9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:23 am
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Listen to me when I talk
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is a 1x1 Yaoi roleplay between XxGothicxTechnoxKittenxX and myself. If you are not either her or myself, then please do not post. You welcome to look though! >w<

You know what we're doing Kitten-chan? ;3

Thanks for putting up with me! ;3
XXXXXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:45 am
Mr. Victor Soto was the history teacher. And he was very good looking, or so he'd been told. With his shoulder length black hair and jade green eye, there wasn't much that he could complain about. Even the looks he got from some of his female students told him that.

Still... he wasn't interested in his students. And certainly not the female ones. Victor was gay. Not that many people knew. He certainly didn't act like it. Mm.. but being surrounded by females made him uncomfortable, so he was glad for the new student that was to be coming in today. A male. Joy of joys, maybe he would be the new object of attention. Despite being a teacher, Victor really didn't like all the attention focused on him. Again, especially when he had a mostly all female class except for three of four guys.

Once everyone was in their seats and had quieted down, Victor cleared his throat and smiled before he began to speak.

"Class, we have a new student coming in today, so do your best to make him feel as welcome as possible."

Mr. Soto brushed his hair out of his eyes and sat down in his seat before pointing at the board that signaled what they were to be doing that lesson and would begin after the new student introduced himself.

Pandie Korn

Greedy Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

harlequin boys-

Bashful Receiver

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 am

Ryllen Taite was a quiet boy, always had been, always will be no doubt. He used to be a student at Angello's academy for boys, back in the United Kingdom, however, due to certain circumstances, he's had to move to a completely knew country, school included. Some people said he'd get 'along' well with the boys and girls in America, due to his british accent, but he highly doubted it. He really wasn't good looking, he believed himself to be rather plain, no matter what people told him. He has kinda of short, platinum blonde hair and dark, nearly black, eyes which shocking naturally pale skin, but he is rather self down graded by his height. He is barely touching 5"9 and at 17 year's old, he doubts he will have any time to grow much taller, maybe a few inches if he's lucky.

School really wasn't a problem for Ryllen, he had good, just above average grades and he rarely skipped or was tardy, so unless he was extra clumsy and got told off for breaking something -which sometimes happened- he managed to be rather translucent, which he rather enjoyed.
Standing infront of an entire class like like this, he didn't like, not one bit. This is one of the many reasons he hated being the new kid. You know nothing and no one, it's like being blind for a good chuck of your life. "Em, Hello. I'm Ryllen Taite.." he trailed of. He wasn't very sociable, so he could tell this would end up happening. He turned to look at the -very attractive, he noted- teacher, not really knowing what to do.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games