Submit

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 pm
There is a place spoken of in legend, it is simply known as "The Garden" and in that place there is said to be a tree that bears fruit that will give anybody who eats it eternal life. However in that garden there is supposedly a main who dwells there. Nobody knows who he is or why he is there, and most believe that he the guardian of the tree and will destroy anyone who is not worthy. So the garden and the man have been untouched for centuries, until someone decided to trespass into the garden

User Image
Name: Saeran
Guardian of the tree of life
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm
dubh-mac-tire

Mind if I rp with you? Hit the spoiler for the profile.
Name: Rezar Zilar
Nickname: Rez
Race: Demi god
Personality: Offensive, hot headed, stubborn, cunning.
Bio: He was born from a metal god and the reptile goddess. He was however tossed into the mortal world from a war of gods. He was deemed worthless to these beings because he was half breed. He tends to return to his world and prove them wrong. There was a several problems: He doesn't know how to return and he wasn't immortal anymore...Which in order to live in his old home he had to be.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 pm
Egzist

(Yeah go ahead and post when you want)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:58 pm
User ImageRezar looked ahead at his path. The rumors of this Garden from humans lead him here. He hoped his time was not wasted for a mere myth. The demi god growled at the thought though it was the possibly the truth. Rezar looked at the entrence. He waited before stepping forward. A guardian was to be around somewhere. Maybe a god or a lesser like himself. He coiled as the trees moved slightly. He waited merely a second before moving on. He had to find the fruit now. He couldn't take this world any longer. Rezar glanced through the bushes and trees wondering which green bared his trophy.
dubh-mac-tire
And I had no idea what to put...I winged it...Hope its alright....

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:29 am
Egzist

(It's alright though maybe you could switch the picture to the top? putting it on the left side is making the text kinda wonky)
User Image
Saeran had been sleeping under a tree in the garden, it was not something he usually did since he had no need for sleep; but as no one had come into the garden for years it was something to pass the time. He eyes suddenly snapped open, someone was in the garden. He stood up and grabbed his lance, and headed to where he thought the person was. As he walked the wind whispered to him 'a godling has come to the garden Saeran, he searches for the fruit, I wonder if he will be the worthy one' at that the wind laughed; no one had been worthy of the fruit except one man long, long ago.

Saeran spotted the godling in a clearing and sprinted forward barring the man's path. "Halt! why have you come to the garden godling" he said his voice soft but his eyes hard as he stared at the man.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm
User ImageRezar coiled his form in a slight crouch as the being he expected appeared. "So, the guardian is actually able to sense when another is here. You are late by a few seconds." He rasped. His eyes fell on the metal in his hand. It was a tasteful weapon and he would give the maker a pat on the back. That was if he didn't break the weapon during the fight which was likely to occur. "Godling?...My name is Rezar. Learn it well, guardian." He retorted. "And, you know what I want why else would I be here to nap?"
dubh-mac-tire
That should fix it.

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm
Egzist

User Image
At Rezar's comment Saeran's expression shifted to a snarl,and he brought up his weapon "I suggest you curb your tongue Godling, you may be old but I have been here since before Gods even existed. Do not forget that I could end you quite easily and no one would put up a fuss." he hated dealing with the Gods they were so arrogant thinking that because Saeran had never ventured from the Garden that he wasn't a threat.

"Fine I will take you to the tree, but mark my words if you take anything from this garden or defile it in anyway your death will not be swift" He spoke and turned on his heel, heading towards the tree of life.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image
The male shook his head. "Age is meaningless in my eyes. But, if you continue to insult me I will send you back to your maker for which my race is named for." Rezar explained. "And I don't fall so easily." Rezar hissed annoyed. No one would put up a fuss that was true enough. He was however no going to hint that much. He would go down fighting of course and might take the guardian by accident.

Rezar eased out of his fighting stance. It hardly meant anything for his reptile nature gave him a body that could turn in a moments notice. He did not respond to the mans last few words.His eyes followed the metal Saeran held.
dubh-mac-tire
That should fix it.

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:10 am
Egzist

User Image
Saeran felt the man's gaze on his weapon and turned to face him "is there something so interesting about my weapon that you need to bore holes in it?" he asked somewhat snappishly. There was something about this Godling that sent all of his instincts into overdrive and Saeran didn't like it. He had never felt wary of anybody who came into the garden. But this man was making him want to flee into the deeper parts of the garden and hide. Without meaning to a low growl escaped his throat and he was clenching his lance so tightly his knuckles were turning white.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 pm
User Image
Rezar eyed the male calmly before looking at the blade. "That is between my family and I." He replied back. In truth, he was longing for family. He didn't have that here. He had relatives close to that which were metals like those in Saeran's weapon and reptiles. "Does it really matter slave. Maybe I am watching because it may try striking me." He drew up his metal arm band that reached to his fingers and flicked it letting out a metal ring. It echoed and made the lance ring in response.Normally weapons were already trying to strike him down in battle, this was the first time that he got to glance one over.

All of that disappeared, Rezar coil back as a cobra would ready to strike at the growl. His eyes watched for movements.
dubh-mac-tire

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:55 pm
Egzist

User Image
"Slave!?" Saeran hissed "you dare call me such a filthy title? you impudent Godling! Give me on reason why I shouldn't throw you out of the garden or strike you down on the spot!" he spat enraged, this man had the nerve to insult him? a man who had for years unknown watched over the garden that held the only thing that could give a person immortal life. However Saeran would not yet make a move. He was still wary of Rezar, the man was like a predator, and while he knew he could hold his own against this man if he wanted to something told Saeran that one small slip and he would be at this man's mercy.

So he watched and waited, and if he had to fight this man then he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
Rezar tilted his head. "Hmm. You dare to insult me first. Slave. And what else could you be guarding something that should have its own defenses." He sighed annoyed. "Because you wouldn't be able to toss me out so easily and I'll just waltz back in and just insult you more." He smirked, "And, that lance won't harm a family member much." Rezar crossed his arms. He could feel the metal. It would slice Rezars flesh but would not deal a death blow. He would need to worry about bleeding out if he didn't heal.

"If you don't want to be called guardian or slave, then simply tell me your name as I have." He muttered. His bluish grey iries glared at him. The wind blew his golden lock into his face, "Else be quiet and lead on."
dubh-mac-tire

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 am
Egzist

User Image
"Saeran" he bit out still scowling at the man, he was arrogant and showed no respect towards him but Saeran was no fool he could feel the power rolling off of Rezar, and he had no desire to fight him, because for some reason he had a feeling that the man would win, and then who knew what would happen to him. The Godling was an alpha and while Saeran hated it he would have to treat him like one. With that he repositioned his lance on his back and turned heading towards the tree, he had no idea why Rezar needed the fruit though. The man was already immortal wasn't he?

Or perhaps something had happened, Saeran did not care for the affairs of the gods as it seemed most of their time was spent in petty squabbles instead of looking out for their creations. A part of him had actually wanted to leave the garden and assist the humans, but when he had tried to leave his path had been barred, the message was clear he could not leave the garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
He ignored the male's scowl. He was annoying and seemed to lack in making up his mind. Either he wasn't going to show him or was. It was irrating the metal demi god. Rezar growled low at the male's disrespect. "See how simple that was unlike you. Nice to meet you Saeran." He hissed.

What was with this guy? Had he no idea how rude he was? Must be the lack of interactiong with people. Rezar kept silent. The faster the guy brought him to the tree the better. Rezar watched the male move his weapon to a better place for the god to look at it. If he had a pet reptile he was sure he would stare it down and even talk with it. Rezar was just the same as Saeran when it came to speech however when it came to metal and reptile...mostly reptiles he was a talker.
dubh-mac-tire

Egzist

dubh-mac-tire

Dapper Prophet

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 pm
Egzist

User Image
Saeran just kept walking and tried to ignore the anger that was boiling within him, Rezar was one of the rudest and most arrogant bastards he had met, a part of him wanted to turn on his heel and just punch the godling right in the face something that was unlike him. Usually Saeran was a mask of calm,and barely showed any kind of anger towards people. But with a few words Rezar had shattered that mask and had awoken emotions in him that he hadn't experienced in a long time, and Saeran hated him for that. He was not supposed to show emotions, show weakness or fear. Yet Rezar had drawn all of that out.

A dark part of Saeran whispered that he could turn on the man now, that he wouldn't be expecting it and he could just run him through and then Saeran could go back to his old self. 'Maybe I should...after all he most likely won't be found worthy anyways....and I can't die so what do I have to lose?' he thought.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff