Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Unexpected Love (Between Oswin_Dalek and myself)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Unexpected Love

James is in a 'happy' marriage. Nothing could be more perfect. His wife adores him and he the same but... Something just doesn't feel right. Like its soo... Forced with them. He realized just before marrying her that he felt no attraction to her what so ever but never told her that... He was comfortable in their relationship and didn't want it to end. He was safe with her. But as the years rolled on and their marriage progressed, James finds it harder to love her and all her faults... Which is when he meets _____. A new secretary at his law firm. The moment he saw him, James' heart practically jumped out of his chest. Like that little 'umph' people had always talked about when seeing someone they're attracted to had finally come. Sure he had felt it before but not like this...
As they meet and get to know each other, James finds himself falling for this guy and cant believe he is. He never thought he was gay... As their relationship continued on into something more than friendship they find themselves in absolute secrecy... The last thing James wanted was for everyone to find out he was gay and sleeping with his secretary... But does _____ Feel the same?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 pm
Characters

User Image
James Arnold, age 23. Grew up in a small town where he met his wife and moved to the city with her for a law firm job. He lives a comfortable life and is all around happy. Except. Hes not attracted to his wife... At first he could trick himself into thinking he was but. That faded away... Now the new secretary at work has caught his eye and hes realized something that never crossed his mind before. He likes men!

User Image
Casey Reynolds, age 19. Born and raised in Georgia by super religious parents, Casey finds himself wondering why he's never attracted to the girls his friends drool over. His one girlfriend was three inches taller then him, wore army pants and boots, and played softball. Poor thing still thinks he's straight!

Oswin_Dalek

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:25 pm
There is Always Some Madness in Love
✄...... My name is Casey Reynolds
✄...... I am standing in bedroom.
✄...... I am feeling Excited.
✄...... I am in the presence of No One
✄...... I am singing this in my head.

User Image

Casey Reynolds stood in front of his closet, glaring at the total lack of professional clothing. It was his very first day working as James Arnold's secretary, and he wanted to make a good impression. His father, ever the traditionalist, had half jokingly suggested a pencil skirt and some sensible heels. Not exactly the impression Casey was planning on making.

Unable to find something he actually enjoyed, he just grabbed the first outfit he saw, and threw it on. He ran a comb through his rust colored hair, brushed his teeth, and was out the door. Even after three weeks of living in the city, Casey still winced when the sheer volume of the city hit his ears. Shaking his head, he walked briskly to the coffee cart a couple blocks away from the office, and got his usual, a small caramel iced coffee with extra whipped cream. He smiled at the vendor, and made sure to leave his change in the nearly empty tip jar.

Casey entered the tall building with ten minutes to spare, and got in the elevator with a relieved sigh.

If you sleep with a married man, you are a sorry excuse of a man...
Stop being comfortable being the o•t•h•e•r w•o•m•a•n....
Get yourself another man

OOC: My first posts are always a little on the short side...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:44 pm
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

I want to
be [with]
you

му ηαмє ιѕ James Ryan Arnold
cυяяєηтℓу Heading to work
ι ƒєєℓ Conflicted
ιη тнє ρяєѕєηcє σƒ My wife
ѕσηg ѕтυcк ιη му нєα∂: I wanna - All-American Rejects

James awoke to the sound of an alarm rather quickly going on then off. He opened his eyes to find his wife, Daniela, reaching over him and hitting it on the head rather lazily to turn it off. He sighed slightly then closed his eyes again, still feeling tired and wanting to sleep more. Of course he knew if she was up, that wasn't going to happen. A few moments after, he felt a pair of soft lips kiss his cheek and he opened one eye, peeking down to find her cuddling next to him. "Time to get up sweetness. You'll be late for work." She said almost half asleep. James smirked at this and rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should get up and make coffee then, yes?" He said as he shut his eyes again, sighing softly as he laid there. Daniela sat up and looked down at James then nodded. "Ok, but you better be out of bed by the time I get back." She said and giggled, kissing James softly before bouncing off the bed and running down stairs.

James laid there for a moment, the feel of her lips still lingering on his own... He didn't quite know how to feel about it... It felt... Strange. Like it always did. Why he had never said anything about it, he didn't know. It seemed she didn't feel like there was anything strange. She seemed to love kissing him. But, he felt weird when he kissed her. Shaking his head slightly he sat up and drained his mind of those thoughts. Putting a smile on his tired face, he got out of bed and stretched, his arms up in the air as he groaned somewhat and yawned. Walking over to the dresser on the other side of the room, he found a new pair of boxers and socks. After that he went to the closet, picked out a usual black suit with a white button up and black tie along with a pair of black shoes. Once he was dressed he brushed his teeth and hair then headed down stairs.

He entered the kitchen and found Daniela by the TV, a cup of coffee in her hand and a to go cup next to her. "Hey babe, coffee." She said, picking it up and pointing it in his direction, her eyes a bit too glued to the TV right now to look at him. He laughed softly then grabbed the cup, kissing her cheek goodbye before heading to the front door. "Bye." He said as he left the kitchen. That was a usual morning for the two of them. They never were a lovey dovey couple and they were both happy with that. Well, James thought anyways... But he just wasn't the type of guy. At least with her... He would find out very soon that he had a lot more love stashed away for someone very special...

James got in his car and turned it on, checking the backseat for his briefcase before he drove out of the driveway and down the street. Once he arrived there at the building he went straight up to his level floor where his office was. Along the way he greeted a few people. In the elevator, one of his co-workers told him he was getting a new secretary. Great. He'd gone through 5 in the last month... Hopefully this one would stick. As he walked up to his office, he glanced over to the secretary's desk to find a young man there. That was a first. As he got closer, his eyes still on this male, He felt something thump in him. Like a jolt of lightning. For a moment he just stood there. Like he was in shock. He shook his head slightly and breathed in. What was that? Shaking it off as something just weird, he walked up to him. "Good morning, I presume you're my new secretary?" He asked with a charming smile as he looked down at the other.

(Its alright ^^ And I apologize if mines a little too long sweatdrop )

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm
✄...... I am sitting atmy desk.
✄...... I am feeling intrigued.
✄...... I am in the presence of Mr. Arnold

User Image

Casey looked up at the voice, smiling. He stood quickly, hand outstretched to shake the other man's hand.

"Oh, yes! Hello, I'm Casey Reynolds! And you must be Mr. Arnold!" Casey brushed his hair behind his ears and looked over his desk, finding the large (and growing!) stack of memos and phone messages. He handed them over with an apologetic smile.

"These are for you, sir, and you have calls waiting on lines 2, 7, and 9." The phone rang again, shrill and irritating. Casey answered it.

"Hello? Yes, this is his secretary. Mm hmm... One moment, please hold!" He placed the phone back, and redirected the call.

"And now line 5. Is it always this busy?" Casey certainly hoped not! He'd overheard a couple ladies talking about his relationship with his wife, and they seemed to be under the impression that they were having problems. Casey was never one to put any stock in rumors, but he hoped that if this one was true, things would work out.

Casey was, somehow, actually enjoying his day so far. The work, while routine, was easy to follow and fast paced. And Mr. Arnold... Casey didn't have much to go off of, but what little interaction he'd had with the man had been... nice. For now, at least, it seemed the man was not some crazy, needy slave driver, like the people his mother had told him about working for. But Casey couldn't stop himself from leaning forward in his seat, trying to catch a glimpse of the man through the barely cracked door. Something about him intrigued Casey, but for the life of him, he couldn't figure out what it was...

Get yourself another man

OOC:
We Are the City

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 pm
Oswin_Dalek

User Image

I want to
be [with]
you

му ηαмє ιѕ James Ryan Arnold
cυяяєηтℓу Heading to work
ι ƒєєℓ Conflicted
ιη тнє ρяєѕєηcє σƒ My wife
ѕσηg ѕтυcк ιη му нєα∂: I wanna - All-American Rejects

James nodded as Casey spoke of his phone messages and such and took them when he handed them. He watched as he answered the phone and sighed. "Not always." He said and gave a soft laugh as he smiled at him. "Thank you." He said in a kind tone before walking into his office, keeping the door open just slightly. He walked over to his desk and took a seat, slightly glancing out the door to Casey for a moment before picking up the phone. "James Arnold." He answered, still looking at the other male for a few more moments before turning his attention out the window.

The rest of the day was rather slow for him. He had a few appointments with clients and a lunch date with Daniela which he had to postpone seeing as he got caught in a meeting. He knew she wouldn't mind. Or hoped she wouldn't. Throughout the day though, James found his mind continuously wandering to Casey... Every so often he would glance out the door to see him working. He smiled softly as he watched the other smile... Shaking his head slightly he looked away. He had no idea why he was feeling like this... It wasn't normal for him to want to watch another guy smile... It was strange... Still he couldn't deny the attraction he felt towards Casey... No matter how wrong it felt...

(Sorry for the shortness... Wasn't quite sure how to go with it.)

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 pm
✄...... I am standing outside.
✄...... I am feeling disgruntled.
✄...... I am in the presence of no one

User Image

Casey was definitely not sad when the clock hit 2:30, and with a relieved sigh, he logged off of the computer, and headed out for lunch. He only got 45 minutes, and he was still kind of new to the city. Casey took the elevator, absently humming some song in his head.

I think there's a mexican place a few blocks from here...
He walked down the street, still not 100% sure he trusted the cab drivers, mind wandering back to Mr. Arnold. Casey didn't know why he couldn't get his mind off the man. He was polite, but that was literally all Casey could say about the man! Well, he supposed he was kind of attractive... For a man, of course. He was taller then Casey by a good bit, and he had very striking light brown eyes... Really, he kind of reminded Casey of his one and only girlfriend, Chris.

Hmm, what a weird coincidence...

Casey wrinkled his nose, dumping the poorly made burrito into the nearest trashcan, and with a scoff at other people's lack of cleanliness, threw away the trash piled around the nearly empty bin. He still wasn't used to the messiness of the city, not after living his whole life in a tiny, picturesque town in Georgia. He walked back to the office, sliding into the packed elevator just as the doors shut.

Get yourself another man

OOC: No problem!
We Are the City

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm
<.<
>.>
o.o
crying  

Oogie_Boogie_Bear

Tipsy Bibliophile

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

_Deemed Dead_

Tipsy Poster

5,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:15 pm
{I'm sorry I haven't replied yet >.< But my inspiration for roleplaying has gone out the window :< Please forgive my absence whilst I try and get it back >.<}

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games