lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

((since i cant for the life of me think of a plot at the moment we'll just start with a New York city setting and we'll just plan it out as we go unless you have an idea xD))
User Image Soul walked the busy streets, watching the people walk by cursing at the couples that walked past him. "Stupid humans thinking love is real" he laughed, taking a puff from his cigarette they were all stupid believing in something as fictional as love.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Shu walked down the streets, confusing at his new location. This was his first time in New York, let alone Earth! He kept bumping into people, saying sorry to all of them. Then finally he walked into someone and fell down. " Oww" he moaned as he rubbed his rear.
Shu looked up to see who he bumped into. He blushed at the sight of the tall black-haired male infront of him.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:42 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul growled "watch it kid don't you know how to walk?" he took another puff from his cigarette blowing it in the boys face. He stared at him for a moment there was something odd about him but he couldn't place a finger on it. "Why the hell are you blushing?" the demon had finely noticed this and was thrown off by it, though hr wouldn't lie he was cute with his red cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

Shu coughed and waved the smoke out of his face. What was with this guy? He was so rude. But Shu couldn't lie. The dude was hot and totally his type.
Shu got up and brushed himself off. He looked up at the tall male and said," I'm sorry. I'm new here and alittle confused." Shu blushed more and looked away, embarrassed to be talking to a total (hot) stranger.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul raised a brow "I should have known your a little too innocent to be from a place like here." He took another puff of the cigarette before throwing it to the side, running a hand through his hair "so tell me what are you doing here kid this place really isn't for people like you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

Shu looked back at the male as he asked him questions. He then rubbed his arm, looking at the ground." You wouldn't believe me if I told you. You'd think I'm crazy or something." It was true that the tall male seemed different but what if he was just human and figured out that Shu was an angel. He'd probably think Shu was insane!

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "You'd be surprised" Soul flashed him a smile before turning to walk away, "you can follow if you want." While he walked he pulled out his pack of cigarettes got one and light it taking a puff, "why is it the weird ones are attractive?" he thought to himself quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Shu got excited as the tall male told him to follow him." Really?!?! Thank you so much!! " he said with a smile as he followed the other male. " My name's Shu. What's your's?" Shu asked as he tilted his head.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image "A question before I tell you my name are you always this cheerful?" the male looked at Shu oddly before continuing "my names is Soul if you must know." Humans they were all the same cheerful and happy do they even know what it was like to be miserable? The demon thought about this for awhile before taking another puff of his cigarette.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

Shu nodded at the other male's question." Yup!! I'm always like this!! " he said happily as he walked beside Soul." It's very nice to meet you Soul." Shu added as he smiled at him. He wondered why Soul seemed so gloomy on a wonderful day. Was he depressed? Angry issues? Just doesn't like people or happiness? Weird.
" Soul.... Why are you so gloomy?" Shu asked, tilting his head at the other male.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul nodded when Shu said it nice to meet him but stopped dead in his tracks when the male asked him that question. He continued to walk anyway after a moment answering the boys question "that's a very interesting question maybe it's because I've been too hell and back actually seen the world for what it is." The demon took another puff before starting again "it's like me asking you why your so cheerful."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image

Shu stopped when Soul did, but then continued on." But the world's so wonderful!! It's big and different and so many awesome things!!! What's so bad about the world?! " Shu knew that there was global warning and sins in humans, but Earth seemed so much fun." What if there was a place that wasn't like hell or Earth? It's nice and peace and nothing bad happens." Shu said, getting too excited.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul waved his hand in the air blowing off the comment about the world being wonderful "when you stay here for as long as I have you learn it's not so wonderful." The young demon laughed at Shu's words "you mean heaven? I'd rather be stuck here you can have fun here, up there you can't too many rules." he said before taking another puff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

Shu didn't know why Soul was waving but he just shrugged it off. He nodded as he listened to the other male talk. He looked down at the ground as Soul talked about Heaven." That's why I left... " Shu said under his breath. Then he realized that he said it alittle too loud, enough for Soul to hear. He turned and looked at Soul, blushing from embarrassment." I-I-I-I" he continued to stuttered.

lil_candy_raver

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

User Image Soul laughed for a moment "well well looks like Mr. goodie goodie tissues wanted to get his hands dirty" that explains what was off about him then. The demon took another puff before throwing the cigarette aside like he had the other, "look if you stay here you'll never be aloud back you know this right? so if you want to go back now is your best time." He knew that every angel that ever came to earth ended up sinning so bad that they were never aloud back in. Soul knew this because he had been the cause of it, it wasn't entirely his fault if they wouldn't have been so attractive it wouldn't have happened.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff