In the Future with Alister. ((Innocent Uke and Me)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Reaper of the Night

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Alister sat in his home, the current year was 2306 and Alister was a leading developer of toys, gaming consoles, and computers. He has started his own company, but only make the merchandise himself and the materials he has to specially order. Whatever he sold was always bought at a enormous price. Anything he made, could use multiple different systems. The current gaming console he made could use three different types of games in it. He had fought back different lawsuits from the companies demanding him to stop making the console. Alister hired lawyers to go the courts for him, since he worked often.

Alister had recently ordered a slave, though he didn't like to, but he needed someone who he could be with, who would badger him and constantly bother him for something. He had made the boy his own room with a few new inventions that he hadn't made public. All the things in the boys room were premium items, including the clothes. Alister finished building a phone and activated it. Checking it over for a few flaws, he turned it off and went downstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:58 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ஐEric ஐMatthew ஐJohnson ஐ

Eric stayed still and quiet in the back of the van chained up, gagged and blindfolded. He wouldn't scream he was to scared about where he was going and what was going to happen to him as he shivered from how cold he was actually. They only put him into a thin long sleeve sweater and some short but nothing else.
Suddenly the van came to a stop causeing Eric to lung forward hitting his head against the back of the van, staying where he was he bite his bottom lip as he heard the slavers get out of the van. One was looking over the papers and the other went to the back to get the smaller male and throwing him over his shoulders. Whimpering they headed up the stairs and then rang the door bell waiting for the owener to open the door as they waited.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Company:alone
Mood:scared
Thoughts:whats going to happen to me
Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:09 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister was walking down the stairs of his large home, the house having many rooms full of fun things to do. He was hoping he could make Eric happy and have fun while staying with him. Alister sent a request to prepared for dinner tonight, making sure the desert would be delicious and good. Going to the front door, he opened it and looked out at the guards and sighed softly. "I told you guys not to treat him like this, and you hurt him" Alister toke the boy and he gently held him. Paying the guards, he made sure they would pay for it by shooting a dart onto the van that would deactivate the whole vehicle and force them to walk all the way back.

Holding the cute boy, he toke off the blindfold and gags. Smiling softly as he looked at him, he leaned down and kissed his cheek then he put the boy down in front of him and then bowed. "Hello Eric, I am Alister, your new owner. Though I'd prefer it if you called me your friend, you don't have to fear me, because I won't hurt you." he kissed the boy's hand and toke his hand. "Let me show you around, then we can get something to eat." Alister smiled and toke the boy around the house, showing him every room and all the fun things he had. Finally getting to Eric's room, he stopped him. "Here is your room Eric, though if you would prefer, you can sleep with me in my room. All the clothing is the finest make and if you want, you can request anything specific and I'll order it or I can make it."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image

Looking at Alister as he took small breaths trying to relax his breathing and to stop his heart from beating so quickly. He didn't know what to think this was the first time he had an owner and he didn't know what was right and what he should and what he wasn't allowed to do. but he followed after him looking around everything making sure to remember all the places he showed him as he blinked gently and then looked up at the other male.
"I do not know what I prefer actually, this is the first home I have been in since I got to the slave market so I do not know what is a good thing to do around my owner"he said softly. He meant it as he looked down a bit and fiddled with his fingers a bit. "I really do not know what I want besides being able to help and take care of others."

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Company:Alister
Thoughts:what is he going to do to me
Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked down at Eric after he had finished showing him around, sensing the boy was scared still and didn't know what to do. Listening to him closely, Alister looked out a window and thought for a moment and then he smiled softly. "Well then Eric, if that's the case, then you'll sleep with me till you decide. Also, your here as a friend basically, do what you would around a friend or act like you normally do." Alister grinned and toke Eric into the room and showed him all the new things he had made. "I made all of these things for you, while I'm working of course." he toke the boy to the dresser and showed him all the different clothing. Alister had gotten him a whole lot of different things, from skirts to jeans and sweaters to t-shirts, thought when the boy would look over the collection of underwear, Alister blushed softly

"Well Eric, please choose anything you want to wear and then I'll take you to the bathroom. Please don't make a haste decision, dress in whatever you'll be most comfortable in." he looked over the clothing once more and watched Eric. "I didn't know what you would want, so I decided to get you a whole lot of things."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Looking at the cloths he took a deep breath as he reached out and standing on his toes a bit as he ran his fingertips against the material as he blinked softly. Looking over and Alister as he gulped a bit "Which one would you want me to do? I do not mind tkaing care of you and helping you I just do not know anything about any arts of being in a relationship of affection or anything close to that"he spoke gently and then looked back to the cloths. Seeing everything was a little overwhelming but he would be okay with it, he would just need tim as he set back down to his feet and began to look at everything wondering what he should wear. Biting his bottom lip gently pulled out a long sleeve shirt and some underwear and finally went to look for some pants or something he would want to wear. However the whole time he stayed close to the other male still worried he would do something to upset him and get in trouble.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister watched the boy as he looked at the clothing and proceeded to look at him. He chuckles softly and nibbles softly on his nails and looked down at the younger male. "Well Eric, I want you to do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. I won't be angry or upset, just be happy." He continues to watch the boy as he looked through the clothing and began selecting a few items, noting that he seemed to stay close to him. Bending over, he said into his ear. "Eric, you don't have to stay so close, you can explore through all the clothing and decide what you want to wear." he grins softly and backs away, giving the boy a little more space to decide on what to wear. Going over to the bed, he sat down on the soft pillow-top and yawned softly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:24 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Eric jumped as he looked at Alister as he gulped a bit and fiddled with his fingers a bit as he bite his bottom lip more as he took deep breaths as he looked up at him. "I do not know what you would like or dislike and I do not want to push my luck and have you hate me or try to hit me because I wasn't doing what you wanted me to do. I didn't mean to upset you or cause you to get angry at me for not doing that you like"he said softly as he sat on the floor holding his hand in his lap clutching the shirt,boxers and the jeans he picked out. "I just really do not feel safe if I'm near someone especially when I'm with someone new, after a while I will be alright but for now I do not know where I am or what I am supposed to do. the slavers or the other slaves would not tell me what masters or my owners want me to do"he said

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister watched the boy closely, noting that he was currently shy and didn't seem to become any more use to him. "Oh, I see, well Eric if it helps any, just remember, I won't hurt you or become angry at you." he kissed his cheek then picked him up. "Also, please don't sit on the floor, you aren't trash" he gently grabbed the boy's hand and squeezed it softly. "Come on, I'll show you the shower" he put him down and toke him to the bathroom. Alister's bath/shower was of his own make and model, and after taking a few showers it in, it would scan the user's body and slowly adjust to become perfect for the person taking a shower. "Here you go Eric, once your done, make sure your hair is nice, then come downstairs to have dinner with me" he left him and went downstairs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Watching the other leave he wanted to run after him and make him stay with me but stay still as he looked at everything. Shivering he placed the new cloths on the counter yop and made his way around everything as he ran his fingertips against everything but stopped when he saw it was glass and moved past it. Blinking he looked at the shower as he gulped and bit and began to undress once he was nude he folded the old cloths and put them to the side but now it was clear from all the brusies old and new all over his body as he turned the water on for the shower and began to set it to the right temprature but the whole time he trembled.
After 20 minutes of scrubbing and cleaning himself off of all the layers of dirt , he turned the water off and stepped out to dry himself off. Biting his lips he began to get dressed keeping his gaze on his hands the whole time.Once he was dressed he did his best with his hair even though he didn't know what he could do.

Thoughts:I'm alone again
Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister walked to the dining room and he began to make sure all the food was well made and cooked to perfection, wanting to make sure Eric would enjoy himself. Alister didn't know what Eric would like to drink, and considering the boy was under-aged as well. Alister decided to get Eric some soda. Alister had a steak dinner prepared, with cake desert. Alister yawned softly and got himself a glass of white wine and sipped it softly. He looked around and sighed softly, wondering if Eric would ever get used to being here and would stop being scarred of him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Blinking he sighed and gave up with his hair just leaving it as it was just making sure it was dry and not a big mess he combed it out. Looking himself over he picked the dirty cloths up and looked around for a hamper and placed them on a bin he saw and made his way out. Pulling on his sleeves as he walked as he stayed quiet the whole time until he got to the dining room and poked his head in a bit. "Am I allowed to eat with you or should I wait till you are finished eatting before I can eat?"he asked softly as he stepped in and looked at Alister.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister sighed softly, taking occasional sips from his glass, looking out a window, never getting out much, due to his work. Alister was planning on taking a vacation, but has to make up his own security system, knowing full well that many companies and even some military's would do anything to acquire the technology he currently had at his house. Looking at the door in surprise, he sighed softly and grins. "Eric, you shall eat with me, like I should, you'll be treated as a friend here, not a slave. So please, come in and have a seat and enjoy yourself." He watches the boy then takes a sip. "Sorry I didn't really know what you liked, so I chose steak and soda for you, next time if you tell me what you like, I'll make sure to get it for you"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Eric gently fiddled with the sleeves of his shirt as he walked into the dining room heading to the seat that he saw open with the plate and the soda there as he bite the inside of his mouth a bit. "Soda is bad for you but I will drink it as long as its white soda and steak I never tried it. I have seen it when serving it but never actually tried it myself"he said softly as he sat down in the chair and touched the silver wear a bit. "What are you drinking?"he asked gently.

Out of Cutness:

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister nodded and tapped his fingers against the table, seeing as Eric was displeased with the soda, but at least he now knew what he didn't like. "I'm sorry about that Eric, but I have a variety of different drinks, that we can try at some point and so you can see what you like. I only picked soda because I thought you would like it." he watched him and chuckled softly when he asked about his drink. "Oh, it's just white wine, why? Would you like some?" he sipped from it and continued to watch him.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff