Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:42 pm
As the title says, I am currently in search of role play partners. As of this particular moment, I have three semes, and two ukes available. I'll provide brief summaries of my characters, and if anyone of these boys sparks any interest, feel free to let me know and I will be happy to send their full profiles.
Also, I am willing to use one character in multiple role plays.

Semes:
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi: A twenty five year old man who is a highly recommended doctor. Obviously he was born in Japan, but I am willing to play around with the setting. He's very kind and patient, but does suffer from ADHD, so he'll have his off days.

Travis Skane: a seventeen year old fire demon who is part of a duo of fire breathers in a circus. His only quirk is that he can be a bit of a show off sometimes. Otherwise, he is very outgoing and generally happy about everything.

Alexander Delattre: Aka: Alex. He's a relatively young half demon who is a bit of an odd ball. He's not one to follow a particular crowd, and can be seen as a bit full of himself. But he does have good intentions.

Ukes:

Eric René: The only one of my characters who is a neko. And he might be the only neko I create. But anyways. His personality is rather cute, even though he doesn't intend to be sometimes. He is not entirely submissive, if he doesn't like something, then good luck changing his mind.

Orlando Marasini: A young nineteen year old who's parents were brought up in Spain. He does have a thick Spanish accent. He's not very open about his sexuality and getting him to openly show affection could be a bit of a challenge.

I hope to hear from someone! Thanks for taking the time to read these!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Um, hi there. Are you still looking for a partner?

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:49 pm
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:51 pm
Sanimei
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.

Oh good ^_^ I was wondering if you wanted to do one with Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi? I have a character that I thought would be good for him.

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:53 pm
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.

Oh good ^_^ I was wondering if you wanted to do one with Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi? I have a character that I thought would be good for him.

Sure! I've been looking for something to use Dr. Kiyoshi in. Could you PM me your character's profile then?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:54 pm
Sanimei
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.

Sure! I've been looking for something to use Dr. Kiyoshi in. Could you PM me your character's profile then?

Yup, no problem!

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:55 pm
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.

Yup, no problem!

Awesome! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:58 pm
Sanimei
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462
Sanimei
Kitty 5462

Yup! I am still looking.

Yup, no problem!

Awesome! Thanks!

Yep, you're welcome ^_^

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 am
Hey I'd like to do one with Travis Skane if he isn't taken.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 am
Anne Vampire Lover

Sure! Travis is still available.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:26 am
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover

Great! So I was kind of thinking opposites attract kind of thing so my character would be a water demon who come to the circus and see's Travis. That's kind of all I have for the plot so far, ideas?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:45 am
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover

Great! So I was kind of thinking opposites attract kind of thing so my character would be a water demon who come to the circus and see's Travis. That's kind of all I have for the plot so far, ideas?

A water demon. I would have never thought of that! Sweet! Maybe they could meet up in the surrounding town, since I picture Travis sneaking out every now and then before the circus leaves town, since it's a traveling one. Did you want your character to tag along with him?  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 am
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover

A water demon. I would have never thought of that! Sweet! Maybe they could meet up in the surrounding town, since I picture Travis sneaking out every now and then before the circus leaves town, since it's a traveling one. Did you want your character to tag along with him?

Well I was thinking my character could be a street performer who uses water in his act for the humans all the while pretending to be human and I just Travis can run into him while he is sneaking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:01 pm
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover

Well I was thinking my character could be a street performer who uses water in his act for the humans all the while pretending to be human and I just Travis can run into him while he is sneaking out.

That could work. I like that idea. Would you mind sending me your character's profile then? I'll be happy to send the rest of Travis' profile if you need it.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 pm
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover
Sanimei
Anne Vampire Lover

That could work. I like that idea. Would you mind sending me your character's profile then? I'll be happy to send the rest of Travis' profile if you need it.

Alright could you send Travis' first I'm still looking for a picture unless you prefer descriptions.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff