• Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:18 pm
A 1x1 for Kitty 5462 and myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image
Jordan Tate

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Jordan groaned and turned his head, looking at the red numbers on his alarm clock. 7:45 AM. He sighed and pressed the snooze button with his left hand, then sat up slowly, trying to keep the pain at a minimum. Today, he was going in for his first checkup after the car accident he'd been in just a little while ago, which left him with both legs and his right arm injured. This is simply magical, he thought as he grabbed for his crutch to help him into the wheel chair.

Once he was all out of bed and ready for the day, Jordan wheeled himself into the living room where his older sister was waiting. "Alright, I'm ready to go," he said. "Do you think we need to call ahead?"

His sister, Madison, got up from her spot on the couch and grabbed her car keys and purse from the coffee table. "Sure, we can do that on the way. Now, wheel yourself to the car," she said, heading towards the door, Jordan following behind her. They went out to the car, Madison helped Jordan into the car, she folded the wheelchair up and put it in the back seat, then went around and got in the drivers seat. "Alright, the number is on the card. Call and let them know we're on our way," she said as she started the car, then pulled out of the driveway, heading towards the clinic for Jordan's appointment.

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Dr. Kiyoshi had gotten up rather early that morning and had arrived at the clinic where he was currently working. He sat in his office with a cup of starbucks in his hand as he read over the day's appointments. 'So, I have a few rehabs to deal with, check on a couple seniors, and someone who was in a mess of a car accident...' He thought as he sipped his coffee. "Oh yeah.... That was all over the news a few nights ago, wasn't it?" He wondered aloud, though absentmindedly.
He sighed lightly as he set the paper work back on his desk and pushed his glasses back up. "Not much of a day." He said as he placed his coffee down.
Naoki flinched a little in surprise when the phone went off. 'I have got to stop letting my mind wander.' He thought. Though he knew that was difficult, due to his ADHD. He stifled a yawn before answering the phone. "This is Dr. Kiyoshi." He said politely.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
Jordan Tate

Jordan had dialed the number into Madison's cell phone and waited, a bit nervous. When the person on the other line picked up, the crimson haired male smiled a bit and said, "Hi, I'm Jordan Tate. I have an appointment with you in about fifteen minutes. I thought it would be good to call ahead and let you know that we're on our way to the appointment." When he finished speaking, Jordan felt like smacking himself. Way to go... You sound nervous and awkward, he thought, shaking his head a little. "But, yeah, my sister and I should be there soon."

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki flicked his long, black bangs out of his eyes while he listened to the male on the other end of the line speak. He picked up a few sheets of paperwork and quickly read over them. He then nodded and turned his attention back to the phone call. "Alright. You're the accident victim from a few days ago." He said and looked up at the clock. He smiled ever so slightly and nodded.
"Thank you. I appreciate you calling ahead. I'll have everything set up for you, and hopefully this will be a quick visit." He said, keeping his polite tone optimistic.
However, from the photos he'd seen from the news and the ones the hosptial had emailed him after the accident, Naoki could already tell this would be anything but quick. 'Not much I can do except be optimistic.' He thought as he took another sip of his coffee.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image
Jordan Tate

Jordan listened to the doctor, then sighed and mumbled, "Yeah... That's me." Again, he listened as the doctor spoke, staring out the window. "Yeah, you're welcome," he said. "I hope so, too." Jordan hung up and sighed, setting the phone on the center console. "So, does he seem like he'll be a nice doctor?" Madison asked, glancing at her brother.

"Yeah, I guess. He doesn't seem like he'll be rude. Over the phone at least..." he replied, staring out the window some more. "I just want to get this done and over with."

About ten minutes later, the two reached the clinic. Madison got out, got the wheelchair out of the back, unfolded it, then helped Jordan get in it. "I can't wait for you to be able to use crutches..." she muttered as she pushed the wheelchair up to the doors, then through them. When they got to the counter, Madison said, "We're here to see Doctor Kiyoshi for Jordan Tate's appointment. The woman behind the counter glanced through her papers, then nodded, pointing towards a door. "Ah yes, the waiting room is right in their. He'll bring you into the room when he's ready." With a quiet thank you, the two went into the waiting room as the woman called the doctor to let him know of their arrival.

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki nodded and said a quick farewell to Jordan, then hung up. "Well. He seemed rather depressed." He muttered. Though, given his situation, it was understandable.

Naoki then stood up, stretched his hands over his head and left his office to check on a patient who was suffering from pneumonia. He made it a point to check on the patients regularly. He honestly didn't notice the time go by, until the receptionist had walked in and let him know Jordan had gotten to the clinic and was in the waiting room. "Alright. Thank you, Sheri." He said to the receptionist and stood up. "It was nice talking with you, Mrs. Anders." He said to the patient before bowing respectfully and walking out of the room.
He flicked his bangs out of his eyes and pushed his glasses back up as he came in to the waiting room. When he saw Jordan, he tilted his head slightly. He'd honestly expected worse.
Naoki shrugged off the feeling and went up to him. "You must be Jordan, correct?" He asked politely.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image
Jordan Tate

As they waited, Jordan sat in the wheelchair, staring at the walls while Madison was preoccupied with her phone. When the doctor came in, she looked up and smiled, then went back to playing with her phone. Jordan simply sat, continuing to stare at the walls. "Yes, I am," he said with a sigh, not bothering to look away from the wall. "And you're the doctor in charge of me, for the time being?" he asked, his eyes shifting momentarily to look back at the man. Now, looking back at the wall, Jordan said, "So, how long do you think this is going to take to get over with?"

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki tilted his head to the side and fought back the urge to tap the back of the clipboard he was holding. "Yes. I'm Doctor Kiyoshi." He said, in response to Jordan's first question.
He pushed his glasses back up as he walked over to the other side of the room and sat in an empty chair. "Now then. As for your second question. This visit should not take very long. I just need to make sure you're doing alright in terms of healing properly and possibly get you a prescription for a pain killer." He said as he read over Jordan's medical report. "As for your recovery time. There's really no exact date, due to the extent of your injuries. It could take quite a while, if anything because your right leg. According to your hospital record, your right leg had some pretty extensive damage. It could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months for everything to heal." He explained and set the clipboard down on the table.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 am
User Image
Jordan Tate

Jordan listened to Naoki, his attention now fully on the doctor. Hearing that the visit shouldn't be long made the male some-what happy, but upon hearing that there wouldn't really be a recovery date, a mild depression began to form. No certain recovery date, no certain idea on when he would be able to walk again, nothing. Jordan sighed and closed his eyes, then began to rub them with his left thumb and index finger. "So I might have to stay in this wheelchair for a few months?" he asked, pausing with the rubbing to look up at the doctor.

Madison, hearing what the doctor had to say, sighed and shook her head, feeling her brother's sadness. She knew of the problems that were mentioned with Jordan's leg so she understood that it would take a while. But, what if it didn't... "His right leg will make a full recovery though, won't it?" she asked hopefully.

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 am
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki fiddled with the onyx gemstone in his ring. "It's possible, yes. However, there is a good chance that you'll be able to use crutches at some point during your recovery. It depends on how your body heals." He answered.
He then looked up at the girl, who he assumed to be Jordan's sister. "If he's careful and doesn't push himself too hard, then it should recover. However, there is the slight chance that it will still cause him a bit of trouble every now and then once the bones heal. Nothing to much though. Just some subtle pain in certain areas, but nothing some over the counter medication can't help." He answered. "In all honesty, we'll just have to wait and see." He finished and pushed his glasses back up.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:03 am
User Image
Jordan Tate

Jordan sighed at the doctor's answer, then glanced at Madison as Naoki answered her question. Like hell I won't push myself. I've got a team that needs me! he thought, biting his lip to keep from disagreeing with the doctor. He continued to listen until the doctor was finished speaking, then said, "So, if that's it, then I guess we're done here. You can't exactly help me on this visit anyways, so let's go Maddy." Irritation was noticeable in Jordan's voice, so Madison only sighed.

"Thank you, Dr. Kiyoshi. When do you think it would be good to come back for the second appointment?" she asked as pulled a pen and a slip of paper from her purse to record the date.

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki raised an eyebrow at Jordan, making note of the noticeable irritation in the red head's voice. He came very close to sighing heavily, but did not want to be rude, so he fought the urge back. He pulled a small notepad out of the pocket in his white doctor's coat. He began to write down a prescription when the sister spoke.
Naoki paused and looked up at her. "I believe the end of the month would be a good time." He replied and finished writing. He tore the slip of paper off and handed it to her. "I'm prescribing this to your brother to help ease his pain. He only has to take this in the evening, since it will make him very sleepy." He explained.
Naoki then turned to look at Jordan. "Just get plenty of rest. Your body won't heal as quickly if you're to hard on it." He said.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Jordan Tate

Madison nodded and wrote down for the 28th of April. "Alright, so is the 28th good?" she asked, putting the paper and pen back in her purse. A moment later, she accepted the prescription and put it in her purse as well. "Okay, thank you doctor," Madison said as she stood. She looked over at Jordan when Naoki began to speak to him, hoping that her brother wouldn't be rude again.

Jordan, on the other hand, didn't care if he was rude. "Alright, what ever. So rest and don't push it. That's all I can do, right?" he said, looking at the doctor. "Even pushing a bit too hard will make it take longer?"

Sanimei

Kieramist

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Naoki Kiyoshi

Naoki nodded to Madison. "Yes. The 28th will be fine." He said, flicking his bangs out of his eyes. He stood up and placed his hands in his pockets as he listened to Jordan's questions.
He was not expecting the rather rude tone in the young man's voice. Naoki actually had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from losing patience. "At this particular moment in time, yes. That is all you can do with your injuries. Pushing yourself a little bit should not be an issue. However, if its say, sports or something like that, then I would suggest finding a new hobby until they heal." He replied.

Kitty 5462

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces