Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Seeking Seme/Seke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitchstitches

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm
Oh the title, I know, everyone and their dog is looking for a seme right? Well, I hate to count myself among the leagues, but I have plenty of roleplays in which I'm playing the dominant role, and would love to play the uke, or even better than that a switch character.

Now, here's what I have to offer, I don't play wimpy, coy ukes that are overly emotional, or extra hard to get tsundere ukes either. I like to play realistic people, with behaviors that are backed by experiences and reasoning. That said, I in the same sense don't want a super softy seme or a fierce, rock hard seme in my life haha.

I would love to do something just... thrown together, your character, my character, they bump into each other and one spills coffee all over the other, boom. Or my character, your character, accidentally the only two people left in an organized dance, and have to work as a couple, boom. Arrange marriage, He climbed through his window on a rainy night, he needed a cigarette or twenty bucks, whatever, you know? Creativity, without too much structure.

Let me know, if you're interested; I'm literate, I'm on often, and I like to make long term commitments with roleplays. smile

Thank you,

Juno

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm
bitchstitches

Ohhhhh! Meeeeeeeee!
I think I could be perfect for this c:  

Sleepyish v2

bitchstitches

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:38 pm
Triippiie
bitchstitches

Ohhhhh! Meeeeeeeee!