Submit

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:08 pm
In this particular yaoi roleplay I am looking for anyone who can match...

Katashi Masahiko:

User Image

He is a creature like none other. Abandoned at an old hospital by his own mother long ago. He can act somewhat childish as he carries around his small, demolished bunny in one arm and a blanket in another, but his powers redeem what little hope he has left for growing and becoming an outstanding adult. All he needs is just a little help from another.

that's kind of the direction i'm hoping this roleplay will set off, but if you have other suggestions please feel free to voice your opinion.

I know that Katashi seems as though he is uke... redface but I can change things around perhaps if you are unwilling to be seme sweatdrop I am flexible!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm
I'd like to do this role play with you if that's alright. I'm pretty good at playing a caring seme if that's what you're looking for.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 am
Sanimei
I'd like to do this role play with you if that's alright. I'm pretty good at playing a caring seme if that's what you're looking for.

yes, thank you! that sounds great. Just give me a profile of your person and we can begin.
(i've been wanting to do this roleplay for awhile. Really happy you replied) xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

Yay! Thank you! Glad to help you get it going.

User Image

Yuiji Zao, is no stranger to oddities himself. He was born to a family of psychics, and is one as well. He is a very caring young man with a huge of a soft spot for children and animals. He enjoys helping others solve their problems in any way he can.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:34 pm
(I guess I'll start 3nodding If you would like to switch over and put our roleplay in PM that's alright to)

The clock on the hospitals wall, right above the mantel, struck twelve. Midnight at the abandoned abode brought about curiosity in the young Katashi. He wondered aimlessly around the hospital, checking into each closed off section. Running up and down the stairs that creaked and crept with termites. He wasn't one to clean, but enjoyed the company of small rodents. He wasn't filthy, his clothes but a little bit tattered, but he did not know any better. With his little pink bunny in one arm, his fingers wrapped around a blanket in another, he continued his journey as he normally had throughout the castle until time to settle down about one o'clock. That's when he would journey back upstairs and rest on one of the buildings many beds. His blue eyes turned to the only small window in the room and glared out. The outside was something new to him, he had only been out once, and even then it frightened him. So many creatures he was unaware of. He stared out at the moon and stars, covering himself with the small blanket. His body was much to big for a baby blanket, but his body didn't seem to mind the little bit of warmth from it. He refused to use anything otherwise. He closed his light blue eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 pm
{Nah. This is fine. I prefer using forums.}

It was a rather silent night that evening/morning for the night officer that was Yuiji Zao as he walked down the deserted street to a nearby investigation site. There had been several reports of people seeing what appeared to be a young person wandering about an abandoned hospital in the city. And Yuiji had been assigned to check it out that evening, since it was very dangerous for someone to be wandering around in the abandoned building.
Yuiji stopped and looked up at the building when he arrived. His pale brown eyes scanned the visible windows, but he saw nothing. Finally, after letting out a light sigh, he entered the facility, making sure to keep a firm hand on his gun should the person supposedly living here decided to attack him. He wandered from room to room in the lobby and found nothing. He checked the first floor, his heavy boots making the floor boards beneath him creak with each step. He checked each room, though about halfway down the hall he was beginning to get chilly due to the lack of remaining insulation in the building.
As he came to the final door in the hallway, he noticed this one had been left open just a tad, unlike the others which remained wide open. Curiosity peaked, he poked his head in through the opening of the door and spotted a young man sleeping on one of the many beds in the room. He raised an eyebrow at him since he only covered himself in a small baby blanket. 'How odd.' He thought. He honestly was honestly expecting to find a drugged out criminal who looked like he hadn't slept in days. Not a peacefully sleeping young man......With what looked like rabbit ears.... OK. Odd again. But not the strangest thing he'd ever seen in this town.
Slowly and as quietly as he could, Yuiji stepped inside the room and approached the sleeping young man.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:26 pm
Hearing the heavy footsteps, Katashi peaked one eye opened slowly. He faced away from the strange noise so whatever it was could not see him. His blanket slipped from his shoulders as he sat up, rubbing his sleep drawn eyes until he was somewhat awake. His ears gave a little twitch as he heard breathing, a heart beat, and more ruffling coming from behind. What was this strange picture within his mind. Was the thing a monster? Katashi's eyes widened as he clutched onto his stuffed bunny and grabbed his blanket, throwing the small square sheet over his head. It was just long enough to cover his head and shoulders, but his back was still bare, though in his mind he was very seclusive. In his child like mind, whatever it was could not see him. Katashi then began to shake. closing his eyes tight as though the thing would go away. Bringing the stuffed animal up to his face, he was almost in tears.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm
Yuiji paused as he noticed the young man pull the small blanket up over his head and saw he started shaking. He was more than confused now. Clearly he had scared the young man, but then any one hanging around in an abandoned building where they weren't supposed to be would be scared of a man with a silver police officer's badge on a chain around his neck and his hand on a gun. But he had never seen any one react in such a manner. It was.....Very child like.
Did the young man possibly still think of himself as a child? Well. Anything was possible he assumed. After all. There are adults out there who like to act as babies. Why not take this a stretch forward. Deciding it would be best to approach him as he would a young child, Yuiji slipped his badge into his shirt and made sure his long coat covered the gun strapped to his thigh.
"Little boy. Are you lost?" He asked as he looked back to the cowering young man. He wasn't really sure how to address him at the moment, so since he acted like a child, Yuiji went with 'little boy'. "You don't have to be scared. I promise not to hurt you." He said in a soothing tone of voice with a kind smile. Though he somehow doubted the young man would answer right away. And that was fine too. Yuiji had played this game before. And if this young man was like any other child, he knew curiosity would get the better of him soon.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:29 pm
Katashi's ears, once again, twitched at the voice. It was gentle, and soothing to here such grace from a creature he was unaware of. He opened his eyes, still cautious, and lowered the blanket slowly from over his head. It still, however, draped over his shoulders. He carefully let loose of the small rabbit in his grip and turned ever so slowly to a...human? His eyes widened, the blue pools sparkling in what little light there was coming from the small window. The man seemed nice, his smile brightening with each passing second. His hair looked soft, and his coat was clean and gave off a fresh smell that even Katashi could recognize as the outside. This man was from the outside? What was he doing in such a place as this? These were just a few random questions coming from the young males mind. Katashi sat up on his knee's, still keeping a close eye on the man, and titled his head in a cute fashion as to say 'who are you?' It had been awhile since he had uttered words. He found no need in speaking for he had no one to talk to, but occasionally found deep inner thoughts to ponder on, so would talk to himself in a quiet manner as to not disturb the walls around him. The long-eared male gulped, and it was then he decided this stranger was there for him. He moved around the bed, ruffling through the sheets until he found his bunny. It was torn and ragged. One ear was close to falling off completely if it wasn't for a single stitch attaching it to the head. Katashi lifted the rabbit and closed his eyes, holding it out for Yuiji to take. It was almost like a sacrificial object.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:52 pm
Yuiji blinked a few times when Katashi held his bunny out to him. He was a tad confused by the gesture, but smiled anyways. He cautiously approached the young man again, gently taking the bunny from him. It clearly needed some help.
Yuiji picked up a needle and some surgical thread from a stand right by him. He then began to stitch up the tears in the stuffed toy, being careful not to p***k his fingers. "There. All better." He said when he was done and handed the toy back to him. Yuiji could tell by the curious look in the young mans' bright blue eyes, that it had been a long time since he had even seen a human being. And his tattered clothes suggested he had been here for quite some time. 'That explains quite a bit.' He thought.
Yuiji smiled again at him. "I'm Yuiji Zao. What's your name? And what are you doing in a place like this?" He asked gently.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:17 pm
"hm..." He hummed. He was a still a bit unsure if he should speak, but giving the fact that this man Yuiji had fixed his rabbit AND handed it back to him was shocking to the young Katashi. "M-my name is Katashi...Katashi Masahiko."
He bowed, showing his loyalty to the man. He sat up and grabbed the blanket from his shoulders and folded it nicely. Lying the sheet on the bed. "I must apologize for my...appearance." He squeaked, giving a little cough. Dust had accumulated in the room striking his nostrils and throat. His white hair dangled in front of his face as he removed his legs from beneath him and sat on the edge of the bed. "I have been here for...a long long time...I don't remember exactly how I got here, I just know this is my home."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:37 pm
Yuiji nodded to the young man. "It's nice to meet you, Katashi." He said kindly. He was admittedly surprised when the bunny eared male bowed to him. And he spoke rather fluently for someone who didn't seem like he had much contact with the outside world. "It's quite alright. There is no need to apologize." He reassured him. He had seen far worse looking people in the three years he'd been a police officer.
He reached out and gently brushed Katashi's bangs out of his face. One of Yuiji's pet peeves was not being able to completely see the face of the person he was talking to. He raised a confused eyebrow when Katashi said this abandoned hospital was his home and he couldn't remember how long he'd been here. Clearly he didn't have any direct relatives then.
Yuiji then pushed his own bangs back in thought. How was he going to approach this situation now? He glanced around the room, though he couldn't see much since there was only one small window letting in the moonlight. But what he could see did not look safe, even for a full grown person. Old medical supplies were strewn about the floor. Things were falling apart or had already fallen apart leaving dangerous pieces behind. "It's definitely not safe here." He muttered, not really realizing he'd said so out loud. He couldn't help but wonder how Katashi had survived here.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:05 pm
Katashi heard the others opened thought, and also looked about the room. Focusing on his balance he managed to stand on wobbly feet, walking over to a syringe that lain on the hard floor. It had years of rust and grime covering the surface of the needle. "I don't know how it is...I've managed to keep my sanity in such a place." Katashi then let out a slight giggle at this notion knowing he was far from sane, but he was making a bit of sense for the first time that morning. Katashi carried the syringe over to a small box at one corner of the room and threw it in as it made a loud clanking noise. Other metal objects had been placed in the box at one time, but was untouched by human hands for so long. The whole hospital had been untouched. "It is safe!" He suddenly pouted.
"How is it I've lived here for so long... and yet... i'm perfectly healthy!" As soon as he said this he coughed into his shirt sleeve, however, blood stained what white there was before on the pale garment. Katashi quickly dropped his arm and hid the stain, wiping his mouth with his free hand.
"Just a few cuts from pins a needles. It's only natural when you live in such a place. Nothing is wrong with me." He crossed his arms as a child would, frowning at Yuiji.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm
Yuiji raised his eyebrow in confusion at the boy. Clearly the lack of human contact had not been good for his mental health. 'That isn't good.' He thought as he carefully leaned against the wall, though he was honestly scared it would end up collapsing around him. Thankfully it didn't however. He let out a light sigh at Katashi's stubborn words.
Katashi might have thought Yuiji missed the fresh blood on his sleeve, but rarely did anything escape his trained eye. An officer needed to be able to see these things. "A few cuts in a place like this can be dangerous. There's no telling what's been living on them." He replied. He then pointed to a small patch of fresh blood on Katashi's sleeve. "If you're healthy, then why is that there?" He asked plainly.
Katashi was definitely child like in mentality. That's for sure. It didn't seem like he had any knowledge of the dangers of the building and the things left behind in it.

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:00 pm
Katashi's pale face blushed as he looked away. "I...I don't know..." He rubbed the spot vigorously, trying to erase what was there. "I have been doing that for...some time now...I don't know what it means..." He looked away from Yuiji, his face becoming more concerned. He glanced down at the floor, then back up at the bed. He walked over and picked up his small cloth, sitting down as the springs within creaked and made a horrible noise. The sound echoing throughout the whole hospital it seemed, but this did not bother Katashi.
"Sometimes I feel sick, but I don't take any of the medications here on the grounds. I know it's not good for me, and I know I must leave at some point, but I am terrified of going outside." Katashi's stomach ached as he sat there, playing with the strands of string that were pulled from the blanket. Wrapping them around his fingers, and tying them into knots.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff