Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoKogeki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 am
Character Info

Name: Mason Conway

Personality: Mason is a generally a nice person, willing to do most things for his friends. Has a very hard time getting up in the morning and is considerably more irritable if he is forcibly woken up. He is pretty good at most things ... but has always hidden the fact that he is a virgin ... not to mention the fact that he hasn't even kissed ANYONE or been kissed himself. He is generally a very composed person unless he has a very strong attachment to someone.

Bio: Mason always dreamed of becoming a journalist and finally, after a year of scrimping a saving he finally was able to afford getting into the university that he wanted to go to. He picked English as his major and journalism as him minor, but only because his mother said that it was a waste of time doing journalism as a major, some of the journalists on the TV don't even have degrees in journalism. When he asked her how she knew that she just said to shut his trap and finish washing the dishes.

He was walking to his first class when ...

Appearance: Tall (almost freakishly), slightly bulky, blue eyes, black hair, pale skin and a mouth that seems to be permanently smirking at people.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?start=83&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=v85&rls=org.mozilla:en-US surprised fficial&biw=1366&bih=505&tbm=isch&tbnid=_FUhBGNeXDTjOM:&imgrefurl=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hogwarts-new-era-witches-and-wizards-sign-ups-t61480.html&docid=6cPnnpwVnBQPXM&imgurl=http://teenchive.none18.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/logan-lerman-cute-blue-eyes-dark-hair.jpg&w=430&h=677&ei=6DVmUKbiFKeUiQfq5IHYDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=516&vpy=110&dur=1392&hovh=282&hovw=179&tx=62&ty=194&sig=102815825369698716155&page=5&tbnh=151&tbnw=127&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:83,i:31

Special talents: He has the ability to tie a cherry stem into a knot and is freakishly good at maths.

Other: Likes cats, has a tendency to stare out into space and at people and has a fixation on his mothers cooking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:52 pm
I'd e fully willing to do this, but one question, are you the seme or uke? ;3  

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 am
NekoKogeki

Name: Lance Matthews

Personality: Lance is a loud and outgoing person, often sleep deprived due to insomnia, which only makes him goofier. While he's good at making friends, Lance has a very hard time actually opening up to people and letting them in.

Bio: Lance's mom passed away when he was young, so he was raised by his father. He decided to become a teacher like his mom had been, and is starting University for an English major.

Appearance: medium height, skrawny build, semi-short blonde hair and big blue eyes, tan and usually covering in scrapes and bruises from being clumsy, usually looks like he's zoning out

Special talents: Can quote almost any books he's ever read, capable of tripping over nothing

Other: Loves cartoons and Mexican food, has a tendency to think out loud, can have a short temper when upset.

Reading the syllabubs for his English 101 class, Lance isn't paying too much attention to his feet, and somehow the toe of his sneaker catches on... something. All Lance knows is one minute he's trying to figure out how to pronounce his teacher's name, and the next he's tumbling head first towards the ground.

He's prepared to land on his face on the tile, what he's not prepared for is taking someone else with him. They both crash to the ground, and Lance is apologizing before he even has his breath back fully.

"I'm sorry, oh man, I'm so sorry," Lance is babbling, pulling himself into a sitting position and rubbing his head. He hit it on something during the fall, hid temple's are starting to throb.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm
Mason groaned as he pushed himself up off the floor, he hadn't expected someone to trip over him on his way to his first class. He then clutched at his forehead with both hands hiding half of his face from view, the person that had knocked him over had slammed his head into Mason's quite hard, and he wouldn't be surprised if the other kid's head was throbbing like crazy. His was.

As his hand's covered his face, he could hear the other person apologizing profusely.

"I am sorry, oh man, I am so sorry" He couldn't see the other person's face but from the tone of his voice Mason could tell that it was a girl that had knocked him over.

"It's ok, it's ok" Mason said in a calming voice, the girl sounded almost hysterical "It's ok, I am fine. I just hit my head"

It was nice that the girl was being so kind to him about this, not many people (that he knew anyway) truly said sorry when they knocked him over. It was kind of funny considering his size that people were able to knock him over. And it happened. Frequently.

He pulled his hands away from his face and looked at the girl, his vision was slightly clouded but he shook his head to focus his eyes.

When they focused he expected to see some pretty slightly petite girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and a cute expression on her face.

What he didn't expect to see was that the person who knocked him over was … a boy ... Mind you he was a very pretty boy but … he hadn't exactly expected it.

He must get into a lot of grief because of his voice.

He tried to look less surprised then he felt.

"I am ok" Mason said to the boy "Are you ok?"  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 pm
NekoKogeki

Lance squints through watering eyes at the, thankfully very polite, guy that he had just mowed down. "I'm okay, hit your head with my head apparently, but I've got a thick skull, you might have brain damage or a cracked skull or something."

Lance risks smiling at the guy, hoping he won't get mad once the shock wears off. He's a pretty big guy, big enough that Lance is honestly scared the guy will decide to beat him up.

"You're not feeling concussion-y, are you? Because I can't afford if you sue me," Lance tries to joke, slowly pulling himself to his feet and then offering a hand to help the guy up. His face flushes when Lance realizes how dumb that is, the larger boy would probably just pull him back down. "I'm Lance," he says quickly to cover his embarrassment. "I know it's usually good manners to introduce yourself before running someone over but, a little late for that."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 pm
riotfalling

As Lance was giving the whole spiel about him not getting sued and then offering Mason his name, Mason's face had started to redden, his lips has pursed like he was trying to hold something back and then a second later he threw his head back and laughed loudly. He laughed so loudly that a few people that had walked past him jumped slightly.

He half lay on the ground the other half was supported by his hands laughing heartily for a good minute. When his laughter subsided enough for him to speak he lifts up one of his hands to grasps Lance's, as he shakes Lance's hand he says.

"Hey dude, it is alright. A minor concussion won't kill me. I have been in worse" He smiled at him "And could you please not look at me as though I am going to deck you, I may look like I am going to hit anyone I look at but I have a policy of only hitting idiots"

Mason let go of Lane’s hand and as he pushes himself off of the floor Mason feels himself sway a little as he extends to his full height. He looks straight at Lance and then says.

“Oh! sorry. I never introduced myself”

He pushes his hand out to Lance in a friendly gesture and says.

"Hi, my name is Mason. Nice to meet you"  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 pm
NekoKogeki

Lance blushes bright red as Mason begins to laugh at him, pouting a bit before he gives in and chuckles as well.

"Good, I've haven't killed someone with my clumsiness yet, but I'm just waiting for the day." Lance says, shaking his head at himself as Mason stands. "And you realize that you are now obligated to tell me if I suddenly move into the 'idiots' category, so I can run."

Lance accepts Mason's handshake and says "yeah, even if we also met the ground at the same time." He laughs a little at his own lame joke, and catches sight of his watch.

"Oh snap!" Lance says, quickly grabbing the backpack he'd dropped when he fell. "I'm gonna be late for class. Where are you headed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:52 pm
riotfalling

Mason sees the blush colour Lance's cheeks and he couldn't help but think with all honesty that it was a very adorable reaction.

"I will give you fair warning then" he said as he smirked, a little dimple over the corner of his mouth deepened from the movement of his lips curling into the sarcastic smirk.

He chuckled under his breath at the lame joke Lance made and jolted slightly when Lance exclaimed about classes and the time.

As Lance picked up his backpack, Mason leaned over to pick up the textbook that had fallen to the floor during the whole exchange. He looked at the cover of the book before handing it to Lance. English 101 by Alf Tabor.

"English 101? ... Mr. S-S-Shplick? Block K6?" Mason's tongue tripped over the name that he was not familiar with "I think we are in the same class"

Mason couldn't help but smirk deeper with the new knowledge and he felt his eyes light up. He didn't know why though. Lance seems like a nice person ... he reasoned ... and at least I know someone in my class now and I won't be completely alone, maybe we have something in common that we can talk about.

He looked at his watch as well, it was not that he didn't trust Lance it was just that he wasn't completely sure what the time was.

His watch read 8:52.

Crap.

"Come on, K6 is over the other side of the building if we hurry we can make it on time" Mason made sure that he had everything with him before he grinned very widely at Lance and then said.

"Race you there" and bolted.  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm
NekoKogeki

Lance may have blushed just a little harder when Mason grins at him, but he'll deny it if anyone asks. It's not his fault anyway, Mason is cute in a tall, smirky kinda way.

Lance smiles wide in thanks when Lance hands his back his book, stuffing it safely into his bag. He laughs when Mason tries to pronounce their teacher's name, glad he's not the only one having trouble with it.

"Sweet," he says when he finds out they'll be in the same class. Lance is glad he already knows someone, makes the walking into the classroom and finding a seat way less awkward. Plus, Mason isn't hard on the eyes. Not that Lance is planning anything, because Mason is probably straight, but no one can blame a guy for looking.

Mason's wide grin actually distracts Lance for a second, stunned by it's brightness, and the other boy is already several long strides away before what he said actually sinks in. Lance scrambles to catch up, calling "noooo, races and clumsy people don't mix!"

They make it to the other side of the building with a couple minutes to spare, and Lance is pretty proud of himself for not injuring any other innocent bystanders. When they get close to the door Mason slows down slightly, and Lance fails to do so. He crashes into Mason's back, but manages not to send them both sprawling again.

"Wow, sorry," Lance apologizes again, taking a couple quick steps back and fighting down another blush. He spent all summer in the sun working on his tan, darn it! He shouldn't blush this easily. He at least hopes it doesn't show as he jokes "we really gotta stop meeting like this."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:06 pm
riotfalling

When Lance crashed into him when he was standing in the middle of the door frame to the classroom he could feel Lance's body heat against his back, but only for a moment before it was gone. The heat felt nice he thought and for some strange reason he did really care, it just felt nice.

As Lance pulled away Mason could see his face heating up into a rosy hue, his checks being the brightest part and Mason smiled again.

Lance was so adorable, that was the only way he could describe him. And to think he thought that Lance was a girl at the start ... well he had been half right at least.

He was a pretty blonde haired, blue eyed person with a cute expression on his face. The petite part was a slight stretch since Lance came up to about his shoulder and considering that Mason himself was almost freakishly tall ... yeah Lance wasn't petite.

Lance's voice was the only thing that really surprised him, it was soft and in his opinion a little soothing ... and slightly girly. He thought ‘I must ask Lance about his voice’

But then he reconsidered and he then filed the 'I must ask Lance about his voice' into the folder of his brain that said 'Never bring this up again if you want to stay friends with this person'

When Lance said that they shouldn't keep on meeting up like this he chuckled and nodded slightly.

"I agree, I don't think we want someone to end up in a wheelchair because we great each other by knocking the other over, I think the standard greeting is more than enough don't you agree? Come on, let’s find some seats"

They walked into class before the professor arrived and took seats in the centre of the room next to each other, as Mason started to unpack a few things he said to Lance

"So ... Why did you decide to do English?"  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 am
NekoKogeki

Lance is pretty sure that Mason is staring at him, he's just not entirely sure why. Probably bruised my head when I fell, he reasons to himself and shakes it off. He has to look way up at Mason, which is kind of new because Lance isn't all that short himself. He kind of likes it, he's not used to feeling tiny.

He's relieved when Mason chuckles at his joke, noting that his dark eyes light up when he laughs even though they're hidden under Mason's bangs. "I don't know, I think I could probably beat you in a race if we both ended up in wheelchairs," Lance says flippantly as they walk into the room.

Lance drops into his chair gratefully, his head is still kind of pounding from cracking it against Mason's. He bets Mason's still hurts too, and feels bad all over again. He's distracted with his guilt, and he jumps a little bit when Mason asks him a question.

"Oh, well," Lance stalls, chewing his lip a bit. It's not that he doesn't want to tell Mason. it's just that he doesn't like bringing up his mom. It always leads to people feeling sorry for him, and he really doesn't want that from Mason.

"Teaching English kind of runs in my family," Lance says, and then quickly changed the subject by asking "what about you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:40 am
riotfalling

Mason shrugged of the jab about wheelchair racing and settled down into his chair.

As he asked why Lance chose English as his degree he could see Lance's body language shift into something that showed he was uncomfortable with the question.

'He probably doesn't want to talk about it Mason thought ... 'could there be something wrong?'

When he heard Lance's response he relaxed slightly but only very slightly. So it was a family thing, ok. Nothing weird about that.

'Yeah' he thought to himself 'he definitely has some issues with that. I had better not ask him. He looks like he wants to disappear into the floor'

"Me? Well I have always wanted to do journalism so I signed up to do it here after waiting a year saving up" Mason said simply "And before you ask, my mother said it was a waste to do my major in journalism and to do English in stead, apparently most journalists in the field don't even have a degree in journalism. Where she gets her information I have no clue. Day time TV I suppose. I am doing my minor in journalism"  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:40 am
NekoKogeki

Lance was so relieved when Mason lets the subject change. Fighting down the sadness that always swells up when something gets him thinking about his mom, Lance listens with interest to what Mason is saying.

"That's really cool! What kind of journalist do you want to be? Like on TV, or writing articles, I'm going to guess the second one, cuz you're doing English Major, not reading teleprompter major. Am I right?" Lance asks, grinning a little at the cute smile that appears on Mason's face when he mentions his mom. The taller boy probably doesn't even know that it happens.

The teacher enters the room then, and all the conversation starts puttering off. "I'm Mr. Shplick," The man introduces himself shortly, and Lance makes a face, glancing at Mason as if to say I have no idea how I'm gonna say that without butchering it every time, hope this doesn't effect my grade. Or at least, that's what Lance tries to convey. In retrospect he probably just looked like a giant spaz.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:07 pm
riotfalling

When Mr. Shplick entered the classroom the small scatterings of conversations died down quite quickly, he set his bag on the desk next to the speaking podium and said in a flat voice to the class "My name is Mr. Shplick"

Mason could see Lance's face as the teacher said his name, he could practically read it like an open book, his face was screwed up and it looked like he was trying very hard not to burst out laughing.

Mason himself just covered his mouth behind his hand to stop himself from smirking or rather to hide the fact.

'I could probably guess what he was thinking as well' Mason thought 'Probably the same as me, maybe not we have never actually met before this but how can you not butcher his name every time you say it! hehehe maybe the professor will give us extra work if we say his name wrong ... Lance kind of looks like a spaz hehehe'

While Mason was off on his internal ramblings Mr. Shplick shuffled with a few bits of paper on the podium before he intoning to the class with a more enthusiastic voice

"Welcome to English!" He then went on to explain the syllabus and some of the major tasks of the semester.
_ _ _

When the class has ended and the teacher had left in a fluffy of loose paper and textbooks Mason and Lance slowly started to pack their bags back with all of their stuff.

Mason groaned a bit.

"Man, even though he has a funny name he talks so much!" He rubbed one of his hands on the back of his neck and then he stretched his arms up, a small sliver of skin showed between his shirt and his pants as he stretched and then relaxed.

As he was pulling his arms down he knocked over his textbook onto the floor, he twisted his body slightly as he bent over at his waist. He had done it without even thinking about it as he picked up the book and straightened again. For some odd reason thought he was being watched with a heated stare but he shrugged it off without really thinking about it.

'Probably nothing' he thought.

He placed his book inside his backpack before he turned back to Lance and then said

"Hey Lance, What is your next class?"  

NekoKogeki

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas