Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image"We can only run. That is all we can hope to accomplish."

Hello to whoever gets this message. I want to take the time to thank you in advance for reading this, for time is such a precious, important thing to give someone.
I'm looking for a partner: someone who can help me discover the secrets of this world we truly know nothing of that have been kept hidden from those who choose to live in the light. I know I'm sounding really cryptic right now, but I've seen some things recently that have changed my view on this horrid world. Or, well, I really should be honest and just say that I don't remember much of my views on the world before I started seeing these guys people call the Fears.
Lots of people have at least heard of the Tall Man in the suit, but most people think he's just some sort of myth. But let me tell you, he's very real.
Scary real.
Just like this nightmarish chase I've come to know as my life.
I would say that I know it's crazy to ask someone to come along with me on a run for their lives, but chances are that if you're reading this then you are similarly doomed. The more you know of the existence of these Fears, the more likely they are to try to wipe you out.
So hey, if we're already destined to die by their hands, why not figure out just how long we can live?
You with me?

252 Town Center Dr. Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Hallway of fourth floor 8pm-11pm
01/01/13 - 01/14/13

-Jack

((So basically, our characters would meet through this letter. If he should choose to accept the partnership for whatever reason, their whole life would turn topsy turvy. If you are interested in Jack's character profile, more information on the roleplay, or actually interested in roleplaying this plot with me, please PM me or post in this thread!
Thanks in advance for your time~ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm
Mind if I join in? This sounds like it would be really fun.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 pm
Sanimei

Sure! I'm glad you're here. =D
Are you more comfortable roleplaying in a thread or private message setting? Personally I prefer private messages but I'd be fine with either. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:01 pm
Sanimei

Are you more comfortable roleplaying in a thread or private message setting? Personally I prefer private messages but I'd be fine with either. ^^

I can do either. I've role played in both. If you'd rather role play in private message, that's fine.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm
Sanimei
Sanimei

I can do either. I've role played in both. If you'd rather role play in private message, that's fine.

Alright, let's go with the messaging system then. ^^
How do we wanna start this? Do you want to start it off or should I? Do you already have a character in mind for yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 pm
Sanimei
Sanimei

How do we wanna start this? Do you want to start it off or should I? Do you already have a character in mind for yourself?

Would it be alright if you could send me the rest of Jack's profile? And yeah. I do have a character in mind for myself. I can send it to you if you need me to.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:17 pm
Sanimei
Sanimei
Sanimei

Would it be alright if you could send me the rest of Jack's profile? And yeah. I do have a character in mind for myself. I can send it to you if you need me to.

Alright. ^^ I'll send Jack's profile to you in a PM here after a little bit and you can send me your character's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm
Sanimei
Sanimei
Sanimei

Alright. ^^ I'll send Jack's profile to you in a PM here after a little bit and you can send me your character's.

Alrighty then. Sounds good.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers