting and macking or seeing others sad or up set

bi: kito is a sweet kind man gental and sweet he hardly ever gets angry some times hes sad and lone he has all ways wanted some one to love him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 am
:3 for your carater :3

name:
info:
tipe:
jod:
bi:  

lxl_big_cosplayer_lxl

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash