Submit

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
_____ is the angel of death and contracts, he lives in hell and is quit frankly bored. He starts to take notice to a mortal boy, whose parents are on his death list. His father has cancer, his mother going to kill herself after his father passes away. He notices the boys kind heart and beauty and soon becomes infatuated in him. So he decides to make up a contract that states, if the boy sells his soul his parents will live. though the fine print states that in selling his soul...he becomes ___'s slave. The boy signs the contract and the next thing he knows he is dragged to hell in chains. The reason ____ is doing all this is because he actualy loves the mortal but being the angel of death, he doesn't know how to express love and always does things that hurt the boy. the only way he knows how to show his love Is by forcing the other which just makes him hate the demon even more. Will ____ be able to get the mortal to love him? or is this a hopeless battle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:05 pm
Wolf-Anima55

I would like to try this if I may.

Name: Merikh
Nickname: Grim Reaper,Death.
Race: Angel of Death
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image

Egzist

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:03 pm
Egzist

of course you may ^^

Name: Castiel
Personality: Castiel is kind hearted and loves his family. He usually forgives someone very easily, though he is also frightened rather easily. (but he will do his best to hide the fact he is scared)
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm
Wolf-Anima55

So want me to start in the demon world or did you want you want to start?  

Egzist

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:34 am
Egzist

lets start with the demon making up the contract and taking it to Castiel  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:57 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Egzist

lets start with the demon making up the contract and taking it to Castiel

Okay. Mind telling me where I should make my character appear in his life. Should I scare him at his job, school, or walking on the street?  

Egzist

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:00 pm
Egzist

Home alone while his parents are at the doctors getting his dads cancer checked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 pm
Wolf-Anima55
Egzist

Home alone while his parents are at the doctors getting his dads cancer checked.

Got it.  

Egzist

Egzist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
Merikh

The angel of death ran his fingers over the contract as he read over it carefully for loop holes. He was making sure he had a flawless contract for the mortal he was to claim. The boy's parents were in for news later that day and was going to give him the leverage he needed for this contract. He would claim Castiel for his own. He couldn't stop thinking of the male's eyes. They reminded him of the endless ocean that seemed to be the only other thing around his age. Castiel's skin and honey colored hair seemed to make that one asset stand out greatly. With looks alone Castiel was already amongst certain desires, but the male included great morals. Castiel's kindness reminded him of himself however his deeds were never considered kind.

The angel of death stood up and walked to a book. It was old and revealed so many things of the world and would aid him in this contract. The cancer with in Castiel's father would wound the male's family greatly to the point where the mother, after the father's death, would die and may or may not take Castiel out with her. It was uncertain at that moment. Their fates were sealed unless he interfered where as Castiel fate was still in question...Until now that is. Merikh rolled up the seal and placed it within his cloak and held the book in his hands. It would give the male the means to force the boy rather than wait all those months and have them fall into place then.

Merikh disappeared to the surface. As he walked up the boy's walkway he saw the plants turn to black before he went through the house walls and appeared before Castiel silently. He would let Castiel go through the cycle of shock that mortals do when a supernatural being comes out of nowhere. Merikh at least held a smile of delight across his face. It was said to make him more ….appealing and deadly. “Hello Castiel.” Merikh deep voice echoed throughout the household.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

Castiel got home from school a little late, since he stayed behind to help tutor a fellow classmate. When he walked through the door he called out for his mom, who was usually home. After waited a second for a reply he called out against as he walked into the kitchen, only to find a note written by her. Went to the doctors with your father, dinners in the fridge, love you. A sad smile played on his lips as he folded the paper and tossed it in the trash. His father hadn't been feeling well the last few days and he was really worried about him. He decided to check what his mom made and found it was his favorite dish, lasagna.

He closed the fridge door and headed up to his room with his backpack, wanting to get his homework done before he ate. He threw his bag on his bed and took his shirt off. The uniform he had to wear for school was very uncomfortable. With a soft sigh he sat down at his desk and pulled out his math homework. Just as he began the first problem he noticed something rather odd, the little flower he kept on his desk was wilting, then slowly shriveled up and died. "what the heck..." he mumbled as he reached out and touched one of the crumbling leaves. When he heard someone speak he nearly jumped out of his own skin. He jumped out of the desk chair and spun around facing the person...or thing in his room.

"w-who are you?" he asked in panic, as he slowly backed away. "How did you get in my house?" his voice was shaking and his bright blue eyes were wide with shock and a little fear. "get out...please." he stated trying to sound brave but failed horribly. what was scarring him the most was the fact this person didn't look human and it felt like all the warmth was leaving the room. of course he just took this as his own imagination since he didn't believe in that kind of stuff.

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Egzist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 am
User Image
Merikh

Merikh listened to the mortal's movements downstairs as he waited patiently. It was a rather difficult thing for his kind but he learned to master it with all the humans he dealt with. It seemed he saw the plants that rotted away from the demon's closeness. Merikh chuckled as he heard this. It was rather amusing that to see what the male would do this. Merikh saw the boy jump to his words.

"Oops. Forgive me for that."
He informed as he saw his longing desire spin and question him while shaking. That was right he was intruding now wasn't he. Plus the dragon wings upon his head might be confusing him. He did have great problems that Merikh could solve if all goes well. There they were. Those cerulean orbs that drew him in in the first place. He let out a small sigh as he went into his plan.

"It was rather easily to enter this...place of nature and metal. If it were heaven then I might have some difficulty. My name is Merikh. And, I hold something you wish to fix." He eyes closed briefly ,"Right now your mother will call you and lie to you. She will tell you all went will with the doctor. Though in truth your father is on my list..." He told grimly knowing that the boy probably didn't believe him. "Your father has cancer. Once he is gone your mother will follow suit. Do you believe me or shall I show you the truth of my words?" He asked calmly.

AnimaMule
Ah is this why I haven't found this rp. You didn't quote me. Sorry for the delay and my lateness.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 pm
User Image

Castiel was suddenly very aware of the fact he was wearing no shirt and quickly snatched one of his plain white T's off of his dresser. The words that left this intimidating mans lips made no sense to Cas and if anything it just made him mad. Which was a hard thing to do, but he was very protective of his family and this Halloween clown was talking about them dying. His eyes fell on the wings in the mans head and he felt a shudder of unease go through his body. "Of course I do not believe you. a random stranger comes in my room looking like he is on his way to a Halloween party and tells me my loved ones are going to die? do you think im an idio-" he was cut off as he felt his phone begin to vibrate in his pocket.

For a second he froze thinking about what this man had said about his mother calling him. Nervously he reached into his pocket and pulled his phone out glancing at the screen. The word Mom jumped out at him as his phone kept on ringing, he couldn't bring himself to answer it. "How.. just a coincidence... a lucky guess..." he mumbled, refusing to believe it. But he didn't answer to confirm his disbelief, because part of him was terrified that this man was telling the truth. "leave... or I will call the police." his voice trembled in anger and fear now.

Egzist

((its me, my old account was banned, then three months later unbanned because I convinced them I wasn't in the wrong. That's why I didn't post I lost all my roleplays but I am now going through to salvage the ones I can.))  

Wolf-Anima55

Egzist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 am
User Image
Merikh

He watched him cover his flesh. It was rather funny and cute. He figured the mortal wouldn't believe a word of it. He didn't even mind the pathetic escuse he used to explain Merikh demeanor. Halloween did tend to miss up a lot of mythical beings intros now didn't. He merely smiled allowing the male to continue his rant. The chime of the phone cut him off. Merikh had already saw the male's reaction.

Merikh grinned further as the boy didn't answer, “How rude not to answer your mother. It was important you know. I don't guess.” He leered. “Ah...now we get to the fun part. Call the police...I am terrified now. I speak of death, you come back with police. Castiel how innocent of you. Perhaps I will leave. You may go on with your life and watch your parents fall. If you decide to change you mind, just look into the dark and call my name. I will be seeing you very soon.” He informed disappearing before him. Merikh allowed the time. It would only bring the mortal to him faster.

Wolf-Anima55
Found the problem...Wrong user name on the quote.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games