View Results

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:03 pm
Hey everyone so this in my idea, I got it from a Taylor Swift song that was playing while I was in the car, THIS is the music video for the song.
FYI I'm feeling a bit lazy so I'm not going to try and make this look amazing.

So my idea:
[X] and Tyler have lived next door to each other since they were kids and are still good friends in high school even though they are on different sides of the schools social ladder. As they have grown up Tyler has developed feelings for [X] but hasn't wanted to ruin their friendship by telling him and felt it was enough just to be beside [X] that is until [X] gets a girlfriend who is horrible she cheats and is a all around b-with-a-itch to [X], Tyler and [X] knows she lies but [X] still stays with her. What Tyler doesn't know is [X] has begun to realize he has feelings for Tyler as well, will they finally be able to confess their feelings and be able to be together or will they continue to be kept apart? It's up to us.

Rules:
1; I'm pretty laid back so there will not be a whole lot of these things.
2; Use proper spelling it makes me see red if you don't, literally I'm on Firefox and it underlines spelling mistakes in red and it just bugs me. Proper grammar I can live without just don't abuse it.
3; Text speak gives me a headache. You can use it if our characters are texting, I mean come on they are teenagers.
4; M-rated scenes are alright but there will not be a whole lot considering the plot.
5; Pretty posts aren't really needed, to be honest they can be a hassle all you need to to have the picture and some color that's all.
6; I don't ask for a lot as far as posts just nothing more than a paragraph meaning 4 sentences at the least but a max of four paragraphs because I have a life and stuff to do so unless you want to wait a while for a reply keep it at that.

Name: Tyler Johnson
Nicknames: Ty, T.J.
Personality: Kind, caring, smart, happy-go-lucky, kind of a pushover.
History: Tyler's mother died giving birth to him so he has lived in the same house with his father all his life, even after his father died last year in a car accident where the other driver drove off leaving his father to die. His best friend was there to talk his parents into helping Tyler stay in the home he had lived in his whole life by taking guardianship. Tyler's last year has been alright working to pay for basic things while the inheritance and life insurance from his father pays for the house. He hadn't really realized his feelings for his best friend until the last year when he had helped him so much but he didn't want to lose such a good friend so he decided to keep quiet, that is until his friend got a girlfriend and their life turned upside down.
Position: Seke/uke
Appearance:

User Image

Message me your profile and I hope that we can have a good roleplay. Also send a picture of the girlfriend so I have a general idea of how she looks, since you will be dating her you should choose the way she looks. I would also like to add something like add a twist to how his father died in the car accident. XD So message me and we can work it out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Hey, I'd be happy to do this with you if I could send the stuff tomorrow ^^ It's pretty late tonight and I won't be able to get around to it until at least tomorrow or Friday at the latest, if that's alright with you ^^

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:58 pm
Kitty 5462

Hey, thank you for replying I was starting to think my idea sucked. Yeah you can send your stuff later no worries, I've waited almost a day I can wait a little longer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 pm
Anne Vampire Lover
Kitty 5462

Hey, thank you for replying I was starting to think my idea sucked. Yeah you can send your stuff later no worries, I've waited almost a day I can wait a little longer.

Alright, thanks ^^ And, I'm sorry. This idea isn't bad, it's actually really good (: But, I'm going to go to bed now. Night ^^

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 pm
Kitty 5462

It's alright it isn't your fault I think either people have either missed it, or it just didn't suit their fancy. Sleep well just send your profile tomorrow and we can get started.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:30 pm
Character owner
Kitty 5462

User Image
Name: Mitchel Drew
Nickname: Mitch
Personality: Relaxed, Calm, Laid-back, Easy-going
History: Mitchel's family moved into the area when he was seven, next to Tyler. Being neighbors, they became friends easily and played together all the time. They were both pretty average up until their first year of high school, when Mitchel's popularity spiked, and Tyler's dropped. Mitchel tried to hang out with Tyler every chance he got, though that dropped, too, when he got a girfriend. He knows she lies to him and cheats on him, but he stays with her to hide the feelings he has for Tyler, which seem to be growing.
Position: Seme

Girlfirend~
Name: Moriah Davis
Nickname: Riah

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch sighed as he showered in the locker room. Morning practice had just finished, so he was all sweaty. A hot shower would fix that right up. As he showered, he thought about his girlfriend, Moriah. She'd gone out last night with "some friends" and couldn't hang out. Right. Mitch knew she got with other guys behind his back, but he continued to stay. She'd probably throw a fit and make me look like the bad guy if we broke up, he thought, then turned the water off. He sighed again and dried himself, then went to get dressed.

Once he was all dressed and ready, Mitch left the locker room, last as always. It was already 7:45, nearly an hour after practice ended. Moriah didn't usually get finished with cheer practice and ready for school until 8, so Mitch decided to go look for his friends. Any of them would do, but he preferred to find Tyler. I wonder if he's here yet... the male wondered. He started his search in the cafeteria, where he thought Tyler might be eating breakfast.

I'm going to go ahead and start, if that's alright.

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler walked up to the school in a pair of worn blue jeans and a green t-shirt with a pair of black sneakers with a book open in front of his face as he walked along the field glancing up when he heard some voices, noticing the cheerleaders doing their morning practice before he would have never looked for more then a second but now there was someone to look for. Mitch's girlfriend. Tyler hated her with a passion for the way she treated his friend but he couldn't interfere to matter how much he loved Mitch. 'I'm a fool falling for my best friend.' The brunette thought sadly with a sigh as he leaned against the fence watching the girls practice looking for Moriah and he saw her not with the rest of the team but with the caption of the football team on the bleachers getting far too close to him.

"b***h." Tyler muttered as he pulled away from the fence and headed to the cafe to grab a snack and a drink before school started and hid in the small little corner he and Mitch had hide in when they were freshmen and first started before Mitch became popular and Tyler stayed the same. He sat in the corner after grabbing a banana and a bottle of orange juice and began to eat his breakfast taking sips of his juice every now and then as he read his book.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

When Mitch got to the cafeteria, he glanced around at the tables, searching first for Tyler, then his other friends. I don't really want to talk to anyone else, he thought as he left the cafeteria. I want to talk to Tyler. Where could he be... Mitch thought about the possible places his less popular friend could be. The library? With some other friends? Or, maybe... Mitch remembered where he and Tyler had hid at the beginning of their freshmen year. "He's probably over there!" he said, proud of himself for remembering.

When he finally got to the corner, it was eight o'clock. "Hey Ty, how ya been?" Mitch asked the brunette on the floor with the book. "Mind if I sit?" Before receiving an answer, the male sat down, releasing a relaxed sigh as he rested his head against the wall.

Anne Vampire Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxxxx

Tyler read his book slowly but his thoughts kept drifting to Mitch's girlfriend with the caption of the football team, he was wondering if he should tell his friend or not. He didn't want to hurt the other but he also didn't want to keep it from him since he did have a right to know about what his girlfriend was doing. He was still thinking about it when Mitch walked up to him and started talking to him, the brunette smiled brightly looking at his friend.

"Sure of course you can!" Tyler replied enthusiastically as his Mitch sat down beside him, he watched his friend he looked so tired now a days of course it was mostly because of that girl. "Are you okay?" Tyler asked conserned for his friends well being.

Kitty 5462

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch smiled faintly at his friend's question. Of course, only he could tell when something was seriously wrong. "Ah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired from practice, that's all," he said, though that was only partially true. He was also feeling a bit depressed from all these feelings. He knew Moriah was with other guys, and that hurt, but he was also getting confused about the feeling he had for Tyler. What kind of feelings were these? Shaking the thoughts out of his mind, Mitch said again, "Just tired..."

Anne Vampire Lover

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces