Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:02 am
Plotxxxxxxxxx

The young Shinto Temple Priestess Amaterasu is just an average priestess with limited magic use, though has infinite knowledge on incantations, living in a small city located in Sorachi, Hokkaido, Japan. It snows there. A lot. Though the usually peaceful city Mikasa, Hokkiado has been going through unusual sightings. Those of demons. The young priestess is forced to go through with a search threw out the whole city. The bad part of it is, that if Amaterasu gets into a fight with this demon she is to slay the demon or seal it away for a good 1,000 years. Amaterasu in the least bit wants to do that, so what will happen when she finds the demon and it turns out to be a girl?! Will she not heartlessly kill the demon? Or will she.....?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 am
User Image

Namexxxxxxxxx

Priestess Amaterasu Kuroko

Nicknamexxxxxxxxx

Ama-chan

Agexxxxxxxxx

Personalityxxxxxxxxx

Ama-chan is sweet and caring. Though is very sensitive when it comes to here feelings. She supports others in places they need help, and is very knowledgeable when given the chance to be. Can get depressed easily when left alone, which is most of the time.

Bioxxxxxxxxx

From birth, she was given the place of being the new Shinto Temple Priestess. Sadly, she has no found memories of her childhoood. All of it involved being trained as a Priestess-in-training and going to boring tree ceremonies, only to have to do her own tea ceremonies too. Her parents got her name from the legend of the sun goddess who is sad to rule over the heavens, her name was Amaterasu. Though Ama-chan got the name because her hair is as blue as the sky and her eyes the blue as the sea. She wishes she had more then a few friends, she only has two really. The rest of the people she knows are acquaintances that she met during her beginning years as a Priestess which started when she was 14 years old. She is out of date when it comes to electronics and rarely stays out to long in the city because of that.

Talents/Enjoyments/Hatesxxxxxxxxx

Ama-chan is talented in incantations and wind spells which she prefers out of all the magic she knows. She yearns to learn more magic since she knows she can if she had the resources. She is a good singer and sometimes sings to her self when alone and bored.

Her likes are books, candy, fruits, and good food. She doesn't mind all the work a Priestess does but it isn't favorable on her lists. Truth be told she'd rather pass out in the hot springs located out side in the back of the Shinto Temple grounds, then actually do work. She has the biggest appetite there could be, she just eats and eats, though she is embarrassed by having such a big appetite. She loves animals too. Especially baby animals, they're the cutest and most precious in her point of view.

Her dislikes are technology. Why? Because she can't use electronics to save her life... figuratively speaking. She can use a phone but only for talking, texting is out of the question and using any other type of electronic is WAY out of the question world. Simply impossible really. She dislikes animal abusers and rude guys who don't treat ladies right. Actually she dislikes guys period. They have no class, and really don't understand women in her opinion.

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

x_Divine Life_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm
((Are you still looking for a partner for this?))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 am
x_DivineLife_x

No sorry, some pmed about taking this up. So the slot is filled in, though if you'd like I could start a new rp with you if you want.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

x_Divine Life_x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:11 pm
Night Oasis
x_DivineLife_x

No sorry, some pmed about taking this up. So the slot is filled in, though if you'd like I could start a new rp with you if you want.

Oh, okay. Nah, that's okay, too, for now. Maybe we could start one next week, after my semester in school ends. I'll pm you about it later, if that's alright.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm
x_Divine Life_x
Night Oasis
x_DivineLife_x

Oh, okay. Nah, that's okay, too, for now. Maybe we could start one next week, after my semester in school ends. I'll pm you about it later, if that's alright.

Yup, totally ok.  

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

x_Divine Life_x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm
Night Oasis
x_Divine Life_x
Night Oasis
x_DivineLife_x

Yup, totally ok.

Alright, well, have fun with the roleplay (:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces